North Sea ferry fire

I bet lots of you are on this or have you just missed it !!!..m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25539473

I was going to ask the same question, but you beat me to it BB :laughing:

missed it due to heavy traffic on the a595 :smiley: … on a more serious note I hope everyones ok

I gave my ticket to someone else as he was in a hurry

Was queing for it since Christmas Eve, first come first served and lucky I wasn’t first…

Customs held me up, said why was you driving from Australia to UK said needed to get said ferry !!!

An investigation is under way after a fire on board a ferry in the North Sea forced it to return to Newcastle.

Have Trucknet CSI been called out? :smiley:

trubster:

An investigation is under way after a fire on board a ferry in the North Sea forced it to return to Newcastle.

CSI trucknet were taken via helicopter to the scene to preserve as much bull crap evidence as possible.

thelorryist:

trubster:

CSI trucknet were taken via helicopter to the scene to preserve as much bull crap evidence as possible.

2 arrested

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25540731

As it’s a notorious booze cruise I suspect someone was drunk & smoking in bed

I was due to catch it, but I had to wrestle a tiger away from a bus load of school children.

Tipper Tom:
I was due to catch it, but I had to wrestle a tiger away from a bus load of school children.

That’s the problem with drivers these days, always getting distracted from actually getting on with the job. :imp:

:laughing: :laughing:

:smiley:

Tipper Tom:

Yeh right! I know you are lying, we all know the kids are off school :unamused:

But more importantly…are you ok, you weren’t badly mauled were you ?

The school children were on a mission of mercy to provide entertainment for all the lorry drivers kicking themselves for missing the ferry.

I’m not one to moan, one of my arms is missing but in sure it will turn up

that’ll of probably of been the helicopter i heard passing my house last night then :laughing: :laughing:

The helicopter it was delivering the school children’s instruments and stuff for the impromptu concert to entertain the drivers

Tipper Tom:
The school children were on a mission of mercy to provide entertainment for all the lorry drivers kicking themselves for missing the ferry.

I’m not one to moan, one of my arms is missing but in sure it will turn up

Classic :laughing:

I suppose you’ll be using that as a feeble excuse to get a day off now. :laughing:

And how can you call yourself a truck driver and say “not one to moan”

Light bulb!!!

I hadn’t considered booking a day off as it’s my right arm that’s gone astray so I could still change gear.

Now you mention it though

hi guys, can i ask wether the hull ferries are also a place for the hen/stag nights? was looking at some cheap deals to go to Bruge but dont want to spend the boat time with a load of drunken idiots…