noobie........

Hi all,have been floating around here for quite a while now n thought i’d take the plunge n sign up…so here i am :slight_smile:. I find it a good source of info and also for laughs etc etc and reading those that moan about pay,work conditions and all that jazz…i feel that it is me who has the best job in relation to pay/actual hrs worked…i’m sure that if i divulged this information u would all be hunting me down with bats n lump hammers :open_mouth: All i will say its that company that is made up of just 4 numbers…everyone has seen 'em. Anyway,if u wanna know more about me,just ask…of to read all the moanin n groanin again :laughing:

Welcome Actrosman, with that username I take it you drive one of Mercs finest, and not a Skodia :grimacing:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome Actrosman :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Actrosman:
All i will say its that company that is made up of just 4 numbers

3663 ?

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

yr both correct but alas it’s not the new Actros,52 plate 530 Megaspace but gotta agree with a few here,its gutless but still a better drive than a hard seated 4seriesSwedishCrudAmNotInAwe :smiley:

3663 means food on a telephone keypad there are a lot of useless bits of info like that on here :laughing:

Welcome Actrosman, bit of trouble with a Twin-Splitter I believe :question: :blush: ***t happens :blush: You found the magic box full of neutrals didn’t you :question: :laughing: But I bet it made you the driver you are today. :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused:
‘Crazytrucker’

Actrosman:
Hi all,have been floating around here for quite a while now n thought i’d take the plunge n sign up…so here i am :slight_smile:. I find it a good source of info and also for laughs etc etc and reading those that moan about pay,work conditions and all that jazz…i feel that it is me who has the best job in relation to pay/actual hrs worked…i’m sure that if i divulged this information u would all be hunting me down with bats n lump hammers :open_mouth: All i will say its that company that is made up of just 4 numbers…everyone has seen 'em. Anyway,if u wanna know more about me,just ask…of to read all the moanin n groanin again :laughing:

OK I’ll ask! How much for how long? :smiley:

Actrosman:
yr both correct but alas it’s not the new Actros,52 plate 530 Megaspace but gotta agree with a few here,its gutless but still a better drive than a hard seated 4seriesSwedishCrudAmNotInAwe :smiley:

new one on me :laughing:

didn’t realise anybody made a gearbox with that many neutrals in 'till i jumped in a Renault G290GT in the late 80’s… :open_mouth: All i can say about my hrs/pay is that it is pretty darn good for wot i do but a messed up contract did me a favour!! There would be a queue a mile long to the TM’s door if i disclosed any info but i am on more than the day drivers who started on the revised contract…dont wanna sound a cocky git n all that but their mistake was my windfall :laughing:

But you do sound cocky, but great if you can get a good wage well done to you mate.

rustyoldbolt:
But you do sound cocky, but great if you can get a good wage well done to you mate.

:blush:

No really mate it’s good to hear someone getting more than the going rate rather than the min wage.
I know i’m in a well paid job just hope it lasts,my brother in law works for 3663 so i won’t ask any more questions.