Nolans buys John Raymond

To be fair Raymonds were linked strongly with Rockwool for many years so it’s easy to believe they still were.

Think TDW do a fair bit of it now I think.

kjw21:
To be fair Raymonds were linked strongly with Rockwool for many years so it’s easy to believe they still were.

Think TDW do a fair bit of it now I think.

I remember them having Rockwool trailers in the mid 90’s. They don’t move any from Pencoed anymore.

Makes me laugh how people post stuff on here that isn’t right.

nolan is about 4 times the size of JR who has 135 units plus trailers - see their websites.

manman:
nolan is about 4 times the size of JR who has 135 units plus trailers - see their websites.

But even with the purchase of JRT that still leaves Nolans far short of being one of Europe’s biggest transport fleets as they like to pretend

switchlogic:
that still leaves Nolans far short of being one of Europe’s biggest transport fleets as they like to pretend

Aye, but you’ll always see them on the road. :smiley:

Apart from the ones parked up courtesy of the DVSA of course

Did Nolan ever get a UK o licence?
I’d imagine the traffic commissioner will be watching with interest.
As Harry said John raymond has a reputation as been a not great job anyway.

switchlogic:

manman:

But even with the purchase of JRT that still leaves Nolans far short of being one of Europe’s biggest transport fleets as they like to pretend

Nolans will be biggest ■■?They get 450 truck plus plus 135 in JRt.Total just about 600 .To far to bigest company in UK or EU.
jrt.co.uk/
nolantransport.com/fleet.php

No where near the likes of Stobart Wincanton etc massively over shadow nolans it’ll make a change hearing a native voice from a Nolan truck

alix776:
No where near the likes of Stobart Wincanton etc massively over shadow nolans it’ll make a change hearing a native voice from a Nolan truck

I was at Britax in Andover and the Nolan driver was Welsh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thats one way to get a uk o licence

@blue estate

After a long time avoiding employing Irish and British drivers in favour of a much cheaper option Nolans started advertising a fair bit about 12-18 months ago for Wales based drivers (certainly the adverts I saw). May have have advertised in the NW as well I assume.

Didn’t Nolan’s circumvent the refusal to grant them a UK operators license in the past by buying a firm based in the south of England a couple of years back?

Edited to add - the money advertised was £25k salary with no mention of expenses but a definite mention of weekend work.

I never bought any of their records.

The blonde one was fit though.

yourhavingalarf:

haha :laughing:

yourhavingalarf:

I reckon that will be a “whoosh” moment for most on here :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

yourhavingalarf:

Aye, and even those that know would undoubtedly claim “woosh” to retain some form of credibility for music taste! :smiley:

Reef:

OVLOV JAY:

yourhavingalarf:

Aye, and even those that know would undoubtedly claim “woosh” to retain some form of credibility for music taste! :smiley:

Only if they’re in the mood.

the nodding donkey:

^ I hate myself for getting this! :cry: :blush:

burnley-si:
thats one way to get a uk o licence

They have a yard in larkfield (near maidstone) unsure if they have an operators licence against it tho

Reef:

the nodding donkey:

^ I hate myself for getting this! :cry: :blush:

Yeah same :blush: :laughing:

blue estate:

Berty:
Who are nolans transport?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Irish firm that run 10 year old and older trucks

And older,
right few MP1 Actros still used reg in the fleet!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk