Nolan Transport

Anybody know anything about Nolan Transport, are they any good to work for.

Railroad 666:

You’ll fit in fine if you’re fluent in Polish or Romanian

1/10 very poor trolling

Paddy betz in it?

Railroad 666:

I reckon out of all the big fleet players they must have the oldest fleet, I seen a couple of their wagons lately and they were 15 yr old Dafs !! I know nothing about them but they will probably keep you busy if that’s what you want but I wouldn’t touch them personally going on what I’ve read about them on here over the years.

bald bloke:

Railroad 666:

I reckon out of all the big fleet players they must have the oldest fleet, I seen a couple of their wagons lately and they were 15 yr old Dafs !! I know nothing about them but they will probably keep you busy if that’s what you want but I wouldn’t touch them personally going on what I’ve read about them on here over the years.

It’s all lies dont believe every think your told, look at brexit

bald bloke:

Railroad 666:

Their youngest motors are the John Raymond and TTX motors
Nolan own are very old and knackered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you an insomniac who can run as if your arse is on fire?
Yeh?..Then give it a go, you’ll love it.
Try DeRooy they have a much better rep. :bulb:

Where do you think their logo came from? I will tell you Moving On was the code name for a DVSA prosecution.
Ask Switchlogic to confirm how Seamus runs , can you make the ferry?

malcolmgbell:

bald bloke:

Railroad 666:

It’s all lies dont believe every think your told, look at brexit

I believe VOSA impounded some of their motors which was running bent over here. The judge on appeal refused to give the motors back to them. Don’t think they are the most law abiding firm you could work for :laughing:

They are a very different company from the one I worked for. If you worked for them in UK and never went to Ireland I’d say it’s a decent secure job, they know their business and they won’t be going ■■■■ up any time soon. The trucks are old yes but well maintained and I do believe they run legal now, well they didn’t have much choice as they desperately wanted UK O Licences. The UK companies they bought seem to have restrained their management’s which is a good idea if you ask me. That said as far as the Nolan family go? I wouldn’t ■■■■ on them if they were on fire, nasty arrogant bunch of a holes the lot of them. The only bonus is the old man isn’t around any longer, he was one of the worst.

I think we need Our Tang man Mr Ddog to comment.

Whenever I se them I’m ‘flying’ past them at 54mph! Why are they always plodding round at 50 letting the paddy side down? Especially on the welsh M4! There’s loads of them on there every day! Where are they going/coming from?

nomiS36:
Whenever I se them I’m ‘flying’ past them at 54mph! Why are they always plodding round at 50 letting the paddy side down? Especially on the welsh M4! There’s loads of them on there every day! Where are they going/coming from?

I can vouch for this, I’ve passed some and I’ve been cruising at 52.

nomiS36:

1. Fuel, saving money 2. Pembroke Dock, Fishguard and their John Raymond depot

biggriffin:

To be fair the less said about them the better

Mazzer2:

biggriffin:

I know you can’t compere these modern Nolans with the old Nolans. Different breed. While talking old style do Breen still exist,

biggriffin:

Mazzer2:

biggriffin:

I know you can’t compere these modern Nolans with the old Nolans. Different breed. While talking old style do Breen still exist,

Aye they’re still on the go and very much part of the New Ross low wage mafia

Theres a bloke that works for them on youtube

youtu.be/_EkoMib4q4Y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk