Nolan Transport

Muckaway:

nomiS36:
Whenever I se them I’m ‘flying’ past them at 54mph! Why are they always plodding round at 50 letting the paddy side down? Especially on the welsh M4! There’s loads of them on there every day! Where are they going/coming from?

I can vouch for this, I’ve passed some and I’ve been cruising at 52.

Same here at 51mph
Passed one on M40 this morning he must have been doing 45mph as I passed him quite quickly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

Muckaway:

nomiS36:
Whenever I se them I’m ‘flying’ past them at 54mph! Why are they always plodding round at 50 letting the paddy side down? Especially on the welsh M4! There’s loads of them on there every day! Where are they going/coming from?

I can vouch for this, I’ve passed some and I’ve been cruising at 52.

Same here at 51mph
Passed one on M40 this morning he must have been doing 45mph as I passed him quite quickly

Maybe he’s ex Morrisons, Bridgewater? They used to dawdle along the M5 at 40mph.

The most direct way to describe this company is
Tramps
Nackers
Dirt
■■■■ artists
Cowboys
You would need to be scraping the very bottom of the barrel to work for them, I mean you have lost all respect for yourself and the will to live

The truck with the best monthly mpg figure gets a wage bonus apparently.

ajt:
The truck with the best monthly mpg figure gets a wage bonus apparently.

You mean he gets paid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

nightline:
You would need to be scraping the very bottom of the barrel to work for them, I mean you have lost all respect for yourself and the will to live

Anybody got the number for HR? Sounds perfect for me [emoji3064]

nightline:
The most direct way to describe this company is
Tramps
Nackers
Dirt
■■■■ artists
Cowboys

They sound like the skip firm I used to work for.

switchlogic:
The only bonus is the old man isn’t around any longer, he was one of the worst.

The ole man owned a couple of small container ship, managed by someone I worked for and getting your wages was a struggle …