No steak dinners on a Friday again

Well after doing agency for 3 weeks I’ve realised I’m just not cut out for it , tried to get full time , brakes heard nothing , xpo agency heard nothing , been offerd agency job I’m on , days , rigid , tipping , loading lorry tyres and cover night trunks as needed , curry’s agency , too heavy at my age & paper work is mind blowing
So admited defeat , rang stobarts and asked for days out off Leicester ( mate works there said easy light job ) but said I live to far , so said only option was tramping out of rugby , just shows thought I’d never go back , thought I’d walk into a full time job , but found it impossible
So load the bag up with baby wipes & tissues to dry my eyes on a Friday night whenI don’t get back
Doubt I’ll be back feeling really down & embarrassed !!! Tail between legs time

dozy:

Much as I don’t post very often these days, I do still read TN a fair bit, and the fact you have the nerve to admit that last bit is precisely why you should stay, Dozy. hell, you’ve been talked about almost as much since you left as when you were here!

Learn from your mistakes last time doze.
You’re an old experienced hand, set your own pace and from day1 let them see that you will not be pushed, rushed or ■■■■ ed about this time. :bulb:

Seriously mate… if you come on here moaning this time out about them running you ragged, telling you where to park, taking the ■■■■ and all the rest of the crap you’ll get no sympathy from me.
Good luck bud anyway. :wink:

No where’s my pop corn [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji897][emoji897]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:

Rugby so I’m led to believe is just soft drinks , not wood , cement and any other rubbish , what could go wrong !

robroy:
Learn from your mistakes last time doze.
You’re an old experienced hand, set your own pace and from day1 let them see that you will not be pushed, rushed or [zb] ed about this time. :bulb:

Seriously mate… if you come on here moaning this time out about them running you ragged, telling you where to park, taking the ■■■■ and all the rest of the crap you’ll get no sympathy from me.
Good luck bud anyway. :wink:

1 st week should be fine as got to go on a induction about how stobarts work and all about the job !!!

Lucy:

dozy:

Much as I don’t post very often these days, I do still read TN a fair bit, and the fact you have the nerve to admit that last bit is precisely why you should stay, Dozy. hell, you’ve been talked about almost as much since you left as when you were here!

Sometimes Lucy you just to hold your hands up and admit you tried but it just didn’t work

I had an inclination that you where not cut out for limping.

peirre:

Or tramping…

dozy:

blue estate:

Rugby so I’m led to believe is just soft drinks , not wood , cement and any other rubbish , what could go wrong !

Britvic ? then every thing :wink: I do hope you like waiting in queues :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

dozy:

blue estate:

Britvic ? then every thing :wink: I do hope you like waiting in queues :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

99.9% of the time britvic was just a tri change so in and out in 30 mins

peirre:

No I do like my routine , but we will see , they say never go back

dozy:

blue estate:

dozy:

blue estate:

99.9% of the time britvic was just a tri change so in and out in 30 mins

You ain’t been there lately then [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Mate was there yesterday and the green brigade got jealous at his hour and a half in out time

dozy:

blue estate:

Bloody hell dozy, pushing yer luck saying things like that. It’a bit like telling someone “this’ll only take 5 minutes.”

I thought you came off trucks to live somewhere with a better climate?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Total:

All these recent threads the blokes a total muppet and making a mockery of himself I could go on but I don’t have all day nobody should reply to any of his posts and hopefully he might stop making up all these pathetic new threads !!!

robthedog:

Total:

All these recent threads the blokes a total muppet and making a mockery of himself I could go on but I don’t have all day nobody should reply to any of his posts and hopefully he might stop making up all these pathetic new threads !!!

Not making a mockery of himself, he did that way before he left for a warmer climate.
Its Dozy series 2

robthedog:

Total:

As an alternative, you could always start a ‘‘Which sat nav’’ thread, they’re much more entertaining. :bulb:
:laughing:

He never left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got a phone call from staffline / driving plus , xpo Easton , come down for assessment so looks all change again