He never left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

cliffpark06:
He never left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

robroy:
As an alternative, you could always start a ‘‘Which sat nav’’ thread, they’re much more entertaining. :bulb:

You might have cracked his masterplan! All Dozy needs to do is sit round the table with Tomtom, Snooper, Garmin etc and lay it out straight…

"Right, here’s the deal. For £10K year, I wont say ‘Dozy recommends [your] sat nav’ and nothing nasty will happen to your sales…if you catch my drift :smiling_imp: ".

They’ll be throwing money at him and he never has to work again. Steak dinners every Friday on the Costa del Sol!

Dozy could have fooled us all, have invented negative social media influencing and actually be a marketing genius! :open_mouth:

Leave the Mrs and that dopy daughter move back to Bristol . Win win

Plenty work Mon to Fri sun Thursday what ever
Steak any night you want and you get to see the gas :wink:

Away then doze, it’s Friday, how did you get on??
Did you take my advice and tell them not to ■■■■ you about, …or are you stuck in some godforsaken ■■■■ lay by somewhere? :cry:

I’m also out tonight down the road nighting out, I went for the gammon instead of the steak dinner,.washed down with a pint of Devon ale. :sunglasses:

Not a bad life is tramping. :smiley:

all look’s fine there rob apart from the tom is upside down and I hope them mushrooms were cooked in butter…

just thinking of you,to maintain that manly physique you tell us about… :slight_smile:

m.a.n rules:
all look’s fine there rob apart from the tom is upside down and I hope them mushrooms were cooked in butter…

just thinking of you,to maintain that manly physique you tell us about… :slight_smile:

Gonna sprint back to The Actros Hotel to run it off…I promise. :smiley:

robroy:
Did you take my advice and tell them not to [zb] you about, …or are you stuck in some godforsaken [zb] lay by somewhere? :cry:

I’m also out tonight down the road nighting out, I went for the gammon instead of the steak dinner,.washed down with a pint of Devon ale. :sunglasses:

Typical British dish, where else would you get it, looks nice, if dozy asked the ball and chain to change the stake to that he would be able to reheat it Saturday no problem

robroy:
Did you take my advice and tell them not to [zb] you about, …or are you stuck in some godforsaken [zb] lay by somewhere? :cry:

Changed it all and did a cash & carry in Exeter in the end rob , walked in door 18.15 , long week , 70 hrs & 5 times a day on about a extra shift , said no , hopefully they sort brexit asap ,
Not sure if I’ll stick this as long haul home on Friday , and struggling to find out what they deduct for hols etc

dozy:

robroy:

Changed it all and did a cash & carry in Exeter in the end rob , walked in door 18.15 , long week , 70 hrs & 5 times a day on about a extra shift , said no , hopefully they sort brexit asap ,
Not sure if I’ll stick this as long haul home on Friday , and struggling to find out what they deduct for hols etc

■■■■ me doze… 70 hours? :open_mouth:
I thought you were winding down like me man.

dozy:

robroy:

What has Brexit got to do with your steak drinner or anything else for that matter
You always did 70 or 80 for low wage
so how is that ever going to change
Another Walter Mitty thinking the world will change for his better

robroy:

dozy:

robroy:

[zb] me doze… 70 hours? :open_mouth:

That depends. I did 14 hours today. But I spent 9 of them lying in the bunk sleeping whilst a certain DC found the 24 pallets that were needed for my trailer. If he is paid a decent rate he might be happy to do the same. I’m up at this hour drinking beer as I’ve done my sleeping.

sammym:

robroy:

dozy:

robroy:

[zb] me doze… 70 hours? :open_mouth:

That depends. I did 14 hours today. But I spent 9 of them lying in the bunk sleeping whilst a certain DC found the 24 pallets that were needed for my trailer. If he is paid a decent rate he might be happy to do the same. I’m up at this hour drinking beer as I’ve done my sleeping.

Same boat. I rack up the hours but a lot of it is spent sleeping/not working/waiting which is fine by me and normally means I’m fresh as a daisy when I get home :laughing:

^^^^^^^
This is Stobbies we’re talking about, and dozy has made no secret they ran him ragged last time.
So unless he’s taken my advice and the advice of others, (would love to think he had btw as I hate Stobarts :smiley: ) and he is now the new style dozy ''I take no ■■■■ of you ■■■■ s anymore ‘’ :smiley: , …it will 14 hours 59 dead, park in first lay by without a shower, and armed with a cold Big Mac and Coke, and book off for 8 hours 59 min, sat with the killing time/finger up the arse in the cab dreaming of his steak dinner, then a few hours in the bunk being rocked to death, to start the whole ■■■■ sorry endurance crock of crap job excercise again, …like a lot of other minion types on here.only because they allow themselves to be treated as such :unamused:

robroy:
^^^^^^^
This is Stobbies we’re talking about, and dozy has made no secret they ran him ragged last time.
So unless he’s taken my advice and the advice of others, (would love to think he had btw as I hate Stobarts :smiley: ) and he is now the new style dozy ''I take no [zb] of you [zb] s anymore ‘’ :smiley: , …it will 14 hours 59 dead, park in first lay by without a shower, and armed with a cold Big Mac and Coke, and book off for 8 hours 59 min, sat with the killing time/finger up the arse in the cab dreaming of his steak dinner, then a few hours in the bunk being rocked to death, to start the whole [zb] sorry endurance crock of crap job excercise again, …like a lot of other minion types on here.only because they allow themselves to be treated as such :unamused:

Don’t hold back Rob. :grimacing:

robroy:
^^^^^^^
So unless he’s taken my advice and the advice of others, (would love to think he had btw as I hate Stobarts :smiley: ) and he is now the new style dozy ''I take no [zb] of you [zb] s anymore ‘’ :smiley: , …it will 14 hours 59 dead, park in first lay by without a shower, and armed with a cold Big Mac and Coke, and book off for 8 hours 59 min, sat with the killing time/finger up the arse in the cab dreaming of his steak dinner, then a few hours in the bunk being rocked to death, to start the whole [zb] sorry endurance crock of crap job excercise again, …like a lot of other minion types on here.only because they allow themselves to be treated as such :unamused:

Hes agency now rob. As soon as hes had enough or spoke to disrespecrfully he turns it around drives back hands in the keys and goes home. Some take the Michael but it’s one of the true benefits of being an agency driver. He is able to sack them off with no comeback.

robroy:

Er - Where’s the gammon on that plate?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

open your eyes man, its under the egg… :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

m.a.n rules:
open your eyes man, its under the egg… :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

Does he need glasses or a Golden Labrador. :laughing: