No sleep

Thanks to anyone who drives for range out of thorne off the m18, banging on your horn past every parked wagon at gone 11pm last night and then 4am this morning, i wasnt parked anywere i shouldnt have been, no double yellows in sight!!! Bet the residents who back onto the road loved it, ■■■■■■■■■■■

Idiots

Not sure you are allowed to park it has overnight weight restrictions on that road so if u havnt been to Range or BMW you’re not supposed to be there. I have gone past a couple of times on my way to Range and seen a load of coppers writing tickets out

Paddock Lane and Mt Pleasant Road have a 7.5t weight limit from 7pm to 7am, should not be there.

Donnyboy:
Not sure you are allowed to park it has overnight weight restrictions on that road so if u havnt been to Range or BMW you’re not supposed to be there. I have gone past a couple of times on my way to Range and seen a load of coppers writing tickets out

Typical of todays modern policing, ticketing the actual “working” class, whilst the Chav class runs riot elsewhere in the neighbourhood :blush:

Martin:
Paddock Lane and Mt Pleasant Road have a 7.5t weight limit from 7pm to 7am, should not be there.

Is that what we should do then if we see someone sleeping where they shouldn’t be blast your horn to wake them,oh and then drive off :question: :question:

Uncleskid:

Martin:

Is that what we should do then if we see someone sleeping where they shouldn’t be blast your horn to wake them,oh and then drive off :question: :question:

There are some very strange ■■■■■■■ driving trucks, that`s for sure, why would anybody want to wake up somebody sleeping in their cab, unless they were on fire or causing an obstruction, even PC Idle Plod doesn’t do that :unamused:

Reminds me of that arsewipe shunter @ Kraft Bicester some years ago, who left his spare tug running right next to a Danish driver who was nighting out in their yard…Priceless what the Dane did next though, when the resident arsewipe got bored and left the scene, Anders got out of his cab, switched the tug off, and got back in his cab with the keys…Brilliant :laughing:

Uncleskid:

Martin:

I did not say that! But perhaps the regular drivers that work at Range and BMW know the history of overnighters getting parking tickets and want to warn him. I would probably have stopped and told him.

I’ve parked there plenty of times with no bother, there’s always a line of trucks there that “shouldn’t be”.

I started a thread a couple of months ago about a similar arse hole in a truck at Walton Summit ind est Bamber Bridge, going past lads with their curtains drawn blasting his horn :unamused:
Pricks of the highest order :imp:

bigdavehull:
Thanks to anyone who drives for range out of thorne off the m18, banging on your horn past every parked wagon at gone 11pm last night and then 4am this morning, i wasnt parked anywere i shouldnt have been, no double yellows in sight!!! Bet the residents who back onto the road loved it, [zb]!!

Nowhere you shouldn’t have been other than the 7.5t weight limit between 7pm-7am. It also seriously restricts the road and is causing real problems for wagons going in and out of the range warehouse as you park nose to tail for hundreds of yards.

If you wanted sleep perhaps you should have used one of the several opportunites for off road HGV parking within a 10 mile radius of where you were.

I always see a line of them when I drive past on the M18 in the early hours.

Martin:

So no offence if driver parks up before 7pm and doesn’t move until after 7am…

Roymondo:

Martin:

So no offence if driver parks up before 7pm and doesn’t move until after 7am…

:grimacing:

As some of you point out ( likely day men) he may well have been parked maybe where he shouldn’t have, or even illegally, but that’s another argument for another day.
It does not give knob head licence to take it on himself to be some kind of parking marshall. It has ■■■■ all to do with him. If he is been held up for all of a minute :unamused: behind parked up trucks ( that more than likely could not find a suitable alternative ■■■■■■■■■■■■ anyway) it does not merit disturbing his fellow drivers who are on their daily rest, and possibly bringing about the adverse implications of such, down to tired drivers.
I hope somebody catches up with this prick, rips his horn switch off and rams it up his ■■■■■■ arse.

robroy:
I hope somebody catches up with this prick, rips his horn switch off and rams it up his [zb] arse.

+1. An absolute pet hate of mine. I can’t post what I’d like to happen to them as I’d probably end up on premod, but if
I could it would be along the lines of hoping they catch throat cancer and eventually die in a house fire! Just as well I didn’t say that really.

the maoster:

robroy:
I hope somebody catches up with this prick, rips his horn switch off and rams it up his [zb] arse.

+1. An absolute pet hate of mine. I can’t post what I’d like to happen to them as I’d probably end up on premod, but if
I could it would be along the lines of hoping they catch throat cancer and eventually die in a house fire! Just as well I didn’t say that really.

:open_mouth: Jeez mate, even I wouldn’t go that far.
Nah, I reckon ripped jagged horn switch plastic to internal ■■■■■■ contact will do the trick. :smiley:

light sleepers by the sound of it ,we’ve a fire station down the road,a cop station just up the road ,our house backs onto the A1 ,the road past our house is the main route to A1 for emergency services and I’ve never been woken up yet ,
I was going to suggest parking at doncaster services ,but I thought better of it as we’d have a thread tomorrow about being woken up by in considerate fridge drivers . :unamused: :unamused:

robroy:
As some of you point out ( likely day men) he may well have been parked maybe where he shouldn’t have, or even illegally, but that’s another argument for another day.
It does not give knob head licence to take it on himself to be some kind of parking marshall. It has [zb] all to do with him. If he is been held up for all of a minute :unamused: behind parked up trucks ( that more than likely could not find a suitable alternative ■■■■■■■■■■■■ anyway) it does not merit disturbing his fellow drivers who are on their daily rest, and possibly bringing about the adverse implications of such, down to tired drivers.

Well said that man.

Whilst reading this post some ■■■■■■ has driven past tooting his horn to the England song.

Da da dadada dadadada England!!

I’m parked up near the the B&Q RDC in St Albans.