No shame!

Another piece in the paper today about that female trucker who was trapped for hours on the M1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345206070.487968.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345206086.957264.jpg

should nick them all for driving with un due care and attention or something like that or go down the same line with cameras as with these morans you still see driving trucks and cars using mobiles.NO excuse for it.

Bloody hell, either people must keep a camera to hand for such occasions or they were driving along at 10mph rummaging in bags/glove boxes etc for camera turning it on then getting a pic wonder how many near misses there were on that bit of motorway

Yet more evidence for why birds shouldnt be driving wagons. :laughing:

If a story like this puts a few rubberneckers off slowing down even more It can’t be a bad thing.

I suspect it’s probably got more to do with the papers editor being caught in the tailback…

How about the driver in the Actros with the cool furry edged half-drawn curtains and window ‘etching’ decals…?’

I wonder if he’s on TNUK?

W

the other day a truck tipped over on a14/a605 junction, we stopped to help out etc till emergency sservices arrived and people were slowing down to take photos.they all want nicking.

These days for most rta’s or rtc’s whatever they call them, I just concentrate more on the vehicles around me cos clearly they’re not paying attention are they!

COPS SHAME 80 SICKOS WHO SNAPPED GIRL IN HORROR CRASH

Ironically I remember the media taking photos which then caused a horror crash in a tunnel in Paris.

Was the national news programs not showing film taken from mobiles
after the tragic accident at Taunton
on bonfire night?

alfaman:
Was the national news programs not showing film taken from mobiles
after the tragic accident at Taunton
on bonfire night?

Yeah I think your right but when the press do it, its “OK” apparently

pavaroti:

What a sad sick thing to say, you must be so perfect you ■■■■■

god save the queen

pavaroti:

Terrible post, not funny at all.

mr lordi:

pavaroti:

Whilst i’d agree its not funny. There’s an element of raw fact in what happened. I have a daughter the same age as Mandy and i can say i would not of been happy at her doing the same run as Mandy did. Is there anyone who would of been happy for their young daughter to do whatever she done the day before then get a late overnight ferry then drive through the small hours and onwards to some early morn booking time? I wouldn’t be happy doing it myself, so yeah i can sort of see where he’s coming from.

there was a copper on the radio saying that they had been telling everyone that taking photos of an accident was an offence. so surely that would make dashboard cameras like the roadhawk illegal? and i’d be surprised if there was a single news outlet (not counting radio!) that haven’t shown pictures of accidents

i’ve seen a fair few accidents happen due to ruberneckers. quite funny when the police on scene wander over and nick both drivers for without due care :laughing:

Why is the fact the driver was female being brought up frequently with tabloids/posters■■?

is… “TRUCK DRIVER IN CRASH”… not a good enough headline?

or is it a case of if PC bolox and sexism suits.

Nate:
there was a copper on the radio saying that they had been telling everyone that taking photos of an accident was an offence. so surely that would make dashboard cameras like the roadhawk illegal? and i’d be surprised if there was a single news outlet (not counting radio!) that haven’t shown pictures of accidents

i’ve seen a fair few accidents happen due to ruberneckers. quite funny when the police on scene wander over and nick both drivers for without due care :laughing:

The coppers and civil services don’t like anyone taking photos period, because they can’t control the content. They must wince everytime you tube produces another shot of a copper hitting someone over the head with a baton for nothing.

Mike-C:

mr lordi:

pavaroti:

Whilst i’d agree its not funny. There’s an element of raw fact in what happened. I have a daughter the same age as Mandy and i can say i would not of been happy at her doing the same run as Mandy did. Is there anyone who would of been happy for their young daughter to do whatever she done the day before then get a late overnight ferry then drive through the small hours and onwards to some early morn booking time? I wouldn’t be happy doing it myself, so yeah i can sort of see where he’s coming from.

With a post like that if baffles me how your a mod?? Male/female, age should not be an issue here. Like has been said already truck driver should have been enough.

I two have two daughters, if any of the the two were to get into the haulage industry as a driver I’d help in any way I possibly could. Once a job was done legal I’d support them in any way possible, driving through the small hours of the night/morning is part and parcel of the job.

god save the queen:
With a post like that if baffles me how your a mod??.

Well i am, so get over it or start a petition. Last time i checked me not being able to have an opinion wasn’t a criteria.
So, you’d be happy for your daughters to do the same work if its legal. Thats fine. Why so melodramatic? I’m not fine with it. Thats all clear now, eh?

Mike-C:

god save the queen:

Well i am, so get over it or start a petition. Last time i checked me not being able to have an opinion wasn’t a criteria.
So, you’d be happy for your daughters to do the same work if its legal. Thats fine. Why so melodramatic? I’m not fine with it. Thats all clear now, eh?

I’ve nothing too get over! Petition, what a stupit thing to say typical Beano, eh?

Melodramatic? No, just my opinion! Not a criteria that’s what a forum for?

god save the queen

god save the queen:

Mike-C:

god save the queen:

I’ve nothing too get over! Petition, what a stupit thing to say typical Beano, eh?

Melodramatic? No, just my opinion! Not a criteria that’s what a forum for?

god save the queen

Oh right, so we’re all for a good debate and discussion on the forum now and me being a mod is not an issue now? Ok, if we’re going to be more informal and relaxed and you feel you can call me a ‘beano’ i’m pretty sure you’re a ‘paddy’ and it makes me laugh given your user name, but lets not get side tracked. Legal or not would you be happy for your daughters to do the same run? ■■■/age/male/female isn’t an issue for me as to be honest like i said i wouldn;t like to do it myself and i’m an old man and i wouldn;t let my daughter do it and she’s a young woman. So whats your take on it, you just gonna stick with the ‘if its legal’ line ?