No shame!

Mike-C:

god save the queen:

Mike-C:

god save the queen:
With a post like that if baffles me how your a mod??.

Well i am, so get over it or start a petition. Last time i checked me not being able to have an opinion wasn’t a criteria.
So, you’d be happy for your daughters to do the same work if its legal. Thats fine. Why so melodramatic? I’m not fine with it. Thats all clear now, eh?

I’ve nothing too get over! Petition, what a stupit thing to say typical Beano, eh?

Melodramatic? No, just my opinion! Not a criteria that’s what a forum for?

god save the queen

Oh right, so we’re all for a good debate and discussion on the forum now and me being a mod is not an issue now? Ok, if we’re going to be more informal and relaxed and you feel you can call me a ‘beano’ i’m pretty sure you’re a ‘paddy’ and it makes me laugh given your user name, but lets not get side tracked. Legal or not would you be happy for your daughters to do the same run? ■■■/age/male/female isn’t an issue for me as to be honest like i said i wouldn;t like to do it myself and i’m an old man and i wouldn;t let my daughter do it and she’s a young woman. So whats your take on it, you just gonna stick with the ‘if its legal’ line ?

Yes “OLD BEAN” I am a “Paddy”!!

To answer your question, yes.

The whole “legal” thing is now something all of us have to abide by, like it it or not. I’ve worked for both Irish & UK hauilers, at present a UK one. I much prefer working for a UK company that is a personal choice.
If the money was better in Éire as a drive I’d be back in a shot, again that’s a personal choice. As for my user name, I think it’s quirky.

god save the queen

god save the queen:
Yes “OLD BEAN” I am a “Paddy”!!

To answer your question, yes.

The whole “legal” thing is now something all of us have to abide by, like it it or not. I’ve worked for both Irish & UK hauilers, at present a UK one. I much prefer working for a UK company that is a personal choice.
If the money was better in Éire as a drive I’d be back in a shot, again that’s a personal choice. As for my user name, I think it’s quirky.

god save the queen

Yeah i know where you’re coming from. I’m not with the whole legal thing though, sometimes enough is enough legal or not. I wouldn’t prop my eyelids open and drive for any amount of cash. I still can’t fathom out out as you said why there is so much interest because she is a young girl,like you said it shouldn’t matter whether male /female/young/ old and like you said she’s just a driver. Some people just like to capitalise on certain things i guess.

Oh before i forget, would you be happy for your daughters to do the same mushroom run that Mandy done? You still never answered that bit, forget the if its legal balloney, lets just assume we know how the whole trip runs, like we do…

Our firm has 61 drivers we all do nights out apart from one person… thats right the only 1 female we have working for us…
as she has told the office she doesnt feel safe and is vulnerable parked up at night.

Yet both parties feel it ok for male drivers to park up anywhere, makes you think dont it??

Equality it the work place…yes when it suits!
same as
Health n saftey…yes when it suits!

Mike-C:
Oh before i forget, would you be happy for your daughters to do the same mushroom run that Mandy done? You still never answered that bit, forget the if its legal balloney, lets just assume we know how the whole trip runs, like we do…

Sorry Mike, missed out on that question, i hear you loud and clear on this. If it were any of my kids, male/female I’d not be happy, because I’ve done the runs like most going day/night for what? Nothing, is the conclusion I came to!!

god save the queen:

Mike-C:

Sorry Mike, missed out on that question, i hear you loud and clear on this. If it were any of my kids, male/female I’d not be happy, because I’ve done the runs like most going day/night for what? Nothing, is the conclusion I came to!!

I’ll agree with you there, i couldn’t do it (again) !!

if the cars have slowed down because of rubberneckers and they take pictures, then what’s the problem?
the press, and police take pictures.
the problem is the rubberneckers that slowed the traffic down in the first place.

chester:
COPS SHAME 80 SICKOS WHO SNAPPED GIRL IN HORROR CRASH

Ironically I remember the media taking photos which then caused a horror crash in a tunnel in Paris.

That’s one opinion.
Mine is that it was the bodyguard what done it.

berewic:

chester:
COPS SHAME 80 SICKOS WHO SNAPPED GIRL IN HORROR CRASH

Ironically I remember the media taking photos which then caused a horror crash in a tunnel in Paris.

That’s one opinion.
Mine is that it was the bodyguard what done it.

narrr, the butler did it.

limeyphil:
if the cars have slowed down because of rubberneckers and they take pictures, then what’s the problem?
the press, and police take pictures.
the problem is the rubberneckers that slowed the traffic down in the first place.

Sorry the people slowing down to rubber neck were the same people taking the pictures, Dont think anyone had problems with people taking pictures from the passenger seat or from a vantage point such as a bridge, its the people slowing down to take pictures while driving

With all this furore of taking pictures etc,what i was wondering was where could i get some of those curtains that the driver has got in his Actros as i thought you only got those with a Scania!!! :laughing: