No Deal queues - extra POA

I don’t subscribe so can’t read the whole article, but the basics are there

thetimes.co.uk/article/lorr … -m3x927fhf

If you are parked up in Kent waiting for a boat you will be unable to avoid wandering round the bushes for some ‘action’, or so they say.

and just in case operation stack means that 2000 trucks cant squeeze into the A249 layby,heres the link from kent news showing you all the places to “avoid”.
quite public spirited of them making sure all those truckies dont accidentally park in the wrong places around kent.
if only other english counties were more considerate to truckies.

kentlive.news/news/kent-new … ns-1463398

Lol don’t think the prospect of shagging some fat munter that’s to ugly for her husband to be able to get it up will be high on my list of priorities whilst waiting for the boat

Maybe we’ve discovered the real reason the local in Kent don’t like foreign trucks filling up their layby’s, no room to go dogging. :laughing:

it wont be anything to interest the likes of dozy, by the time he will get parked up then everyone else will have buggered off home. :slight_smile:

Mazzer2:
Lol don’t think the prospect of shagging some fat munter that’s to ugly for her husband to be able to get it up will be high on my list of priorities whilst waiting for the boat

There wont be any queues anyway. You lads just transiting the UK will be finding life much easier: no need for UK trucks. We will have be re-opened the Triumph car factory, be drinking English wines, eating English oranges, and be cooking with English olive oil, so wont need our places on the ferries.
Dunno what all the fuss is about.

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

There wont be any queues anyway. You lads just transiting the UK will be finding life much easier: no need for UK trucks. We will have be re-opened the Triumph car factory, be drinking English wines, eating English oranges, and be cooking with English olive oil, so wont need our places on the ferries.

Direct boats all round, talk of opening up a route to Le Harve from Ireland

dieseldog999:
it wont be anything to interest the likes of dozy, by the time he will get parked up then everyone else will have buggered off home. :slight_smile:

The only indicator you’ll find if Dozy’s been in a Kent lay-by is a discarded orange peel

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

DD999 wont like that! Look at all the smuggling chances hed loose out on. He can make cash crossing borders `tween France and UK, and UK, Ireland soon. Every cloud…

Roselare/Cherbourg still running isn`t it?

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

Mazzer2:

DD999 wont like that! Look at all the smuggling chances hed loose out on. He can make cash crossing borders `tween France and UK, and UK, Ireland soon. Every cloud…

Roselare/Cherbourg still running isn`t it?

Aye Rosslare to Cherbourg still up and running plus Dublin to Cherbourg direct sailing everyday now.
DD will be ok duty free on Ireland to UK services is about to make a comeback :smiley: :smiley:

AHEM…the rules from memory and countless discussions with officialdom at ports is as follows…
personal use only including gifts to family and friends…
i cant help it if im from a large family and have lots of friends.
little and often is the rule…80 case of jp chenet every trip and there you go,no point in being greedy.
( except as soon as the xmas stuff starts getting sold in the supermarkets).
as soon as that happens,then its fill your boots time. :smiley:

No Deal Queues:

Speculation, or deliberate sabotage by the Continental authorities.

No reason why we won’t just go back to what it was like in the 1990’s, except in 2019-20 - we ain’t in a recession any more!

Not quite sure the large lorry park being built at the Eurotunnel (French side) qualifies as ‘speculation’ as its actually happening.

And in a queer way at least they are preparing you know, just in case, unlike our brilliant government who have come up with sum part of ■■■■ all other than leaving drivers stranded without any facilities on a carriageway of the motorway…

Winseer:
No Deal Queues:

No reason why we won’t just go back to what it was like in the 1990’s, except in 2019-20 - we ain’t in a recession any more!

In 1995 there were just over 1,000,000 freight movements through Dover.
In 2018 there were just under 2,500,000 movements.

In the 90`s we had a long standing free trade agreement with the EU.

So, that`s two reasons why you are talking absolute tosh.

Franglais:

Winseer:
No Deal Queues:

So what you are saying is to go back to the 90’s as so many believe we can do, we’d need some sort of what’s the word, on the tip of my tongue, oh yea Deal. :wink:

toonsy:
Not quite sure the large lorry park being built at the Eurotunnel (French side) qualifies as ‘speculation’ as its actually happening.

And in a queer way at least they are preparing you know, just in case, unlike our brilliant government who have come up, with sum part of [zb] all other than leaving drivers stranded without any facilities on a carriageway of the motorway…

You are being very unfair there, all those messages on the motorway gantries is a massive investment in government resources :laughing:

manski:

toonsy:

And in a queer way at least they are preparing you know, just in case, unlike our brilliant government who have come up, with sum part of [zb] all other than leaving drivers stranded without any facilities on a carriageway of the motorway…

You are being very unfair there, all those messages on the motorway gantries is a massive investment in government resources :laughing:

I know. I mean they cant even get current delays right on the gantries let alone forecasting future ones :laughing:

muckles:

Franglais:

Winseer:
No Deal Queues:

So what you are saying is to go back to the 90’s as so many believe we can do, we’d need some sort of what’s the word, on the tip of my tongue, oh yea Deal. :wink:

Ha Ha.
Some believe we can go back in time to the 1960’s too.
And that voting for what they dream of…
[emoji5]

dieseldog999:
and just in case operation stack means that 2000 trucks cant squeeze into the A249 layby,heres the link from kent news showing you all the places to “avoid”.
quite public spirited of them making sure all those truckies dont accidentally park in the wrong places around kent.
if only other english counties were more considerate to truckies.

kentlive.news/news/kent-new … ns-1463398

Having just read that, for research, I find it very annoying, they tell us were to go for this sport, but I can’t access these sports ground, due to the height barriers, maybe a helpful green meant could attempt to gain access thus allowing others to enter,and participate in this sport…

As for operation stack I thought the government were converting Manston Airfield into a mega truck waiting area with facilities, ( eg a portaloo.)

Franglais:
Some believe we can go back in time to the 1960’s too.

Oh god no, we like our night heaters, semi comfortable beds and auto gearboxes (sometimes). :wink: