Nigella

Always had a soft spot for her. Now i know that she enjoys a spliff she has gone up in my estimation even more. They will be telling me next that she talks dirty , a dirty talking master chef who rolls her own " how was it for you scoggie " the woman of my dreams. :grimacing:

Specially for you :smiley: :smiley:

Iā€™ve always thought ā€œNigellaā€ is a name that only an egomaniac called ā€œNigelā€ would give to his daughter. :wink:

Sir +:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I#t=54

Brilliant, just laughed my lungs out watching that.

Actually Iā€™ve never had a soft spot for her at all.

A thumping great hard spot is how Iā€™d describe it! :smiley:

Sir +:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I#t=54

I`m gonna send that around the world! f*****g inspirational! 15/10.

I canā€™t eat enough of her. She really is perfect

All night long , any male that wouldnā€™t needs a testosterone injection or a Labrador

Iā€™d turn for that woman! As long as she cooked for me.

to be honest, I always found her recipes a bit lacking at timeā€™s, but now I know whyā€¦

I am following that legal case avidly, so she did drugsā€¦now just waiting eagerly for her to admit she did naked modelling and vids :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

How old is she , I donā€™t like her posh accent but thatā€™s not enough to put me off lol

Smoggie89:
How old is she , I donā€™t like her posh accent but thatā€™s not enough to put me off lol

I believe it was mentioned that she`s a magnificent 53. phwoarrr!!

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– :

Smoggie89:

Looks only late 30 early 40 lol

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– :

Smoggie89:

Her life history is actually another sad story thatā€™s similar to Di Spencerā€™s.The best younger years of her life were spent in education then she went for the predictable rich older bloke scenario to start with who dumped her.Then another one who wasnā€™t quite as much older but unfortunately died not long after.Then she lumbered herself with the latest rich older zb who obviously treated her like zb. :frowning:

Unfortunately too late and too old for me to go for her now but if sheā€™d have been looking for an ordinary working class bloke of her own age when she was 16 Iā€™d have probably still been with her now. :smiling_imp: :wink:

Carryfast:
Unfortunately too late and too old for me to go for her now but if sheā€™d have been looking for an ordinary working class bloke of her own age when she was 16 Iā€™d have probably still been with her now. :smiling_imp: :wink:

But surely if she would have been the right age for you when you were 16 then sheā€™s still the right age for you now? Thatā€™s how age works!

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– :

Smoggie89:

Same as me !
Thatā€™s it, Iā€™m in there. X

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:

But surely if she would have been the right age for you when you were 16 then sheā€™s still the right age for you now? Thatā€™s how age works!

Ah but for Carryfast heā€™s spent his whole life looking for a teenager to date

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:

Itā€™s a bit more complicated than that.

Put this way if you missed your Summer holiday flight to Spain on the basis of it being same age passengers only when you booked but the airline gives your seat away on the basis of the rules being changed to any age goes before you turn up at the airport.Youā€™re not then going to take a flight in December when the rules change back to how they were by way of compensation.Because itā€™s going to be too cold for sunbathing on the beach where you were going by then. :bulb: :wink:

What a load of drivel Mr Carryfast