Nigella

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:
Unfortunately too late and too old for me to go for her now but if she’d have been looking for an ordinary working class bloke of her own age when she was 16 I’d have probably still been with her now. :smiling_imp: :wink:

But surely if she would have been the right age for you when you were 16 then she’s still the right age for you now? That’s how age works!

It’s a bit more complicated than that.

Put this way if you missed your Summer holiday flight to Spain on the basis of it being same age passengers only when you booked but the airline gives your seat away on the basis of the rules being changed to any age goes before you turn up at the airport.You’re not then going to take a flight in December when the rules change back to how they were by way of compensation.Because it’s going to be too cold for sunbathing on the beach where you were going by then. :bulb: :wink:

WTF

‘‘too cold for sunbathing on the beach where you were going by then.’’

What’s wrong with the southern hemisphere then? thought you would have known that :open_mouth:

You ever thought of a thai bride

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:
Unfortunately too late and too old for me to go for her now but if she’d have been looking for an ordinary working class bloke of her own age when she was 16 I’d have probably still been with her now. :smiling_imp: :wink:

But surely if she would have been the right age for you when you were 16 then she’s still the right age for you now? That’s how age works!

Put this way if you missed your Summer holiday flight to Spain on the basis of it being same age passengers only when you booked but the airline gives your seat away on the basis of the rules being changed to any age goes before you turn up at the airport.You’re not then going to take a flight in December when the rules change back to how they were by way of compensation.Because it’s going to be too cold for sunbathing on the beach where you were going by then. :bulb: :wink:

Please be aware the portion of this post inside the quotation. Is utter ■■■■■

raymundo:
‘‘too cold for sunbathing on the beach where you were going by then.’’

What’s wrong with the southern hemisphere then? thought you would have known that :open_mouth:

Exactly she’d now be that flight to Spain in December while all the flights to the South Pacific are booked up with a waiting list that’s longer than the years I’ve got left. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Can we please get back to the original gist of this post which was how much i would love to be entwined within the warm thighs of the delicious N , i dont give a flying frig about beaches in December :grimacing:

Carryfast:

Harry Monk:

Carryfast:

I think the old fruitcake has finally snapped. Cookoo

Harry Monk:

I bumped into “Stinky” Watkins in town the other day. I ran over, gave him a monumental wedgie and pulled his ears just like I did back in class 4a.

It was only when he started crying that I suddenly thought “hang on, wouldn’t Stinky be 50 now too?” :blush: :blush:

the maoster:

Harry Monk:

I bumped into “Stinky” Watkins in town the other day. I ran over, gave him a monumental wedgie and pulled his ears just like I did back in class 4a.

It was only when he started crying that I suddenly thought “hang on, wouldn’t Stinky be 50 now too?” :blush: :blush:

Or for that matter there’s not many blokes of 40-50 + who trade their same age wives in for a same age model. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Although it’s often the case that the hypocritical zb’s then say to single ones,who are still looking and hoping to find a young wife, that they should take on an old bloke’s old dumped wife while they get the younger women. :unamused: :laughing:

As for Nigella it’s no good her whingeing about her own choices in life. :bulb:

the maoster:

Harry Monk:

Thats a contender for post of the year! Nice to see Carryfast sucked all the fun out of it though!

I just find it amazing that she can openly admit, in court, to being a user of Class A drugs, because I’m sure that if I tweeted “I’m parked at Corley Services and I’m coked off of my nut”, I’d be surrounded by Police cars and sniffer dogs within the hour. :wink:

tamarman:
Can we please get back to the original gist of this post which was how much i would love to be entwined within the warm thighs of the delicious N , i dont give a flying frig about beaches in December :grimacing:

Yes back on track please chaps this conversation is getting in the way of my fantasy, I’m currently laid between nigella and the mum from the inbetweeners. Give my 5 and you may resume your waffle about holidays ,wedges and what ever other ■■■■ you were going on about. Thanks :slight_smile:.

Harry Monk:
I just find it amazing that she can openly admit, in court, to being a user of Class A drugs, because I’m sure that if I tweeted “I’m parked at Corley Services and I’m coked off of my nut”, I’d be surrounded by Police cars and sniffer dogs within the hour. :wink:

Not amazing at all. Lying in court is a lot more serious offence than admitting to doing a couple of lines here and there once upon a time. Maybe you should try sending that tweet. Ill pit a tenner on nothing happening.

Harry Monk:

That might explain her choice in the type she goes for.Obviously anyone who wants to pull her will need to be into sado masochism and prolific coke consumption not of the canned variety.And a pensioner. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Karl86:

tamarman:

Yes back on track please chaps this conversation is getting in the way of my fantasy, I’m currently laid between nigella and the mum from the inbetweeners. Give my 5 and you may resume your waffle about holidays ,wedges and what ever other [zb] you were going on about. Thanks :slight_smile:.

Not me it was just adding to mine in knowing she’s too old for me and I’ll settle for Abbie,Lauren,and Whitney in East Enders and Wendy Hurrel when she’s finished doing the weather forecast either all together or seperately. :smiling_imp: :smiley: :laughing:

switchlogic:
I’d turn for that woman! As long as she cooked for me.

There’s hope for you yet!

I have less than no interest in Nigella, or celebrity culture, or shagging someone who would surely, in a certain light, bring Nigel Lawson to mind. But what’s gone through my mind repeatedly as I’ve heard stuff about this on the radio over the last few weeks, is just how ■■■■■ it must be to be famous. I can’t imagine Nigella’s celebrity, or her money, or her TV career, or any of it, is much consolation for having her private life dragged through the media and the courts. And to be honest, that private life in itself doesn’t sound like much fun.
I’m happy to remain a nonentity if that’s what being famous means. At least I can smoke the odd J without the world caring much one way or another.

switchlogic:
I’d turn for that woman! As long as she cooked for me.

I have the same feelings towards Stephen Fry,
I would gladly get involved in some platonic hand holding
for a chance to spend some time alone with him. :laughing:

I have to admit she is a hot ■■■■.

I’m not shocked that the drugs scandal has come out. There’s always something to put my fantasies to rest :frowning:

oatcake1967:
I have the same feelings towards Stephen Fry

mmm…perhaps your indifference to the female known as tulisa is becoming clearer. (only joking bud!)