NFT up for sale [Merged]

news.sky.com/story/sainsburys-d … r-11911088

Seen this today, wonder who’d be in the running?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I thought that E V CARGO owns them.The people who also owns Downtons and Palletforce.

Was tipping in NFT Tilbury this morning and this was the main subject of conversation between the staff, they reckon the deal has already been done as they where spoken to by management and the buyer is in place

It is EV Cargo…who also own Jigsaw and many other companies. The big get bigger.

Do EVCargo own all of it, or just the transport side? I’ve seen a few sites that have the warehouse run by Nft.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

Seems that EV have found that chilled consolidation work is not very profitable, ask E. Stobart and Wincanton to name two who have withdrawn from this market as the supermarket groups look to lower costs.

Would Culina be the buyer, as they seem to be acquisition hungary over the last few years?

Sixties boy:
Seems that EV have found that chilled consolidation work is not very profitable, ask E. Stobart and Wincanton to name two who have withdrawn from this market as the supermarket groups look to lower costs.

Would Culina be the buyer, as they seem to be acquisition hungary over the last few years?

Wincanton still have a strong presence, pulling for Sainsbury’s, Asda and Morrisons. Stobarts still pull for the biggest supermarket Tesco

All owned by a private equity company.
Emerge Vest.

privateequitywire.co.uk/201 … s-business

Wincanton and Stobarts is contract work, not chilled consolidation.

Wincanton sold those operations to Culina, Stobart closed ex Corby Chill/Osbourne operations at Heywood, Newark etc, due to the heavy losses they were incurring

All depend from Asda and Sainsbury.Nft do primary contract to both.No so much own contract have Nft.

NFT bought N R Evans a few years back and all the N R Evans units running out of the Home Bargains RDC at Amesbury are now sporting the EV Cargo livery.

Its looks like NFT of Derbyshire is on the brink of collapse as they are looking for a buyer.
news.sky.com/story/sainsburys-d … r-11911088

Sent using smoke signals

Evans were short of units in the run up to Xmas so begged borrowed or stole from downtown . Guess they weren’t investing in the future!

r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? … source=app

Mentioned 2 days ago, massive losses apparently

scoobydoo480:
NFT bought N R Evans a few years back and all the N R Evans units running out of the Home Bargains RDC at Amesbury are now sporting the EV Cargo livery.

NFT shut down every NR Evans depot apart from Anglesey (I believe) and Amesbury.

There’s a very very good story surrounding that which highlights how the Evans family showed NFT up for the useless muppets they are. (First hand experience).

And it’s not just one instance. I can reel off a fair few showing NFT’s either naivety or incompetence.

stuwozere1:
NFT up for sale [Merged] - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Mentioned 2 days ago, massive losses apparently

Sorry I missed the original topic, been in hospital for a few days and been abit smashed out me head on all the drugs they have filled me with, I didn’t see your topic, so started a new 1.

Sent using smoke signals

kjw21:

scoobydoo480:

NFT shut down every NR Evans depot apart from Anglesey (I believe) and Amesbury.

There’s a very very good story surrounding that which highlights how the Evans family showed NFT up for the useless muppets they are. (First hand experience).

And it’s not just one instance. I can reel off a fair few showing NFT’s either naivety or incompetence.

Do tell…

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

kjw21:

Apparently…

NFT Crick managed to lose a a double decker for 3 weeks last year, obviously both decks were full of fresh. Needless to say when they did find it, they had two decks of rotting product to dispose of. The culprit in management was moved sideways because they were considered (like many others these day) un-sackable.

Munchkin:

kjw21:

scoobydoo480:

Do tell…

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Evans sells to NFT for £20mil.

NFT neglect and take for granted the contracts that they got with the purchase.

NFT convince themselves the customers won’t go anywhere else.

Customers get fed up and the final straw being the closure of yards.

Customers tell NFT to do one and sign up to using this mysterious new firm…

Can you guess the surname of one of the directors? [emoji3]

The NFT MD who has resigned Mel Brockhouse was the fall guy for the KFC scandal, DHL offloaded him so they could show a high profile sacking.