NFT up for sale [Merged]

yourhavingalarf:

kjw21:
And it’s not just one instance. I can reel off a fair few showing NFT’s either naivety or incompetence.

Apparently…

NFT Crick managed to lose a a double decker for 3 weeks last year, obviously both decks were full of fresh. Needless to say when they did find it, they had two decks of rotting product to dispose of. The culprit in management was moved sideways because they were considered (like many others these day) un-sackable.

Story I heard was it was full of M&S product.

lizard:
Its looks like NFT of Derbyshire is on the brink of collapse as they are looking for a buyer.
news.sky.com/story/sainsburys-d … r-11911088

Sent using smoke signals

That story only mentions Sainsbury’s but NFT do a lot of Asda work also?
Anyone know how many wagons they have on the road■■?
Interesting times Indeed

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

STEF do a lot o full loads out of a dairy plant near Cherbourg that go to the Daventry depot, it’s fromage frais and Petit Filous for the ASDA shelves. Wonder where we’ll be taking it if NFT does go belly up.

drover:

lizard:
Its looks like NFT of Derbyshire is on the brink of collapse as they are looking for a buyer.
news.sky.com/story/sainsburys-d … r-11911088

Sent using smoke signals

That story only mentions Sainsbury’s but NFT do a lot of Asda work also?
Anyone know how many wagons they have on the road■■?
Interesting times Indeed

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

About some 60 teuck work for Asda.

pierrot 14:
STEF do a lot o full loads out of a dairy plant near Cherbourg that go to the Daventry depot, it’s fromage frais and Petit Filous for the ASDA shelves. Wonder where we’ll be taking it if NFT does go belly up.

Culina seem to be the “chosen one” at the moment, but they were creaking in the run up to Christmas, certainly on the ambient side anyway… :wink:

pierrot 14:

We load out of there too imagine that whoever takes them over will continue to use Crick, can’t see that Culina have the capacity to take it elsewhere, anything more than half a pallet into their Milton Keynes site is a major drama :smiley:

Mazzer2:

pierrot 14:

We load out of there too imagine that whoever takes them over will continue to use Crick, can’t see that Culina have the capacity to take it elsewhere, anything more than half a pallet into their Milton Keynes site is a major drama :smiley:

True, its not like you have just turned up out of the blue with half a pallet, crikey you have a reference as well…I`d better get the manager down… :blush:

I think Culina will be looking, as they don`t need to convince too many people in their organisation, seeing as Thomas has the ear of Theo in Germany… :wink:

NFT moved from Whitefield, nr Bury to Stakehill, nr Rochdale as they expanded, only to then move into the Asda Rochdale site, which I believe led to near open warfare with Wincanton H & S.

Sixties boy:
NFT moved from Whitefield, nr Bury to Stakehill, nr Rochdale as they expanded, only to then move into the Asda Rochdale site, which I believe led to near open warfare with Wincanton H & S.

Sounds like a right laugh [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Mazzer2:

pierrot 14:

Was in our export office this afternoon and it looks like we’ll be dropping these loads in Fowler Welski in Portsmouth

pierrot 14:

Mazzer2:

pierrot 14:

Was in our export office this afternoon and it looks like we’ll be dropping these loads in Fowler Welski in Portsmouth

Talk about handy haulage get a good back load and you’ll be able to return on the same boat :smiley: :smiley: . On a side note do you have a union flag in your windscreen? Was in Sottevast two Friday’s back and there was a Stef driver in there with a small union flag in the windscreen.

A mate tipped at Daventry today and was told Culina was the favourite to buy them out.

ATJT:
A mate tipped at Daventry today and was told Culina was the favourite to buy them out.

Well they can’t freck it up much more than Nft do.

Mazzer2:

pierrot 14:

Mazzer2:

pierrot 14:

Talk about handy haulage get a good back load and you’ll be able to return on the same boat :smiley: :smiley: . On a side note do you have a union flag in your windscreen? Was in Sottevast two Friday’s back and there was a Stef driver in there with a small union flag in the windscreen.

Wasn’t me in Sottevast that day, that’s David, one of our French drivers that does the UK.
Are you often in MLC ?

pierrot 14:

Wasn’t me in Sottevast that day, that’s David, one of our French drivers that does the UK.
Are you often in MLC ?
[/quote]

Usually in there every other Friday we have a tip in Villiers - Bocage on a Friday morning then up to MLC for a back load

Mazzer2:

pierrot 14:

Are you often in MLC ?

Usually in there every other Friday we have a tip in Villiers - Bocage on a Friday morning then up to MLC for a back load
[/quote]
I’ll have to keep an eye out for you in MLC or on the ferry, PM. me with who you work for,.

From Motortransport.com

HOMENEWSNFT Distribution Operations sale excludes Tilbury DC

The sale of NFT Distribution Operations to EV Cargo Logistics does not include the firm’s Tilbury refrigerated distribution centre, it has emerged.

MT understands that the Tilbury DC and its operations will be taken over by two customers of NFT Distribution Operations that are on the Tilbury site.

It is not clear if the transaction, which has yet to be finalised, will involve any redundancies.

The sale effectively sees EV Cargo, which owns both companies, transfer NFT Distribution Operations to its division EV Cargo Logistics.

The deal follows an open sale process launched by EV Cargo late last year, which an industry source said attracted “quite a few bidders".

A bit odd selling a company you own to another part of the same group, me thinks the accountants are at work here.

Why tell everyone you lost £30 million last year and say it’s for sale, then transfer it to another division?

Sixties boy:
From Motortransport.com

HOMENEWSNFT Distribution Operations sale excludes Tilbury DC

The sale of NFT Distribution Operations to EV Cargo Logistics does not include the firm’s Tilbury refrigerated distribution centre, it has emerged.

MT understands that the Tilbury DC and its operations will be taken over by two customers of NFT Distribution Operations that are on the Tilbury site.

It is not clear if the transaction, which has yet to be finalised, will involve any redundancies.

The sale effectively sees EV Cargo, which owns both companies, transfer NFT Distribution Operations to its division EV Cargo Logistics.

The deal follows an open sale process launched by EV Cargo late last year, which an industry source said attracted “quite a few bidders".

A bit odd selling a company you own to another part of the same group, me thinks the accountants are at work here.

Why tell everyone you lost £30 million last year and say it’s for sale, then transfer it to another division?

Company Accountants bigger villians than bankers.

Well it turns out it was a pre-pack administration job, lose all the debt and losses, transfer ownership to another part of the company, jobs a good one, let’s all crack on as if nothing happened.

What a wonderful industry we work in.

Allegedly , NFT subbies haven’t been paid , but have been contacted by new owners EV Cargo Logistics and advised that if they would continue to work for them they will be paid some of what they are owed by NFT over the course of the next year.

EV Cargo Logistics Ltd was formed December last year , part of the EmergeVest Group that owned NFT ,still owns Downtons , Allport , etc. New director was director of Downtons.

All very cosy , you couldn’t make it up.