NEXT Chancellor please!

So Kwasi has been sacked as chancellor this morning
So who’s gonna be the next one ?
Is a general election looming ?

We have a winner in Mr J Hunt

The cost of living crisis is going to be exacerbated by the cost of borrowing crisis. UK GDP is expected to contract 0.8 % this year, and as the cost of borrowing goes up for all of us, the massive interest repayments on gov. uk debt goes up.- Paid for by us. Look at the rates on gilts.

Mr,J Hunt, who defunded the NHS is going to have his work cut out. Hunt will be the fourth chancellor this year

Truss says she was “incredibly sorry” to lose Kwasi Kwarteng as chancellor - paying tribute to a “great friend”.( Translate- Backstabber)

The prime minister says Hunt “shares my vision”, and hails his experience as a minister.

“Absolute shower”…

Farcical.

Call a general election. Leave it up to the people

toonsy:
Farcical.

Call a general election. Leave it up to the people

That’s on my 3 things certainty list for next year :wink: along side a Coronation and investiture

Truss has hung Kwasi Kwarteng out to dry, as been said above, the backstabbing ■■■■■!!. What puzzles me is everyone knew what she was going to do in the tory party if she got voted in, even Rishi Sunak warned them .

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Truss has hang Kwasi Kwarteng out to dry, as been said above, the backstabbing ■■■■■!!. What puzzles me is everyone knew what she was going to do in the tory party if she got voted in, even Rishi Sunak warned them .

Now been romered that Mr Hunt is gonna a be a care taker PM

We now have the full remain team in place to solidify my original theory that we never left the EU and the entire pantomime that is British Politics has now come full circle, give it three months and we shall have a General election and a key aspect of that will be Labour offering fresh talks to rejoin the club we never left in the first place, and more of our money will be surrendered to complete the task. Leaving us further worse off and crippled by inferior leaders like Lizz Wuss And Jeremy C I mean Hunt.
What a load of drivel this new politics soap opera really is.

Woeful times.

Narc:
We now have the full remain team in place to solidify my original theory that we never left the EU and the entire pantomime that is British Politics has now come full circle, give it three months and we shall have a General election and a key aspect of that will be Labour offering fresh talks to rejoin the club we never left in the first place, and more of our money will be surrendered to complete the task. Leaving us further worse off and crippled by inferior leaders like Lizz Wuss And Jeremy C I mean Hunt.
What a load of drivel this new politics soap opera really is.

Woeful times.

You got Mr lady’s private parts name right

I do remember this…
youtube.com/watch?v=YS5mVoqJpUk

Truss just had a press conference, and answered questions afterwards.
All the questions were answered without much hesitation or stumbling. Well done Liz.

Maybe next time though, don`t repeat exactly the same words, to the different questions?

NEXT PM please!

OwenMoney:
The cost of living crisis is going to be exacerbated by the cost of borrowing crisis. UK GDP is expected to contract 0.8 % this year, and as the cost of borrowing goes up for all of us, the massive interest repayments on gov. uk debt goes up.- Paid for by us. Look at the rates on gilts.

Mr,J Hunt, who defunded the NHS is going to have his work cut out. Hunt will be the fourth chancellor this year

Truss says she was “incredibly sorry” to lose Kwasi Kwarteng as chancellor - paying tribute to a “great friend”.( Translate- Backstabber)

The prime minister says Hunt “shares my vision”, and hails his experience as a minister.

“Absolute shower”…

Itd be funny if it wasnt so serious wouldn`t it?
Remember when we laughed at the Belgians when they had no Government? …if only…

As you say he is (currently) the 4th Chancellor this year. If Truss falls would he stay under any new PM? We seem to be copying the Italian system, so Downing St will have the old fashioned black doors replaced with new revolving doors.

As you say Hunt was in charge of heath 2012 to 2018 the graph went up from 2.5 million to 4 million, in that time. Pretty substantial increase wouldn`t you agree?
nuffieldtrust.org.uk/news-i … iagnostics

Haven’t watched or read about any of it unfolding, but i get the feeling here most people want an election now so they can kick the blue team out and put the identikit red team in, as usual despite expecting something different you’ll just have a different set of incompetents swanning in and out of numbers 10 and 11.
I’ll drink to that, enjoy the next phase of the destruction of the country, the end game isn’t far off now the great reset when it’s the offer they make you can’t refuse may not be quite what you were hoping for, cheers hic.

Sunak is the money man so why isn’t he either PM or chancellor to sort this out :question: :bulb:

Bet those who wanted Boris out have now had second thoughts …

ROG:
Sunak is the money man so why isn’t he either PM or chancellor to sort this out :question: :bulb:

Bet those who wanted Boris out have now had second thoughts …

What a bizarre idea!

Getting rid of Johnson didn`t mean there was only one possible result: there are approx 66 million (and one*) better potential PMs than Truss in the UK.

*Larry has got more Downing St experience, and a bigger brain, than most of the current Gov.

Sunak■■?

Bloke who ■■■■■■ £500billion up the wall (even though he knew lockdown was wrong apparently but kept schtum :unamused: ) on the biggest scam in the history of the world…he’s the money man alright.

Franglais:
Truss just had a press conference, and answered questions afterwards.
All the questions were answered without much hesitation or stumbling. Well done Liz.

Maybe next time though, don`t repeat exactly the same words, to the different questions?

NEXT PM please!

It’s like she’s researched for a job interview but then gets asked a completely different question to what she’s been researching so she just cracks on with her original planned answer.

General election now.

If Truss goes soon, I guess she will still get her own chance to reward the faithful with a resignation honours list?
We`ve only just got a list from Johnson for elevating some of his stooges to The Lords .

And even that may be an example of him, via Truss, trying to twist the constitution. Because he wants to kick some sitting MPs upstairs, and because by-elections are…tricky…at the moment they may ask for some form of deferment. Again possibly cheating the rules, and involving the Monarch, to gain political advantage.

rearaxle:
Truss has hung Kwasi Kwarteng out to dry, as been said above, the backstabbing ■■■■■!!. What puzzles me is everyone knew what she was going to do in the tory party if she got voted in, even Rishi Sunak warned them .

Liz wouldn’t have ended up as prime minister if that back stabbing ■■■■■■■ sunak hadn’t knifed Boris !!!

This is all about getting Sunak installed as PM, the mps are acting like a bunch of schoolkids ganging up on the present pm to oust her.
The con party members voted the wrong way, the fake tory MPs wanted Sunak and the banking cartel who own the tories want one of their own in the seat.
I reckon by Christmas they’ll have got rid of Truss and got their way with fishy installed as pm.

many here should be glad, another couple of years at most once labour is in we’ll more than likely buy our way back into the EU which we never really left anyway because too many of the tory mps generally arn’t conservative but social democrats who would be right at home in a Blair led labour party, the tories won’t want to be seen to rejoin under a tory govt but will be quietly overjoyed at labour taking us back in, your dream will come true yet Franglais.

what a mess this country is in.