Newark Truckfest

How many of you are going to the Truckfest at Newark? Would be great to put names to faces of members of Trucknet. Come along and visit our club stand. C23. All are welcome and any ladies wishing to know more about our club, we will be happy to chat as well as offer you a cuppa.
www.ladytruckdriversuk.com and International Lady Truck Drivers Association. We also welcome Professional Lady Drivers to come and see what we have to offer. Liz :smiley:

Are the advertising rates reasonable on this site thenâ– â– ?

I just thought you would know with you putting a fair few adverts on here about your club.

Just promoting our club, is there any rules to say I can’t? Liz

scanialady142:
Just promoting our club, is there any rules to say I can’t? Liz

As in advertising your clubâ– â– ?

SO!!!

Just had a look at your site, do they have a centre-fold in the bi monthly magazine :wink: :wink:

scanialady142:
SO!!!

Well if the bloke who runs the Truckfest events did half the advertising you have been doing his posts would have got taken down.

I really don’t think you can argue for a level playing field…it’s only fair.

At least you had a look at our site. Thanks.

i will pop over during the weekend to say hello liz, its coffe milk and 2 sugars please.
see you there pete :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I’m desperately trying to come up too Liz! :slight_smile: Haley

Thanks for the sensible replies and a cuppa will be waiting for friends who wish to support our club. Look forward to meeting friends old and new. Liz :smiley:

REVS (the ERF club) will be there with their display trailer. The usual South Lincolnshire ERF contingent will be there, may even spare a beer or two.

Will look out for you too ERFMarc. :smiley: Liz

I will not be going .

Looking forward to meeting lots of people at Newark. We are on stand C23. Liz :laughing: Lady Truck Drivers UK.

Ben9:

scanialady142:
SO!!!

Well if the bloke who runs the Truckfest events did half the advertising you have been doing his posts would have got taken down.

I really don’t think you can argue for a level playing field…it’s only fair.

the reason is because we know these people in person aswell as on here. plus the mods would have had their mits in here and sorted everything out. the fact is they havnt so everything is above board.

scanialady142:
Looking forward to meeting lots of people at Newark. We are on stand C23. Liz :laughing: Lady Truck Drivers UK.

What happened to the YouTube video you put up?

Had to be removed due to copyrights. Liz

well its load here in new haven then back to whiltshire drop trailer and off to the show, let the beer flow lol

Some people are so far up their own backsides its unbelievable…Its info for other drivers for FS!!!
Its not some multi-national company advertising their wares!!!
But I will not be there as it cost too much to get in!!!