New Videogram

Good Saturday to you. Here we go lorry-driver.com

once again quality lukie !!

12:28.

There are drivers and then there are screwdrivers. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw has that truck got any oil in it? Sounds rough as ■■■■. :open_mouth:

And what’s with the camera shaking like a ■■■■■■■■ dog from 15:00 onwards? :open_mouth:

Rob K:

There are drivers and then there are screwdrivers. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

And some are cross-heads. :wink:

Excellent Luke! :sunglasses: I was gonna ask about the Green phone last time but now I know! :laughing:
ONWARD!!!

Loving the ‘side view cam’ for capturing our european cousins countryside.

BTW, your next post will be number 2000 so make it count :laughing:

Hurry up and show us your snowboarding skills, Go down lane 3 or 4 on the M25 when its been snowing really bad :laughing:

bubsy06:
Hurry up and show us your snowboarding skills, Go down lane 3 or 4 on the M25 when its been snowing really bad :laughing:

i don’t believe luke can snowboard , i recon he has a 24v travel iron & the snowboard acts as a cool mini ironing board ,after all he’s always got a full hanger of shirts behind him :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

c’mon luke show us yer ironing skills :laughing: :slight_smile:

off to get my LVTV fix in a moment :smiley: :smiley:

ah just watched it :slight_smile:
quality , although i was fearing the worst when i saw you in the yellow hard hat & what with the moustache , i thought you were going to break into song :blush:

but it appears you actually want to be Sir Bertrum Legohead :laughing:

more please :slight_smile:

I got a bollocking of the Mrs last night. I have been in Poland all week, and she’d planned a night in with a movie and the trimmings.
Half way throught said movie…I put the laptop on, donned a pair of headphones and watched Luke’s video instead. Hence the verbals and cold shoulder for the remainder of the night! :blush: :smiling_imp:

bigvern1:
I got a bollocking of the Mrs last night. I have been in Poland all week, and she’d planned a night in with a movie and the trimmings.
Half way throught said movie…I put the laptop on, donned a pair of headphones and watched Luke’s video instead. Hence the verbals and cold shoulder for the remainder of the night! :blush: :smiling_imp:

tut … women eh ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have just sat for an hour ignoring her, although she did try to put me off with the vacuum cleaner. I just turned up the volume and lifted my feet off the floor. Now I have to make bread for her… Bloody women :wink:

■■■■ you, sir!
I am henceforth condemmed, in perpetuity, to referring to the capital of Bavaria as “Munchkin” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A splendid moving picture show documenting the travails of a lone welsh warrior in a far away country of which we know little.

Keep them coming. Onwards!!!

(The TR and GR signs in Austria are for the benefit of the “guest workers” during their annual migration back to their homelands, so the poor little lambs don’t get lost on the way :wink:)

Brilliant Luke, I enjoyed your comments on the plight of the Tesco’s cooked chicken! Good on you sir! :laughing: :laughing:

Jolly good show, love the countryside rolling past out the side window shot

I just want to know how you hit a building on your offside front? You been on the booze :laughing:

Also spotted another bit of lego :wink:

Rob K:

I thought you didn’t watch my videos anymore because they bored you? :wink:

My hair must now have the Rob K seal of approval since you no longer mention it.

Oh and I prefer steering wheel attendant

switchlogic:

Rob K:

I thought you didn’t watch my videos anymore because they bored you? :wink:

My hair must now have the Rob K seal of approval since you no longer mention it.

Oh and I prefer steering wheel attendant

He’s in kiss ■■■ mode! :wink:

Good as ever mate!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: