New Videogram

Gotta love the
“Its all gone a bit eddie stobart trucks and trailers, I just drove into a buillding” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A little rub with some T-Cut and Holly should be as good as new.
As you were!

Good video again SL,thank’s for taking the time to make it. More please! :sunglasses:

switchlogic:

Rob K:
12:28.

There are drivers and then there are screwdrivers. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought you didn’t watch my videos anymore because they bored you? :wink:
[/quote[

I occasionally have a quick glance at them if I have nothing better to do.

My hair must now have the Rob K seal of approval since you no longer mention it.

Well it looks a lot ■■■■■■■ better than that wig you were wearing a few month back. :open_mouth: You just need to invest in a razor now, but as I’m also a scruffy ■■■■■■■ like you :laughing: in that department myself then I’ll say no more on that. Wouldn’t want to be labelled a hypocrite. :stuck_out_tongue:

bigvern1:

switchlogic:

Rob K:
12:28.

There are drivers and then there are screwdrivers. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought you didn’t watch my videos anymore because they bored you? :wink:

My hair must now have the Rob K seal of approval since you no longer mention it.

Oh and I prefer steering wheel attendant

He’s in kiss ■■■ mode! :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: