New speed Camera

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -soon.html

I remember seeing them when they flashed on the kent bound M25,so I was on my guard after that,personally though I never do more than 60/65 anyway in my car I once done 100 mph in my old Granada but my bottle went, lol, straight back to 60

Surely is illegal to not have them painted in a visible colour?

Immigrant:
Stealth cameras on M25 in Kent have caught 700 drivers in two months | Daily Mail Online

nice one fella, thanks for highlighting them. :slight_smile:

Radar19:
Surely is illegal to not have them painted in a visible colour?

No. They’re only required to be visible if the money they generate goes to the local Safety Camera Partnership. The grey/hidden ones have the fine money going to the Treasury.

I’m very surprised that the number is only 700 in 2 months, that only averages 11/12 a day.

crazy situation.near eveone some time overspeeding .but we have law for car 70 miles.so driver 80 ,police can give penalty.i think must increase speed to 80 miles.How many years in England motorway speed for car -70 m/p

I know how to beat speed camera’s !

I don’t know how long tbh, isn’t it something to do with an AC Cobra being clocked at 120mph on the M1 in the 60’s to why the speed limit was brought in?

how many years ready 70 m/h at motorway.who is know■■?

Andrejs:

I wonder how much money goes into introducing new cameras. From the purchase to the surveying the ground work installation and the maintenance of them.

8 thousand per camera possibly?

martinviking:

Andrejs:

in 1965 car had another break sistem,steering wheels.if was possible drive 70 m/h ,when now can drive 80 easy.because car have more modern sistem.but in same time police must work more hard and hunting to drivers who not correct overtake ,keep distance not correct and much more.now i think police hunting just who drive without tax or insurance.must sent some Uk Police Chief to Germany or France.they can learn there -how work police there.and what penalty they give.

They have fitted one to the last gantry northbound on the M1 at J32 at the M18 split. You can see the two units on the left hand vertical pillar. Just when you thought the muppetry at that junction couldn’t get any worse now everyone will be slamming their brakes on at the last minute for the camera.

martinviking:

So do I, never fails!

Registration Plate Rotator - License Plate Flippe…: youtu.be/WgXRijF19IU

Andrejs:
crazy situation.near eveone some time overspeeding .but we have law for car 70 miles.so driver 80 ,police can give penalty.i think must increase speed to 80 miles.How many years in England motorway speed for car -70 m/p

since 1967 :imp: pal :smiling_imp: so forty eight ( 48 ) :bulb: :question: :exclamation: years :unamused: :open_mouth:

anyway from April 2015 for LGV driver will be more safety job .because in single carriageway will be allow 50 .yes must drive responsibility,depend from road .because now lorry drivers main ly get point when drive in single carriageway.

and if they want reduced accident ,why need make car which can drive 160 miles.for safety reason car must have speed limitter.for example 80 .

martinviking:

How…?