New Scania

That lower half looks like Volvo FH.

Mmm if those latest leaked photos with the camouflage vinyl are the true shape without the fake panels that’s not filling me with optimism, maybe it’ll be a grower.

the nodding donkey:
That lower half looks like Volvo FH.

And that is what I thght and was going to say until I noticed Tapatalk showing 2 more posts…did they nick a handful of FH front grill parts bins??

Part time ‘detailer’, full time truck driver

fingermissing:
More photos but without the fake panels.Mirrors look good.

iepieleaks.nl/new-scania-more-details/

Looks like a daf and a merc had a baby

I wonder if it will have the same small bed.

The bed is fine for me don’t even have to pull the bed out

Latest leak via The only way is Dutch facebook page (and via lorry driver.coms-facebook page also) credit where credit is due :slight_smile:

apparently a leak from a toy factory of the new model.

Hoggydog:
Latest leak via The only way is Dutch facebook page (and via lorry driver.coms-facebook page also) credit where credit is due :slight_smile:

So same truck from 20 years ago but with new shape DAF top spots :smiley:

Still, I bet all the Tang truckers are furiously ■■■■■■■■■■■■ in anticipation of it. And if they mate it with a Volvo bashing 760hp V8 their poor peckers won’t be able to take it.

Terry T:
Still, I bet all the Tang truckers are furiously ■■■■■■■■■■■■ in anticipation of it. And if they mate it with a Volvo bashing 760hp V8 their poor peckers won’t be able to take it.

You know dam well they’ll be doing hundreds of “limited” versions of it. Bluestreams, Golden Griffins, Red Passions, Longlines, etc, all with the V8.

Terry T:

Hoggydog:

So same truck from 20 years ago but with new shape DAF top spots :smiley:

And DAF sideskirts. Volvo Grill. Merc locker door.

Radar19:

Terry T:

You know dam well they’ll be doing hundreds of “limited” versions of it. Bluestreams, Golden Griffins, Red Passions, Longlines, etc, all with the V8.

Whatever you think of them, you can’t knock Scania for their ability to market their trucks as a prestige product. :smiley:

Let’s hope they sort the driving position out.

Horrible to drive a long distance in if you are a tall driver.

I reckon that’s the real deal comparing it with the real camouflaged versions. Remember the exact same thing happened with the Volvo, a picture of a model leaking, and it looked identical to the actual truck released a few weeks later-

As for what I think if that’s it then the best I can say is that’s it’s so very very boring. Tho to be fair I hated the look of the FH4 at start.

They should run a competition to name the limited editions.

My vote goes for the Scania ■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

kjw21:

:laughing: And they’d still sell them. :smiley:

Bet the special edition jackets wouldn’t do too well though.

kjw21:

For a dark brown one - Moonlight Diarrhoea

Maybe a parody of Scania’s marketing strategy. :laughing:

muckles:
Maybe a parody of Scania’s marketing strategy. :laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO3SYFU5-68

You could be forgiven for thinking that’s a documentary nowadays.