New Scania T Cab

Twice this week I have seen a green T Cab on a 16 plate. Have Scania started making them again or is this a private job?

This one ?

A+M seem to be able to get them built somewhere - me personally I think they are the ugliest thing on the road I’d much rather have a longline . If your going to spend that sort of money I’d rather have a big cab and lots of room rather than a silly bullnose stuck out the front of the cab .

No uglier than the standard brick like Scanias. Pointless though as all youre doing is restricting overall length. The only good looking heavy truck is Volvos FH, theyve had this spot on from day one and they just get better and better with each update.

They are being made out in Holland, don’t know about the length restriction now that you can run with the longer trailers don’t think it matters anymore

Max length for the tractor unit and trailer is 16.5metres using a max 13.6metre trailer. Using these T cabbed Scanias will reduce trailer length…

AndrewG:
Max length for the tractor unit and trailer is 16.5metres using a max 13.6metre trailer. Using these T cabbed Scanias will reduce trailer length…

There is a red one that does oversized running around North Lincolnshire. Seen it few times.

mazzer:
They are being made out in Holland, don’t know about the length restriction now that you can run with the longer trailers don’t think it matters anymore

Yea Vlastuin make them vlastuin-truckopbouw.nl/new/ … Itemid=100

They also make a Longline version of the T as well vlastuin-truckopbouw.nl/new/ … um/001.jpg :open_mouth:

Reef:

mazzer:

They also make a Longline version of the T as well vlastuin-truckopbouw.nl/new/ … um/001.jpg :open_mouth:

I wonder how minute the driver’s ■■■■■ must be.

beefy4605:
This one ?
A&M Commercials Ltd
A+M seem to be able to get them built somewhere - me personally I think they are the ugliest thing on the road I’d much rather have a longline . If your going to spend that sort of money I’d rather have a big cab and lots of room rather than a silly bullnose stuck out the front of the cab .

That’s the one beefy. I could be tempted by it, not that colour though. Would definitely take a longline one. All that space…

mucker85:

Reef:

mazzer:

I wonder how minute the driver’s ■■■■■ must be.

Why? never occurs to me think about other mens private parts perhaps you are worried that yours is inadequate!

Thats what i cant make out with some posts. What has the size of a drivers ■■■■ got to do with driving a certain vehicle :confused: Head, legs and arms all come into play but the ■■■■■ just hangs there, doesnt matter how big or small it is, it has nothing to do with driving…

AndrewG:
Thats what i cant make out with some posts. What has the size of a drivers ■■■■ got to do with driving a certain vehicle :confused: Head, legs and arms all come into play but the ■■■■■ just hangs there, doesnt matter how big or small it is, it has nothing to do with driving…

Think there might be a bit jealousy creeping in :smiley: :smiley:

AndrewG:

Used to be but not now

ajt:

AndrewG:

Used to be but not now

Maybe i was wrong then. What date did the new legislation come in?
Have always thought it was 16.5 for an artic and 18.5 for a drag…

The T cab is old hat, if it was so wonderful then why did Scania stop making it?

AndrewG:

ajt:

AndrewG:

Used to be but not now

Maybe i was wrong then. What date did the new legislation come in?
Have always thought it was 16.5 for an artic and 18.5 for a drag

It still is in Europe anyway.
Not sure how it works in the UK with the longer trailers.

vlastuin-truckopbouw.nl/new/ … Itemid=100

Longer trailers are run on permits from gov. so standard trailers still have to conform to overall length limits.
And remember no matter what you do to them a Scania is still a Sh*t Cab And Nasty Interior Also.

Chris Waite is from Driffield same as me. Rumour has it that the T cab was specially made for him at a cost of £206000!! Livestock must pay well!

Matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xfmatt:
Chris Waite is from Driffield same as me. Rumour has it that the T cab was specially made for him at a cost of £206000!! Livestock must pay well!

Matt.

Remember some companies moan there is no money in this game.But then the same conpanies will spend 200k plus on there new flagship.

It’s ok having a flagship but why not a Daf Ssc at £85k?? £206k is frightening!!