Have people forgotten how to post on here? I am semi retired and need a trucky type blether.

You could always check out Sploom and Robroy’s rambling 55 pager in Bully’s… or perhaps not…

Given that it now takes anywhere between a second and a week to actually log on I imagine that many people have moved on either temporarily or permanently.

May be that serious post are turned upside down and ridiculed

I will admit that I don’t come on here anywhere near as much as I used to.

When I first joined I had a shiney new class 1 licence and needed all the help I could get. Most of the people on here were wonderful and really helped me out. Some of them obviously had a bone to pick (only a tiny one!) but that was their problem, not mine

I think overall numbers have dropped (some to the great car park in the sky) and some people left due to the arguements and the idiots who liked reading their own posts too much.

Nowadays I only read the posts that look interesting and ignore the ones that have sunk into a slanging match. I only post when I need something, which isn’t good, although I am offering a job this time :slight_smile:

Also some have left due to the unreliability of the server over last few months when some days post would take ages to load or crash

alamcculloch:
Have people forgotten how to post on here? I am semi retired and need a trucky type blether.

I only log on when I’m doing other things and so can click the Icon and put my phone down for 5mins waiting for it to load.

The move to Discord can’t come fast enough.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

the maoster:
Given that it now takes anywhere between a second and a week to actually log on I imagine that many people have moved on either temporarily or permanently.

Yep…in a nutshell.
It’s a complete ball ache getting on here lately, so I reckon a lot have just said ‘Ah ■■■■ it’ and gave up :neutral_face: .

Noremac:
You could always check out Sploom and Robroy’s rambling 55 pager in Bully’s… or perhaps not…

Nah you’re right mate, I wouldn’t either. :smiley:

the maoster:

All of that and the administration have banned or sanctioned all the cool people for the edgy banter and facts about refrigeration.

Are we moving toward a realisation that it’s not the same without frequent news of Dozy’s trials and tribulations?

If that were the case, what does that then say about us…

Is this move to the the discord server still on for the end of October ?

pushing the submit button is like a one armed bandit, some times you win but more often you dont, and have to type it out again !

teatime:

pushing the submit button is like a one armed bandit, some times you win but more often you dont, and have to type it out again !

I think the chain fell through , it’s diabolical tonight :unamused: , paint dries quicker

I have not logged out yet… I’ll be leaving in about 15 minutes though, so see if it speeds up about then…

I still maintain that some kind of “Throttling” is going on, where posts containing certain “forbidden words” in particular as part of the SUBJECT line - are being heavily scanned by MI5 and MI6
so the next Far Left atrocity can somehow be blamed upon the Righteous who “had it coming” for saying naughty things in public, rather than actually murdering innocent civillians also in pulic, but now getting apparently “popular support with police guard” for openly supporting such butchery of innocents…

……… or alternatively maybe the servers are FUBAR?

teatime:

It’s moving to discourse.org software not discord.

The move was estimated to be the end of October but not set in stone. It is going to happen but as to when it actually does is anyone’s guess.

This was all posted on the stickies at the top of the forum sections.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Winseer:
I have not logged out yet… I’ll be leaving in about 15 minutes though, so see if it speeds up about then…

I still maintain that some kind of “Throttling” is going on, where posts containing certain “forbidden words” in particular as part of the SUBJECT line - are being heavily scanned by MI5 and MI6
so the next Far Left atrocity can somehow be blamed upon the Righteous who “had it coming” for saying naughty things in public, rather than actually murdering innocent civillians also in pulic, but now getting apparently “popular support with police guard” for openly supporting such butchery of innocents…

How do you sleep at night with all your crazy worrying about ridiculous conspiracy theories?

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

moomooland:

And also…

The site has been hacked. “Visit TruckNet and get your bank account details stolen by Nigerians” should be the new site motto. This will be my last post here until Rikki gets his act together.

the maoster:
……… or alternatively maybe the servers are FUBAR?

Sadly the boring truth, but Windy’s science fiction conspiracy fantasies are so much more entertaining. :laughing: