New Merc

Get the keys to this tomorrow. :smiley: .Happy man. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I want one :imp:

Lucky guy :smiley:

Nice! :smiley:

It’s a wagon. What’s the fuss? Much more impressed with a picture of your wage slip showing you made £1000 for a 45 hour week last week!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well i made the 1000 last week for a 55 hr week and never thought i would say this as cash is king but getting tired of cab hopping and driving piles of *****
and would gladly take a reduction in wages to have the same truck every week and a nice one at that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
but only a small reduction :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

daftvader:
Get the keys to this tomorrow. :smiley: .Happy man. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You ■■■■■■■■ I hate you! I actually hate you! I’m so jealous :frowning:

Id love one but sadly our fleet manager is tighter than a nuns fanny so its bog standard crap for me :grimacing:

ibson:

daftvader:

You [zb]! I hate you! I actually hate you! I’m so jealous :frowning:

No, I don’t get it.

If you worked in an office, would you get excited over a posh chair to sit in?! And a fancy printer and laptop??

It’s just a wagon. Quite a nice wagon I’m sure…but who cares?? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Incidentally the last Merc I drove was a shed…mind you, it had big k’s on it and was a 59 plater… :laughing:

Truckulent:

ibson:

daftvader:

No, I don’t get it.

If you worked in an office, would you get excited over a posh chair to sit in?! And a fancy printer and laptop??

It’s just a wagon. Quite a nice wagon I’m sure…but who cares?? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Incidentally the last Merc I drove was a shed…mind you, it had big k’s on it and was a 59 plater… :laughing:

Why do people like nice cars? Or fishing? Or football? It’s like a hobby and if your lucky you can make your hobby your job.

Truckulent:

Probably

ibson:

Truckulent:

ibson:

daftvader:

No, I don’t get it.

Why do people like nice cars? Or fishing? Or football? It’s like a hobby and if your lucky you can make your hobby your job.

Hmm, it’s not the case though is it? It’s your job that is becoming your hobby in this instance. After all, you wouldn’t expect to be paid to go fishing or watch football. So would you be happy to go to work and polish your new truck for nothing as well? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Oh yes some sad folk would… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Congrats mate looks lovely , am still waiting on a decision if am getting a new one. Don’t listen to the doom and gloom merchants on here yes every one wants a wage slip with lots of zeros on it but that’s generally out our control.
So if your lucky enough to have a decent wage and a decent truck good on you, ESP if your doing a lot off overnights or just long day shifts every one wants a decent motor to drive about in .
Happy trucking

Fallmonk:
Congrats mate looks lovely , am still waiting on a decision if am getting a new one. Don’t listen to the doom and gloom merchants on here yes every one wants a wage slip with lots of zeros on it but that’s generally out our control.
So if your lucky enough to have a decent wage and a decent truck good on you, ESP if your doing a lot off overnights or just long day shifts every one wants a decent motor to drive about in .
Happy trucking

No it isn’t.

Yes it is !
IF there is no high paying jobs ,
Then you have two options , no work claim brew and watch daytime tv !
OR , work for a lesser wage !
Not much of a choice

merc0447:
Id love one but sadly our fleet manager is tighter than a nuns fanny so its bog standard crap for me :grimacing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pete904ni:

Truckulent:

Probably

Defiantly they do, in my last job I returned from a trip away to find our snotty little receptionist had decided to help herself to my nice big comfy chair. Of course she did in an underhand way by going through the management, so I couldn’t just go and get it back.

It’s not just about being cab happy as job satisfaction isn’t just about money, it’s also having a decent place to work.
You’re in the truck for many hours (far more than an office job) and a nice truck makes the job a little easier, especially if you are doing nights away as well.

I was talking to a Dutch guy in Romania last week, and he hates his! :open_mouth:

That looks the dogs dangleys. I asked my boss for one and he laughed, when I saw the new stralis I asked him for one of those, he said oh do you want me to cancel the new merc then and walked off, I’m 99% certain he was joking but the other 1% can’t stop hoping there’s one sat in the yard when I get back lol

Daftvader I would like you to report here on site after a day or two regarding the braking set up,your opinion,a buddy took one to France,a Giga and the braking setup was…questionable another opinion would be appreciated.