new merc mp4

Hi guys has anyone got any pics of the new MP4 merc preferably in stobart livery but any pics will be great :smiley:

here’s a pic of mine for you.

Mercedes beautys page 10, at the top there is a Stobart Merc pic

Merc AMG F1 team’s Merc’s

what is the white trailer daftvader ?

elliotthgv:
what is the white trailer daftvader ?

That’s an outside broadcasting trailer for sony russia.Delivered it to moscow last week.Unbelivable bit of kit when all opened up.It for the 2014 winter olympics.2 more being delivered this week.

A New Mercedes Benz Actros spotted in Caldewgate, Carlisle in August 2012
Kindest regards
CG

Here is one with Lomas Distribution

http://stephenpotter.smugmug.com/Road-Haulage/Lomas-Distribution/19008418_Tqjd9r#!i=1932630827&k=mK3h66N

Thanks for all of them that orange one is really nice, anyone got a pic of m&m Greene’s one?

Although with the way they look it would be so much better if they still had the vee engines.

I have posted a few in the Merc Beauties but here is one I like.It is a 2545 operated by AAD Transport(Kirriemuir,Angus,Scotland).I see it regularly on the Foxhills Industrial Estate in Scunthorpe,N.Lincs.

truckfing:

imo the Pollocks is the best looking version so far, really suits that paint job!

shell_chemFL10:
Thanks for all of them that orange one is really nice, anyone got a pic of m&m Greene’s one?

Hello sheel chemFL10
Thankyou for your comments about my photo. As it happens, I have the artical that Commercial Motor did a few weeks ago about M&M greens Actros, which has some excelent photos in it. I’ll try and scan it in for you
Kindest regards
CG

dew:

truckfing:

imo the Pollocks is the best looking version so far, really suits that paint job!

I would agree with you on that dew. I think it got a couple of cups at Truckfest Scotland
Kindest regards
CG

Ulceby.

“Black Edition” not sure if this is a MB special package.

AS Rawlings, Medstead Hants.

A180 East.

Mick Murphy’s before delivery.