new merc mp4

Giga-space, not bad for a day motor :open_mouth:

Especially when the cab is taller than the trailer.

That would be great CG I seen it at truckfest south West but didnā€™t have a camera on me :frowning: thanks for all the photos guys keep them coming :slight_smile:

shell_chemFL10:
That would be great CG I seen it at truckfest south West but didnā€™t have a camera on me :frowning: thanks for all the photos guys keep them coming :slight_smile:

Hello shell chemFl10
No bother. Iā€™ll have a go at downloading it this week and Iā€™ll hopefully be able to post it by the end of the week
Kindest regards
CG

gazzer:
Mick Murphyā€™s before delivery.

Thats the same lorry that I posted a photo of earlier!
By the way, whos Mick Murphy? If anyone can give me some infomation on the company, that would be great
Kindest regards
CG

How many do you want? Will these do for you?

Google imagesā€¦

Bit too much red I think but thatā€™s just the way the cabs designed, yeah I think Iā€™d take all of those home John :slight_smile:

gazzer:
ā€œBlack Editionā€ not sure if this is a MB special package.

AS Rawlings, Medstead Hants.

That is gorgeous!

truckfing:

Used to bump Into some of their drivers years agoā€¦

Always had a good looking fleetā€¦(In my opinion :slight_smile: )ā€¦

CG: Mick Murphy is an owner driver hence the reg MEM, dont ask me his middle name. He subbies for Nobrot Dingledangle out of Portsmouth. His previous vehicles were both DAF XF/105 Super Space (in orange). He obviously got a better deal for a Stuttgart Road Blocker than an Eindhoven Hotel!

gazzer:
Stuttgart Road Blocker than an Eindhoven Hotel!

:laughing: :laughing: Class discription,i tip my hat to you sir :grimacing:

gazzer:
CG: Mick Murphy is an owner driver hence the reg MEM, dont ask me his middle name. He subbies for Nobrot Dingledangle out of Portsmouth. His previous vehicles were both DAF XF/105 Super Space (in orange). He obviously got a better deal for a Stuttgart Road Blocker than an Eindhoven Hotel!

Hello gazzer
Thankyou for that marra. Iā€™ve just never heard of Mick Murphy before
Kindest regards
CG

Hey gazzer is that an official black edition then? Wonā€™t be as nice sounding as the old black edition nor as powerfull I would of thought?

Couldnt tell you if it is an official edition, I was hoping someone would know. I will have to ask my contacts at the supplying dealer for further details. Only the orange one was there when I called in. ASR had a black Giga Space before. After a lifetime of Volvos and a solitary 141ā€¦look up the AS Rawlings thread.

My contact at Pentagon Commercials (supplying Dealer) said it was an AS Rawlings design.

Oh so not an ā€œofficialā€ black edition then thatā€™s a shame I wounder if Mercedes will actually manafactuer one or wether itā€™ll be just the standard fleet and flagship models who knows only time will tell but it is a really nice design

Grimsby.

Immingham.

Scunthorpe.