Been looking at the site for a few month’s now and thought I would sat hello :smiley:

Welcolme Pete :slight_smile:

greek:
Welcolme Pete :slight_smile:

Thank’s although I just realised that I’ve posted it twice :frowning: that’s what I get for posting from my iphone

thornypete1:
Been looking at the site for a few month’s now and thought I would sat hello :smiley:

Hey pete…welcome to the mad house!! Once you got bitten you wont leave the site!

tonka236:

thornypete1:

Hey pete…welcome to the mad house!! Once you got bitten you wont leave the site!

Thank’s tonka,I’ve got my straight jacket on and I’m bashing my head against the side of my cab already :stuck_out_tongue:

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome thornypete1 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
Are you like most of the LGV drivers on here, you know. 20 hours work a week for £40,000 per year and driving the bestest newest rig on the road? … OUCH!! - I’ll have to get over this daydreaming lark :wink: :laughing:

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Welcome to the board Pete, I’m also posting on my phone as my laptops [zb’d]

hello
dont ask mei dont know

ROG:
Are you like most of the LGV drivers on here, you know. 20 hours work a week for £40,000 per year and driving the bestest newest rig on the road? … OUCH!! - I’ll have to get over this daydreaming lark :wink: :laughing:

Lol me too Rog,when I’m driving my MAN I think I’m driving an fh16 700.Then I realise that I’ve just driven through a hedge :laughing:

ROG:

Sorry ROG but Im not working longer hours for less money,and I certainly wont give up the new Scaina Mega big boy Im driving :wink:

Welcome to Odd World by the way,
Simon :sunglasses:

welcome to the Madhouse …

you dont need to be mad but it does help…