New Lorry

Not very interesting i know but i just though i would share. :wink: :smiley:
It is replacing the MAN, we are taking the demount equipment and body off of the MAN and putting it on the Merc.

Should be nice when fitted out mate. Interior looks very clean! :smiley:

Yeah, its in good condition. :smiley:

When is it getting painted up? If it is of course.

Looks in very good condition , must have a light mileage on it. :sunglasses:

merc0447:
Looks in very good condition , must have a light mileage on it. :sunglasses:

About 200,000miles.
I will put some pictures up when its painted but it won’t be for a week or 2.

Pocket rocket :sunglasses:

its got an air suspended seat on the passenger side. :slight_smile:

K.Goodwin:
Pocket rocket :sunglasses:

its got an air suspended seat on the passenger side. :slight_smile:

:wink: Nice after a day of removals. :smiley:

Looks a tidy bit of kit, And I’m sure it will really look the business when you have the paint job done, make sure you get that front number plate put on as it should be ( level not on the p*^s) like it is now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: After seeing some of your pic’s I’m sure that plate will be as it should be.I hope she serves you well, please put some pic’s on when she is painted.

cheers

John.

altitude:
Looks a tidy bit of kit, And I’m sure it will really look the business when you have the paint job done, make sure you get that front number plate put on as it should be ( level not on the p*^s) like it is now :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: After seeing some of your pic’s I’m sure that plate will be as it should be.I hope she serves you well, please put some pic’s on when she is painted.

cheers

John.

:laughing: Sorted now, it was just a bit loose. :wink:

Our latest van fresh from being sprayed :wink: :arrow_right:

Replacing this one :arrow_right: search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww … d=Sprinter

Sign written the other day :arrow_right:

Very nice mate looks really good, a credit to the company and the man that painted it.

altitude:
Very nice mate looks really good, a credit to the company and the man that painted it.

Cheers, the man does a good job.
He is working his magic on the new merc at the moment. :wink: :smiley:

removalboy:

altitude:

Cheers, the man does a good job.
He is working his magic on the new merc at the moment. :wink: :smiley:

Yeah he really does a great job, can’t wait to see the little Merc when she’s done.

I have just been to see the Merc. The chassis still needs spraying but the demount equipment is on so it’s nearly done :wink: :sunglasses:
Bad pic’s i know :unamused: :blush:

id one of these the other week it was totally gutless,hope yours is better

i had shoulder ache at the end of the day changed gear that many times lol

removalboy:
I have just been to see the Merc. The chassis still needs spraying but the demount equipment is on so it’s nearly done :wink: :sunglasses:

Looking good so far removelboy, plenty of spare engines in that shed :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

removalboy:

Looking good so far removelboy, plenty of spare engines in that shed :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah the the spray place is at a scrap yard.

removalboy:

altitude:

removalboy:

Yeah the the spray place is at a scrap yard.

They certainly know how to spray trucks, looking at yours.