New Lorry

altitude:

removalboy:

altitude:

removalboy:
I have just been to see the Merc. The chassis still needs spraying but the demount equipment is on so it’s nearly done :wink: :sunglasses:

Looking good so far removelboy, plenty of spare engines in that shed :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah the the spray place is at a scrap yard.

They certainly know how to spray trucks, looking at yours.

Its only one man, he sprays crashed cars in the day(his proper job) and uses the space at the scrap yard to spray trucks at night and weekends. :wink:

Bet he gets plenty of work, he does a good job.

altitude:
Bet he gets plenty of work, he does a good job.

I think our trucks are the only trucks he has done. The guy at the scrap yard put us into contact with him and he said he would give it a go in his spare time. :smiley: :sunglasses:

Well what he’s done on your trucks is a good advert for him, I’m sure he could get plenty of work, looking at your kit.

We collected it today :wink: :grimacing:

That number plate is wonkey again :unamused: :imp: :laughing:
The MAN has been sold for export now.

removalboy:
We collected it today :wink: :grimacing:

That number plate is wonkey again :unamused: :imp: :laughing:
The MAN has been sold for export now.

Stunning mate when she is written up, she will look the bogs dollocks. :smiley: :smiley:

I noticed the number plate, you got to get that right. :confused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers :smiley: :grimacing:

With the body on :arrow_right:

I think the signwriter is coming next week so i will get some final pictures then.
I reckon it needs a top lightbar and a spoiler, oh, and maybe some wheel trims :laughing: .

looks tidy mate for sayin how small they look on the outside there is plenty of room on the inside

Thanks, yeah its quite nice inside. :smiley:

Finished :smiley:

Yeah looks the part, I always new it would do looking at the rest of your kit. Hope it serves you well.

altitude:
Yeah looks the part, I always new it would do looking at the rest of your kit. Hope it serves you well.

Thanks,

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Now with trims :grimacing: