New lad passed class c, 3 day trail, on me own tomorrow

hi all, been reading some of the posts everyone has put on for a while and decided to bite the bullit and do my class c training.
ive got theory passed no problems and have started driving with a local training company, ive now done 3 days of 4 hours and so far the instructer is very impressed with my progress which im happy with

i have a 4 hour drive left to do monday, couple of reverse manouvers and then onto a 2 hour predrive and test on tuesday so hopefully all will be well and il pass no problems

cant wait for a change in direction

thanks all

Welcome - which company are you training with?

ROG:
Welcome - which company are you training with?

tir in beverley rog

bigdavehull:
hi all, been reading some of the posts everyone has put on for a while and decided to bite the bullit and do my class c training.
ive got theory passed no problems and have started driving with a local training company, ive now done 3 days of 4 hours and so far the instructer is very impressed with my progress which im happy with

i have a 4 hour drive left to do monday, couple of reverse manouvers and then onto a 2 hour predrive and test on tuesday so hopefully all will be well and il pass no problems

cant wait for a change in direction

thanks all

Welcome and good luck on Tuesday.

All the best with it. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Tha nks guys, cany wait

All the best,

Good luck with the test bigdavehull

Good luck with the test tomorrow. I hope that is me soon :slight_smile:

thanks for the kind words everyone, il update tomorrow with how its gone, did another mock test today with my instructer with 3 minors, so very happy

Test all done and dusted today, glad to say ive passed with 3 minors, really happy

Great instructer and good company to train with

Need to do mod 4 cpc and then onto job search

Well done mate

Congratulations. Good luck with mod 4.

:smiley: :smiley:

well done :smiley:

Thanks everyone

well cpc a week tomorrow, so can start driving after long wait, and also booked in for cat c+e training in december

bleedin’ell Dave,you are steaming ahead :laughing: . Well done on your Test pass. It’s great career change to get into HGV,I had passed in 2008 and struggled to get into Class2 due to no experience. As you are from the Hull area,you should have no problem in getting into HGV,as I get the impression,firms are abundant up there. May I ask what line of employment are you in now?

Well done on mate.Do you think you will do your class 1?.Also I think there is plenty of work about if you look in the right places.Some companys don’t advertise in job centres believe it or not.Dont be shy in asking about a job if you don’t ask you wont get.After a couple of days of me passing my class 1 I was emailing companys and you would be surprised in the replys I got wanting me to go and see them :smiley:

K27:
bleedin’ell Dave,you are steaming ahead :laughing: . Well done on your Test pass. It’s great career change to get into HGV,I had passed in 2008 and struggled to get into Class2 due to no experience. As you are from the Hull area,you should have no problem in getting into HGV,as I get the impression,firms are abundant up there. May I ask what line of employment are you in now?

yes mate, caravan park and part time chef (kc stadium for city), ive rang a couple of haulage companys and they said ring us as son as you have cpc and we will sort something out, id rather be on books somewhere instead of agency and if work is slack one week i can always head back to my current job and be paid for the work i do