New (ish) Truckstop on the A14

Okay, no more secrets…

I know there are a few drivers that frequent the A14, to and from Ipswich/Felixstowe and have been disappointed that no one has mentioned this new Truckstop which is just before the A12 turn-off towards Martlesham/Yarmouth. Its on the same site as the McDonalds.

The only time I pass that way is on my way to Martlesham, in the dead of night, so I dont get the chance to frequent the establishment, but it always seems rather full.

Any comments■■?

Terry

I went in there for a dinner week before last. Lamb Curry, it was nice. Clean place, its OK.

Big Piggy:
The only time I pass that way is on my way to Martlesham, in the dead of night, so I dont get the chance to frequent the establishment, but it always seems rather full.

Any comments■■?

Terry

dont know why you dont get the chance to frequent it it is open 24hr at night they will cook you up somthing on request.

good food
not too dear
all food local & organic
friendly staff
v.clean
£10 per night with £3 food voucher as many showers as you want (ie evening and morning before all the comments come in)

& most importantly I won £50 out of the fruity today :wink:

i stopped there twice last week good food decent bar very clean with excellent showers my top truckstop closley followed by the stockyard :laughing: :wink: