New double yellows

Apparently the local residents have kicked off and double yellows are being put down , can’t blame them , the idiot drivers have taken up one side of the road so it’s chaos , lorries comming up road can’t pass cars , we’ve cars going up kerb & driving along path , cars
trying to reverse up road , dart in between lorries , bend in road so lorries comming up flashing lights to warn drivers there comming , cars blowing horn to wake up lorry drivers causing the chaos .
And we will have lorry drivers complaining they’ve lost another parking place !!! , own worst enemy
Nb I’ve only parked here as had only 4 mins left when I came out of Tesco as they won’t let you drop & swap on certain loads now , or is of parked in a sensible place

028EFE8B-6C4E-4D40-9D87-463153D73812.jpeg

Are you going to let us in on where it is doze? :neutral_face:

robroy:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
will he be capable of remembering by tomorrow morning?

It’s probably a severe case of lorry driving lemmings syndrome where each one can’t think for themselves and got the attitude of well he’s done it so I’m going to as well. Just like with speeding he’s doing it so I’m going to as well. I bet one or two of those drivers parked there thinking this is ok, it’s only one truck so it’s not a huge obstruction everyone can get round me. Within an hour it’s parked up right round a bend. Deserve to get woken up by car horns for inconsiderate parking. Deserve to lose the parking as well with double yellows. Can’t be trusted to keep to speed limits cameras go up, cant be trusted to stop for a red light because approach is too fast then cameras go up, can’t be trusted to park considerately then lose the parking.

dozy:
I’ve only 4 mins left when I came out of Tesco

Great forward planning eh Dozy?

peirre:

dozy:
I’ve only 4 mins left when I came out of Tesco

Great forward planning eh Dozy?

It’s not true.

He pretends to be one of the dimmest drivers out there, if everything he posts here was true, he should be taken of the road for his own, and others safety…

Some of the places and the positions I see some trucks parked I think …‘why tf would you park there and like that’ :unamused:
On dodgy corners while on an ind est, on pavements, at a blind junction arse end sticking out on the road from lay bys, near residential areas, and all the rest of it.

Thing is though it is a symptom of the desperate and chronic shortage of suitable parking places, so the driver can only take part of the blame,.althoughbthere is no excuse for idiocy when you see some of em :unamused:

I ain’t justifying parking like an idiot.suchbas in the examples, but in the other hand, if you are in a strange place, and you’ve spent half an hour or so looking for somewhere to park (or in dozy’s case 4 minutes :unamused: :laughing: ) what do you do?..especially if that place is geared up by some truck hating council (Thurrock) to actually cover all bases to stop you from parking.
It’s all fine and ok gob ■■■■■ day men condemning trampers for parking, and the f/whits who blast horns, as their A to B jobs in 100 mile radius is ■■■■ easy in comparison, whatever they say.
Maybe our expert mentor and model trucker Dicky…(who I bet has a vast and much varied experience in the tramping job …yeh right :unamused: :laughing: ) could explain what he does or (what he would do) in that type of desperate situation, knowing that you must park somewhere by law with all the consequences… but nowhere is available. :neutral_face:
This should be good, I can’t wait for him to share his legendary trucking wisdom. :smiley: :laughing:

^^^^^^
+1. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe our expert mentor and model trucker Dicky…(who I bet has a vast and much varied experience in the tramping job …yeh right :unamused: :laughing: ) could explain what he does or (what he would do) in that type of desperate situation, knowing that you must park somewhere by law with all the consequences… but nowhere is available. :neutral_face:
This should be good, I can’t wait for him to share his legendary trucking wisdom. :smiley: :laughing:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

being ■■■■ a professional driver then nickydicky would plan his day so as never to be in the situatin of not being able to park up somewhere secure with full rest facilities to hand…surely as a professional driver you would know that?
obviously this applies to all trampjake type clones.

dieseldog999:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

being ■■■■ a professional driver then nickydicky would plan his day so as never to be in the situatin of not being able to park up somewhere secure with full rest facilities to hand…surely as a professional driver you would know that?
obviously this applies to all trampjake type clones.

I’m surprised he has enough time in his day to actually get any actual work done tbh. :open_mouth:
What with all the monitoring, marshalling,.and speed recording of all the other drivers on the road, then the time taken to come on here and tell us all about his eventful days involving all this, you’ve got to admire him for his versatility. :laughing:

robroy:

Tesco Lichfield at a guess■■?
Must have fancied a fish supper.

Your telling me every one of those drivers is parked there because they come out of Tesco with 4 minutes left? No a lot of those have chosen to park there rather than somewhere else out of being inconsiderate

No,he’s telling you there’s nowhere to park.
Come out of fradley Park at 8 o’clock at night.
Tell us where you’ll park dicky.

commonrail:

I’d find somewhere that’s not inconsiderate

Jack-knife:

robroy:

Tesco Lichfield at a guess■■?
Must have fancied a fish supper.

+1 always lots of drivers nighting out there. They have just built a new housing estate there as well. Seems to be the new thing these days housing estates on industrial estates.

DickyNick:
Your telling me every one of those drivers is parked there because they come out of Tesco with 4 minutes left? No a lot of those have chosen to park there rather than somewhere else out of being inconsiderate

Are you reading another parallel thread on another forum Dicky?
NOBODY has told you that, even dozy was just speaking for himself.
So where do you base your assumption on their reasons?, did you ask them? are you clairvoyant?..
…or is it just part of the usual ■■■■■■■■ you spout on here.

Doubled up.

DickyNick:

commonrail:

Would you now? :unamused:
Where exactly■■? As like I said before you’ve already spent half an hour desperately searching.
News flash for you day boy…there are very few decent parking places the length and breadth of the UK…so answer the ■■■■ question with a non cop out…
What would YOU do■■?
Note I mean in Realworld not in Dickyfantasyworld.

robroy:

DickyNick:

Are you reading another parallel thread on another forum Dicky?
NOBODY has told you that, even dozy was just speaking for himself.
So where do you base your assumption on their reasons?, did you ask them? are you clairvoyant?..
…or is it just part of the usual ■■■■■■■■ you spout on here.

Diesel dog talked about what drivers should do in a desperate situation not me, so I can only assume he thinks all those drivers parked there were in a desperate situation with only 4 minutes to spare like dozy.

robroy:

DickyNick:

commonrail:

Would you now? :unamused:
Where exactly■■? As like I said before you’ve already spent half an hour desperately searching.
News flash for you day boy…there are very few decent parking places the length and breadth of the UK…so answer the [zb] question with a non cop out…
What would YOU do■■?
Note I mean in Realworld not in Dickyfantasyworld.

I was a tramper for longer than you’ve been driving and I’ve never parked inconsiderately because I’ve always planned ahead not to. If it’s getting tight sat in an RDC waiting room I phone the planners then go and ask for me keys and notes back and leave as I need to find parking.