new d a g

had some new wheels and tyres put on wat u think■■? :smiley:

that looks sweet pal, passed you on the m62 a few times didn’t relise it was some one on here.

thanks m8 wat do you drive? :smiley:

all sorts at the moment pal i’m on agency so i’m that many different motors hoping to find something perm then i can get to notice people more.

dagv8:

had some new wheels and tyres put on wat u think■■? :smiley:

David / dagv8, VERY impressive, Ive seen you on various occasions, I didnt realise you were on here either.

I`m a Freelancer, I drive anything / everything, as long as the dosh is right, and I get paid quickly :wink:

I take it that your making the boxes pay then ■■?

thanks m8 not as busy as you would like but ticking over :smiley:

Thats one tidy looking motor Dag. Is it LEZ compliant?

Looks very nice!
and even beter in the flesh!

dag your scanny looks really smart mate. i saw ya the other week on the a500 top side of stoke

smart as usual davey !!!, seen ya last week as usual ya nevr me seen me ya blind so an so !!!

no bug its not lez you cant get a lez 144 530 :smiley:

sorry mark didnt see ya! wat do you drive carl? :smiley:

see you a couple of times dag while in the wadte of space should be back in a daf by april i hope

is that you in the richard king downhill? :smiley:

dagv8:
sorry mark didnt see ya! wat do you drive carl? :smiley:

seen ya again today in diapers haha i beeped again an once again was in the car,

i drive a 51plate silver renault laguna

yes lol just starting to bing it up if itll come up that is will be in a proper truck though by april

wat you getting in april m8? :smiley:

That 530 is immaculate DAG,well done. Two question’s if you don’t mind-what year is that truck and ,the light’s fitted to the corner of the front bumper where did you get them from?

rseries 480 that will be handed down to from an other driver that is getting a new one id still rather have the 4 series that i had from new but ive been put in the daf for a couple of months as hes decided hes keeping the 4 series hes determind im going in the r series which will be a step up from the daf :smiley:

thanks m8 i got the lamps from tyretracks the truck is a 51 plate 1 ov the last 530,s :smiley: