new d a g

have you bin a bad boy to be put in the daf? :unamused: id agree that the r cab is a lot better than a daf but i dont like the set up in the r cab compered to the 4 series :smiley:

i prefer the 4 series but r series is still ok so long as it hasn’t got that stupid pain in the arse opticruise, don’t if anyone else hates it? have a manual anyday.

i saw you heading outa liverpool today about 3.30-4.00 pm going towards switch island & the truck looked 110%.do you pull boxes outa seaforth…?.we have 80-100 boxes to get out of there in the next couple of weeks.

yeh pull out ov there m8 usualy down the road but local today! wat was you in? :smiley:

black 480 xl globby,you were just passing the second speed camera.

sorry m8 didnt see ya! have to give me sum lights next time :smiley:

david were r the shots of the rear of the cab coz i know ya av got more lights there haha

dagv8:
sorry m8 didnt see ya! have to give me sum lights next time :smiley:

sometimes im in a white 480 xl globby,we work out of liverpool all the time we do 6 on then 3 off,i finished my shift today but ive got 4 days off because i went in early last week so im not in till sat.

these are a few old rear pics will have to get sum upto date 1s :smiley:

these are the rear ov the punchards that ive posted b4 :smiley:

its alrite 4 sum off till sat! :unamused: :smiley:

dagv8:
its alrite 4 sum off till sat! :unamused: :smiley:

thats what happens when you aint got yu own truck :laughing: :laughing:

big fan of ya motor as u no dav, but i prefer the old alloys !

mark h:
big fan of ya motor as u no dav, but i prefer the old alloys !

noooooooooooooooooooooooo
new ones are sexyy

Very good. i must be half asleep i didn’t realise that was you, i thought you still had one like jodys. Very nice.

what do you drive then mike c? :smiley:

he drives 4 jmd dav, he has got a merc, think the last letters on his reg r :LHZ could b wrong tho

oh rite ta m8 :smiley:

dagv8:
have you bin a bad boy to be put in the daf? :unamused: id agree that the r cab is a lot better than a daf but i dont like the set up in the r cab compered to the 4 series :smiley:

no wasnt a bad boy he was going to sell the truck i was in due to the mileage but hes decided to keep it but i cant have it back :imp:

wat did you have b4 m8? :smiley: why cant you have it?

dagv8:
wat did you have b4 m8? :smiley: why cant you have it?

some of alex’s

Took off jen’s site so credit to her not me :smiley: