Nearly killed one!

Calais thursday afternoon a long q at the AS24 so i went to the otherone down the road mistake no.1
while fueling up a gang of about 8 tallibahn surrounded my truck and their leader told me to unlock the trailer as he wanted to put some people in there
i told him where to go and carried on fueling so he asked again so i said i was not going to england but brussels so they left it at that
as i pulled out of the fuel station and turned right back towards the motorway he ran into the road to try and stop me let me tell you you he had to move outta the way PDQ i was not stopping, neither was i going very fast :wink:
of i go down the motorwarway to the old Elf garage roundabout to turn around and return to dox going into calais over the rumble strips quiet fast as i was loaded light and not much traffic about when i heard i loud scream i kept going into the port when the securty lady told me stop
on looking under the trailer which by the way was a step frame, some idiot was by now only half hanging on he released himeself fully his left leg of his jeans was in shreeds i didnt see the state of his leg as he hobbled and limped his way out of the port :open_mouth:
Had he fallen off on the motorway and been killed would i be at home now? or in some french cell :question: :question: or being dinned out as a hero :wink:
answers please

fair play they should of shot a few of them years ago, might of solved the problem once and for all,

malcolmj:
…Had he fallen off on the motorway and been killed would i be at home now? or in some french cell :question: :question: or being dinned out as a hero :wink:
answers please

Malcom, I bet this might get a bite from the liberal, tree huggers!! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

i had 1 yesterday morning overnighted at the ids at the dunes checked the trailer not that there was any way of hiding inside .anyway got to the 2nd roundabout just going on the slip road into the port when i saw the trailer swing round.stopped on and went back and he was walking back over the roundabout.eithe rbrave or stupid to try and get in while i was moving or he saw that there was nowhere to hide so didnt bother trying to get in.

Should have slammed it into reverse and flattened the ■■■■ :sunglasses:

Daft idea to overnight on the dunes though matey, tbh

UK Immigration Policy has been wrong for many years but you can’t blame people for taking advantage of it.

one of the nutters droped off the truck in front of me i only just missed the prat felt sick after a life is a life :open_mouth:

should have hit reverse and got the [zb] a life might be a life but they don’t think like that when they kill our race i cold blood, just my opinion pal but i wouldn’t feel sorry for them. :imp:

steve07:
but they don’t think like that when they kill our race i cold blood, :imp:

I very much doubt that any of them have actually done that, any more than I think that an Irish driver I meet has ever planted a bomb in a pub.

@ HARRY ;thanks I was trying to put my words down here but
I was so full of words that are not nice to read , why is it
that people paint all persons in the colour, when they are
not the same as them, I have friends whose religion race colour
is not the same as mine in fact my wife has a differant religion/race
to myself,If those who belive that they are perfect and do not wish to
mix with all other human beings then please ,take a trip across the water
to Sweden and join the idiots in that village over there, where they
can carry out thier beliefs, My parents taught me when i was young
that I am allowed to have my opion, but to preach such obnoxious
effluant is not the way, any thank heavens my children have learnt
the way my parents taught me, take each person on his or her merits,
They , wish to better themselves, and our countr along with the other ,s is a magnet, because we have more than they can ever GET in many cases, in their homelands,
Here in germany many of those who come just to earn enough so that they
can go back home with money and surrport their familys Yeso many stay and
pay into the system taxes plus the take jobs educate their children
who then get jobs and they pay into the system, NOT all live off the
goverment handouts

brit pete:
,If those who belive that they are perfect and do not wish to
can carry out thier beliefs

what is that supposed to mean?

milodon:

brit pete:
,If those who belive that they are perfect and do not wish to
can carry out thier beliefs

what is that supposed to mean?

The wheels on the bus go round and round…

To britpete

WTF are you on? It appears from your text you are unhappy about certain comments being racially motivated yet you make your feelings very clear about Swedish people. To me that is slightly hypocritical don’t you think? Step down off your high horse and read what you have written then tell me your any better than others that have made comments about nationalities.

Back on topic. I have had illegals in a couple of times. Do I feel sorry for them? Yes until they commit criminal damage to get in my truck and then the possibilty of massive fines. The most I have had in is 12. I get caught and get whacked with a maximum fine then I would lose my house and job and I have a family to feed as well.

If they chose to climb on my axles then fall off tough ■■■■, they made the choice.

Just out of interest I wonder how many times the librel guardian readers out there have had illegals in or had bricks thrown through their window down diesel alley or had a knife pulled out on them.

Look at that polish driver stabbed trying to get them out.

These illegals are not looking for asylum they are thugs that are quite happy to threaten and kill to get into the uk.

And one final word. To those who think I am some sort of racist, well I raise two fingers to you.

A ring a ring a roses!!! :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing:

you asked why , read THIS
BY the way I did not say swedich people isaid

""If those who belive that they are perfect and do not wish to
can carry out thier beliefs, “” and YES I know it is from last year,

neil46:
i had 1 yesterday morning overnighted at the ids at the dunes checked the trailer not that there was any way of hiding inside .anyway got to the 2nd roundabout just going on the slip road into the port when i saw the trailer swing round.stopped on and went back and he was walking back over the roundabout.eithe rbrave or stupid to try and get in while i was moving or he saw that there was nowhere to hide so didnt bother trying to get in.

not one to critisize neil but i dont think that parking within a ten mile radius of calais was your wisest move buddy but i know how it is mate and sometimes we cannot do the logical thing . ok i will shut up :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:

steve07:

I very much doubt that any of them have actually done that, any more than I think that an Irish driver I meet has ever planted a bomb in a pub.

Spot on Harry, or any more likely that many of them have paid the thousands of £’s that the media would have people believe they are giving the organisers of this human cargo, it’s all a load of bQllox.

These people are mostly skint and totally desperate and while I feel for them I feel we should all be very carefull about securing our vehicles, the border agency / immigration people just want to ‘lift our legs’ & empty our already light weight wallets in the hope of convincing the public at large that they are doing something about it. :smiling_imp:

Ross.

i think its getting worse just lately, i come back into calais on thursday morning and they were pulling a lad down off the top of a food tanker ,i dont know how he thought he was gonna get across up there ! when i got on the boat there was a journalist on the boat asking how things are and whats the real situation like he got plenty of info especially the poor bloke who was threatened the nite before with" dont go to sleep tonite or i wil slit your throat " just for keeping them out of his trailer! nothing will change until some poor sod gets killed!

Harry Monk:

steve07:

No but you can guarantee he’s running bent.

shrek76:
i think its getting worse just lately, i come back into calais on thursday morning and they were pulling a lad down off the top of a food tanker ,i dont know how he thought he was gonna get across up there ! when i got on the boat there was a journalist on the boat asking how things are and whats the real situation like he got plenty of info especially the poor bloke who was threatened the nite before with" dont go to sleep tonite or i wil slit your throat " just for keeping them out of his trailer! nothing will change until some poor sod gets killed!

It’s all a conspiracy.
NuLabour want these people in, the French want to let them go and both Governments are quite happy to scape-goat the driver.
You should know by now, it’s always the drivers fault. :frowning:
Always.