Name Plates

How many of you have your trucknet name in the window of your cab?

Thinking of getting one done myself.

I have not got a name plate yet but might
get one if I was in full time employment but
not on agency as it is just another thing to carry

I’ve got the one I had in the UK. “Munchman”, looks kinda out of place, a UK number plate in a US truck.

Stu

I’ve got a “Semtex” plate that was made while I was on the tippers. It lives in the boot of the car but I agree it is an extra thing to carry when you’re on agency. I don’t always remember

brit_mark:

No. Because it’s gay.

Rob, I thought it was the little blue lights that were Gay?

Dratsabasti:
Rob, I thought it was the little blue lights that were Gay?

Them as well.

Rob K:

brit_mark:

No. Because it’s gay.

So i’m gay then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was chased by 2 guy’s last night,i had to slow down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m not gay,but my boyfriend is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
I’m not gay,but my boyfriend is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I have… well if i remember it i have :unamused:

Rob K:

brit_mark:

No. Because it’s gay.

Okay then.

How many people on here are gay

I carry my driving licence, it’s smaller & much easier to carry than a number plate, but if for some unknown reason I should forget my name I still have it written down.
I have noticed that those who need a name plate to remember their name are so forgetful that they often put them in the window the wrong way round so they can’t read them & thus remember their name unless they get out of the truck or turn them around, which I’m sure they would forget to do any how…

errrrrmmm :confused:

:laughing:

Rob K:

brit_mark:

No. Because it’s gay.

i agree i dont like them either.

i once worked with a bloke who had a nameplate in just to wind people up…
it went like this
nameplate was john

warehouseman stands beside lorry see’s john nameplate and says " alright john bay 3 "

driver ignores him and reads paper

warehouse man " bay 3 john "

driver ignores him

warehouse man bangs on door " come on john bay 3 "

driver says " sorry you talking to me i thought you was talking to someone called john "

warehouseman " well it says john here in your windscreen "

driver " ohhh my names not john and this is someones else’s lorry that im using today "

Rob K:
No. Because it’s gay.

Go on then Rob, tell us all the ‘Gay’ signs to look out for on a truck (that is, so I can avoid them; I don’t know about you!!) :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

marcustandy:

Rob K:
No. Because it’s gay.

Go on then Rob, tell us all the ‘Gay’ signs to look out for on a truck (that is, so I can avoid them; I don’t know about you!!) :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Blue/flashing lights in the window and name plates.

Rob K:

marcustandy:

Rob K:
No. Because it’s gay.

Blue/flashing lights in the window and name plates.

Those that include those rope lights :question: :question: :question:

Rob K:

brit_mark:

No. Because it’s gay.

Agreed.

marcustandy:

Rob K:
No. Because it’s gay.

Driving during daylight hours or in fact at any other time, day or night, WITH YOUR FRONT FOG LIGHTS ON, when its not foggy (visibility down to less than 100 mts)

Cheers, bullitt.

Oh yes, I forgot, Furry Clogs, big leather purses with dog lead style chains attached to the waist, confederate/ rebel flags pinned up in the back of the cab…etc etc.

Agreed with Bullet, no need for front fogs. One other way of telling that the driver is gay is when they drive along with the curtains drawn across the side windows with a one inch square gap left in the bottom corner to see the mirror.

:unamused: