Name Plates

Rob K:
One other way of telling that the driver is gay is when they drive along with the curtains drawn across the side windows with a one inch square gap left in the bottom corner to see the mirror.

:unamused:

agreed, only gay men have an interest in soft furnishings

forgot to add,

or steam trains :wink: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Anything on a bloke’s truck that says ‘please notice me’ automatically means that they’re gay imho.

These include :

Name plates.
Driving with fog lights on when it’s not foggy.
Flashing lights in the window and/or those blue “calling” LED’s.
Curtains pulled across the side windowns which says “please look at and be jealous of my flashy £150-a-throw curtains and £25 tassles”.
Kelsa bottom bars and side bars with little LED’s in them (the eurobar and hibar’s are okay though, but don’t ask why :confused: ).

Bloke’s shouldn’t go around in a ‘please notice me’ style as we’re blokes and not bothered by that stuff. Chicks do all the ‘please notice me’ bobbins.

:smiling_imp:

What a charming thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve ordered one of these for my lorry…

fortuna-duesseldorf.de/shop/ … t=6&page=1

Andyroo:

Andy what you want one of them for boy :question:
Have you realised at last that the canaries have sung their last tune :laughing: and will get a good hiding by the pride of East Anglia this year :wink: not to mention Inter Milan roasting them on the 29th of this month, are you going ? should be good to watch at least :exclamation:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

Andyroo:

Have you realised at last that the canaries have sung their last tune :laughing: and will get a good hiding by the pride of East Anglia this year :wink: not to mention Inter Milan roasting them on the 29th of this month, are you going ? should be good to watch at least :exclamation:

I don’t think so you have sold all your good players!!

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

Andyroo:

hahahahaha!

We’re gonna ■■■■ over the first division next season, not least Ip****h, not so sure about Inter though.

I don’t think so you have sold all your good players!!

This is true :blush: I heard Alan Brazil and Paul Mariner have been seen on the training ground. :laughing:

My DG is from Ipswich and i have been to watch them a few times with her,when they play up north.

Andyroo:
hahahahaha!

We’re gonna [zb] over the first division next season, not least Ip****h, not so sure about Inter though.

Andy Andy Andy when will you old Norfolk boys accept your lot and give way to the cream of Anglia :laughing: :laughing:
I reckon Inter will do a Fulham on you on the 29th :wink: :laughing:

Rob K:
One other way of telling that the driver is gay is when they drive along with the curtains drawn across the side windows with a one inch square gap left in the bottom corner to see the mirror.

:unamused:

Now this curtain thing, I pull my curtain over a bit at the top reason, the side window sun blind doesnt cover [zb] all of the window, so with the curtain a little bit over and the blind down i dont get the sun in my eyes :sunglasses: and theres nothing like an irrate yorkshire man :laughing:
Although i do have to agree with you about the rest of it, plus another is tassled pelmet along the top inside edge of the windscreen , and tassled curtains :open_mouth:

I dont have my nameplate in any truck. I have got one that says Rob K, :stuck_out_tongue:

my reckoning is this: If Im going to get a smack in the lug, I might as well deserve it :smiley:

Curtains with tassles on look very feminine, but maybe they were bought by his wife? unless he’s feminine as well?

As for nameplates, I’m famous enough without advertising the fact :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
I dont have my nameplate in any truck. I have got one that says Rob K, :stuck_out_tongue:

my reckoning is this: If Im going to get a smack in the lug, I might as well deserve it :smiley:

ROFPMSL,
might get one of those myself, see how many slaps Rob gets in a week :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Wheel Nut:

Oi. :unamused: :confused: :laughing: :sunglasses: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ollie:
Curtains with tassles on look very feminine, but maybe they were bought by his wife? unless he’s feminine as well?

As for nameplates, I’m famous enough without advertising the fact :laughing:

I like the tassle curtains, dont think there feminine at all. :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

rob when you was at featherstones you was complaining you got the little fm instead of the blinged up fh you used to drive with the light bars. :smiley: :smiley:

change of heart hey!!!

jon

jonboy:
rob when you was at featherstones you was complaining you got the little fm instead of the blinged up fh you used to drive with the light bars. :smiley: :smiley:

change of heart hey!!!

jon

I never said light bars were gay, I said that the Kelsa bottom bars and side bars with little LED’s in are gay.

:bulb:

I only have a nameplate with my cb handle on it so that all my gay mates can spot me on the road :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev
BTW Rob - have you told them all that you were sat in my cab at Strensham one day, and you took a photo of my rear end :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trevor Parry:
I only have a nameplate with my cb handle on it so that all my gay mates can spot me on the road :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev
BTW Rob - have you told them all that you were sat in my cab at Strensham one day, and you took a photo of my rear end :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Never thought to take one of the front at the time and if you recall, I took that pic as you were going down the M42 which is well before Strensham according to my map :wink: .

BTW Rob - have you told them all that you were sat in my cab at Strensham one day, and you took a photo of my rear end

Please do go on :open_mouth: tell us more :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: