Nailing my Colours to the Mast

After reading many many posts regarding eastern immigrants both here and on other forums I subscribe to and having made many posts putting forward my views I felt it was about time I instigated a post which nails my colours firmly to the mast regarding how I feel about what I consider is a very emotive issue and one I feel strongly about.

The problem I face is one of my abject hatred of bigotedness and violent thinking which effectivley pigeon holes whole sections of humanity into convenient, easy to hate sections and if you couple this with political correctness which stilts valid and sensible debate what results is a pretty much volatile recipe for hatred.

i have felt strongly enough about this issue to email the owners of this site to complain about what i see as certain posts being a incitement to racial hatred, however they have seen fit not to respond, hence this post.

What I feel to be wrong, and a crime against humanity is the blind dismissal of whole sections of humanity based purely on the country of their birth. When you consider that millions of people died during World War 2 either as an opposition to this view or as a result of adhering to these extreme beliefs it tends to put things into perspective.

My view is as follows: immigrants from any country who legally come to this country commit no crime. If they commit crimes once they get here then they deserve all the law can throw at them. however the majority come here to escape grinding poverty and a disfunctional state in order to better themselves and their families. For this I have no critisism. If I was in their position I would want to do the same and I guess so would most of you. They are human beings who for over 60 years have suffered from the effects of a state based on fascist ideas wrapped up in lies and corruption. It is not their fault…They are free for the first time and they want to exercise that freedom as legal and free members of the European Union.

The contentious point is can this country function with this influx and for that we have to turn our attention to the politicians who make such decisions. It is not racist to suggest that It is not a correct decision and that immigration should be restricted. We need to function economically and as a race and common sense must prevail but if it is legal it is abhorant to me to hear violent and bigoted attitudes which quite frankly do you no sevice as all it does for me is make me wish that I do not have to live amongst you. I feel no pride in my nationality to hear such talk.

The real proof of the pudding is that we must base our attitudes towards people based on their behaviour. if they lie , cheat and do wrong then it matters not what their origin. They deserve all they get wether English , eastern european or no matter what their race. The final question is to ask if the men and women who died to defend freedom and democracy died in vain and that is the largest question of all

daneinter:
After reading many many posts regarding eastern immigrants both here and on other forums I subscribe to and having made many posts putting forward my views I felt it was about time I instigated a post which nails my colours firmly to the mast regarding how I feel about what I consider is a very emotive issue and one I feel strongly about.

I as a qualified labourer feel very strongly about the subject too, my job is calledf professional by many but in fact is simply a qualified labourers job that anyone can do with one weeks training.

daneinter:
The problem I face is one of my abject hatred of bigotedness and violent thinking which effectivley pigeon holes whole sections of humanity into convenient, easy to hate sections and if you couple this with political correctness which stilts valid and sensible debate what results is a pretty much volatile recipe for hatred.

Hatred is in the(YES) blood, it doesnt matter what country someone is from or what colour they are if they threaten my livelyhood and the ability to pay my living expenses then they become a threat, If they are from a foreign call centre which puts two members of my family on the dole i will fell svere hatred for them, If they produce goods which a member of my family made for $£5 an hour less in a foreign country for less then i will hate them fo4r making my family unemployted.

daneinter:
i have felt strongly enough about this issue to email the owners of this site to complain about what i see as certain posts being a incitement to racial hatred, however they have seen fit not to respond, hence this post.

Firstly theres no point in contacting them unless it effects their pocket and it upsets Mrs Mix so dont bother with them they dont care, you can call someone adamn stupid and ignorant immigrant on here but call thema ■■■■■■■ stupide black ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ and you will be banned.

daneinter:
What I feel to be wrong, and a crime against humanity is the blind dismissal of whole sections of humanity based purely on the country of their birth. When you consider that millions of people died during World War 2 either as an opposition to this view or as a result of adhering to these extreme beliefs it tends to put things into perspective.

With quotes like this i laugh my ■■■■■■■ arse off

What I feel to be wrong, and a crime against humanity is the blind dismissal of whole sections of humanity based purely on the country of their birth

I hate Islam and all it stands for all that they preach and all that they hate including WHITE SKIN and THEY WHO EAT HOOFED CLAW is it ok for them to hate someone who is NOT a nation but is a belief that the dont agree with…

daneinter:
My view is as follows: immigrants from any country who legally come to this country commit no crime. If they commit crimes once they get here then they deserve all the law can throw at them.

So let the ■■■■■■■ peadophiles come over here and ■■■■ our children before we have to fight with brussels to send them back is that ok■■?,m you really need some ■■■■■■■ help woman.

daneinter:
however the majority come here to escape grinding poverty and a disfunctional state in order to better themselves and their families. For this I have no critisism.

Meanwhile let our pensioners live in poverty , let them be ignored by our once GREAT national health service, We should look after those who looked after us in the past not those who an feed our lazy politicians of today and tomorrow.

daneinter:
. If I was in their position I would want to do the same and I guess so would most of you.

It would never happen in my lifetime we have a fantstic and sound economy or at least we did once, but as we let Tom ■■■■ and ■■■■■■■ Harriet remove the finance from our country to their Eastern European countries its only a matter of time until they take us over and laugh at our weaknesses.

daneinter:
They are human beings who for over 60 years have suffered from the effects of a state based on fascist ideas wrapped up in lies and corruption. It is not their fault…They are free for the first time and they want to exercise that freedom as legal and free members of the European Union.

We IN Britain havent been able to excersise our freedom since we joned the “common Market” and what a waste of space that was, We are the only country in Europe who boeys the stupid laws written down by those ■■■■■■■ beaurocrats in Brussels, do you see the FRench worrying about a 48 hour week NO NO NO AND ■■■■■■■ NO because if they did theyt would have to do moe hours in a week;.

daneinter:
The contentious point is can this country function with this influx and for that we have to turn our attention to the politicians who make such decisions. It is not racist to suggest that It is not a correct decision and that immigration should be restricted. We need to function economically and as a race and common sense must prevail but if it is legal it is abhorant to me to hear violent and bigoted attitudes which quite frankly do you no sevice as all it does for me is make me wish that I do not have to live amongst you. I feel no pride in my nationality to hear such talk.

Ill pack their bags for them if you help me to!!!

daneinter:
The real proof of the pudding is that we must base our attitudes towards people based on their behaviour. if they lie , cheat and do wrong then it matters not what their origin. They deserve all they get wether English , eastern european or no matter what their race. The final question is to ask if the men and women who died to defend freedom and democracy died in vain and that is the largest question of all

We were the last of the last when iut came to defending freedom and democracy so we know a little bit more than anyone else.

When the Question i sasked Who was the greatest prime minister of the 21st century the answer can be only one.

Sir Winston Churchill ,WHY?

Its simple if it wasnt for him there wouldnt have been any others after him.

The people of other countries who feel the need to come over here for work firstly need to question their own governers, They need to overthrow their tyrranic leaders and we can help them do that !!! BUT if we do that we are seen as evil by as Robk would say the dogooders.com.

Just tel me on eThing Dani if someone from an EE country come sover here and offers to do your job for 50% less than you can do it are you o.k. woith that?.

Rover,

Dyson,

H.P.Sauce,

Call Centres,

Sorry darling ( is thast too politically incorrect nowadays■■?).

But ■■■■ you sned them all ■■■■■■■ home and when theres an elction vote for one party vote for the BNP, Or vote for the letthemallin party its upo to you and your non existant concience.

Well put Jammy , glad you took the time and gave such a clear answer :sunglasses:
its time people took their ■■■■■■■ blinkers off , wishy washy ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ :imp:

Don’t flame me.

As far I have been informed etc…

Rover, sold themselves and the workforce down the river years ago when they went with BMW.
British management did that!

Dyson. Moved production to the far east (China). Moving some of the production back U.K. due to production problems and quality.
British management…

H.P.Sauce… Sold to Heinz who are an American company who have ■■■■■■ the operation off to Holland.
British management.

Call Centres… Yet again!!
British management!!
The U.K. is being sold off slowly by the pound of flesh by the british companies without regard for their workforce who are white black, indian etc!!
Who regulates this??
The ■■■■■■■ government…
Political parties!! Lib Dem, Labour, Tory, BNP…
They promise you the earth and then stick it up your ■■■ when you are not looking!!
Then when you question them…
They deny it with a 20000000 page report that don’t mean jack ■■■■.
My biggest worry is that we are begining to hate each other as human beings instead of questioning the government(s) policies!!
I hope I made some sense…

daneinter:
After reading many many posts regarding eastern immigrants both here and on other forums I subscribe to

We’re talking about them driving, specifically the large influx of Polish drivers. They are not very good. Thats not any “ist” or “ism”. The rest of your issues you’ll have to deal with yourself as most of it assumes we are stupid and have no insight or empathy.

[quote=" that we must base our attitudes …" is this the royal “we”,you do not speak for me so please do not include myself in the “we”…" The final question is to ask if the men and women who died to defend freedom and democracy died in vain and that is the largest question of all[/quote]

It is daneinter and the like who are the biggest threat to the UK and the UK way of life.

i’d agree, it’s not the immigrants we should be shouting about, it’s the goverment who’s policys allow it to happen we should be moaning about.

put youself in their shoes, if you were fairly unskilled and had the chance to go to another country and earn 3, 4 or even 5 times what you could in your home country then you would junp at the chance. i know i would.

if i jumped on a plane now to Canada, the USA, or Oz. and told them i had no money, skills or qualifications and wanted to work in their country, they would turn me around and put me back on the plane i just got off.

i’m not happy with whats been going on with this country at all as far as immigration goes, but i know it’s mr Tony B-liar who is to blame for it and not the people who are coming here to take advantage of our lax system.

daneinter, I will say my view I live and work in Germany
to get the job i am employed in i have had to take a german
city and guilds exam as my qualifiications were not excepted
at the time I came here to live, I wasa skiled tradesman but
not for the germans,i speak read and write german otherwise
i would not have got a job, This is one of the problems also
it was stated by myself right at the begining of the first posts about
polish drivers and their forged DRIVEING LICENCES it is true
which in turn makes it bloody worse for those POLISH DRIVERS
WHO ARE GOOD AND IN SOME CASES MUCH BETTER THAN
BRITISH DRIVERS;would you work for less money,I know that
I will not and i am for the
THE THROUGH CHECKING OF THOSE DRIVERS WHOSE
COUNTRY HAS A BAD NAME AS REGARDS DRIVEING AND
ROADSAFETY::
ONE POINT HERE WHEN IN ROME BECOME A ROMAN
THIS MEANS WHERE EVER YOU ARE WORKING AND LIVEING
YOU SHOULD READ WRITE AND SPEAK THAT LANGUAGE

WHY BECAUSE ITS A HEALTH AND SAFETY REASON as well as a must

any one who looks for work and speaks the language and can do the job
should receive the correct payment and not be expected to work for
wages lower than normaly paid

Stevo hits the nail on the head there, I went to Denmark and had to prove I could support myself, that I had a job that required me and not a Dane, that I would learn Danish, took a few weeks of meetings with myself and the company I was working for, then I got a residence permit and after 5 years if I have not got a job or not learnt Danish its goodbye.

I returned to the UK earlier this year for a job and had my Polish missus with me. Not at any point did the fact she was my partner make any difference, she buys (or me) a workers registation card at £70 and she is in :open_mouth: No questions asked, she has not been asked to show proof of who she is, no checks that I can see have been made on her. She works for a year and then has full residental rights.

I can tell you and I know this, its harder for me to get into Poland with her as my partner than it is for her just to arrive on her own to this country. I have a house in Poland and I love the country and the people, but just to let anyone from the EU arrive unchecked seems not right, most people who work with Poles will tell you they are good, hardworking and honest people, who are only here to better their lot for them and their families. We seem to have a govenment who lets that happen with too much ease and a lot of companies happy to take advantage of that.

Andy

daneinter:

Blah blah blah…

WARNING : LABOUR VOTER & DO-GOODER ALERT !

What makes me laugh is him thinking that TN management (and everyone else) actually cares !!! PMSL. :laughing:

I’m not as anti-immigrant/muslim as Alex is, as I believe it is possible we could all live like happy families with the Aussie approach to immigrants, but on the whole I agree with his post. :bulb:

I agree, its not the individual immigrants we should be moaning about , its the Govt that let them in .If we need Doctors and there isnt any here ,let foreign Doctors in .If theres a shortage of Nurses, let 'em in .But to just have an open door policy ,with little or no checks ,is really a scandal .
Why is it only a handful of European Countries are letting these people come and live ,and claim benefits after a short while ,while others have said they must wait 7 years?

Why do we allow people to come here and be road sweepers? If a Brit dont want to do it , cut their benefits.

Rob K:
but on the whole I agree with his post. :bulb:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I have given no money to Rob in order to get this response i would just like this to be made clear. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:

Rob K:
but on the whole I agree with his post. :bulb:

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

:confused: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

I agree with Daneinter, racism is sickening, and how people who leave their own country and find a home, work, and sustainance in another, can then slag off all immigrants is beyond me. Surely the height of hypocrisy :open_mouth: .

Steveo_uk:
i’d agree, it’s not the immigrants we should be shouting about, it’s the goverment who’s policys allow it to happen we should be moaning about.

put youself in their shoes, if you were fairly unskilled and had the chance to go to another country and earn 3, 4 or even 5 times what you could in your home country then you would junp at the chance. i know i would.

if i jumped on a plane now to Canada, the USA, or Oz. and told them i had no money, skills or qualifications and wanted to work in their country, they would turn me around and put me back on the plane i just got off.

i’m not happy with whats been going on with this country at all as far as immigration goes, but i know it’s mr Tony B-liar who is to blame for it and not the people who are coming here to take advantage of our lax system.

i couldn’t agree more - absolutely 100% bang on steveo, said same before myself

i could be accused of having been a little PC in these matters in the past, but one thing is for sure: some kind of restrictions HAVE to be put in place before 31.12.06 if (and it is still an if) RO and BG are acceded into the EU by then

as a colleague said the other day, if Bliar does nothing it will lose him the next election - well HE ain’t even going to be contesting it is he? and in any case there’s a good chance Labour won’t get back in whoever is leading them :exclamation:

Spardo:
I agree with Daneinter, racism is sickening, and how people who leave their own country and find a home, work, and sustainance in another, can then slag off all immigrants is beyond me. Surely the height of hypocrisy :open_mouth: .

I knew it wouldnt be long until someone called us all racists.

jammymutt:

Spardo:

I knew it wouldnt be long until someone called us all racists.

Well you can’t grumble when you publicly admitted you were a racist on here approx 6 months back! :laughing:

jammymutt (on 17 April 2006 at 1004am):
And before anyone gets on their high horse YES I AM A RACIST and im becoming more of a racist every day and swinging to the right more and more in fact i am thinking of joining the British National Party as they seem top be the only partywho will stand for the people of Britain and do something other than sell us down the river to Brussels.

:open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue:

SalTheWop:
I agree, its not the individual immigrants we should be moaning about , its the Govt that let them in .If we need Doctors and there isnt any here ,let foreign Doctors in .If theres a shortage of Nurses, let 'em in .But to just have an open door policy ,with little or no checks ,is really a scandal .
Why is it only a handful of European Countries are letting these people come and live ,and claim benefits after a short while ,while others have said they must wait 7 years?

Why do we allow people to come here and be road sweepers? If a Brit dont want to do it , cut their benefits.

I agree with you but I’m unemployed and would take a job like road sweeping or factory work but in this area if you are unemployed and would like this kind of job you have no chance.

And I definately agree about cutting the benefits if an english man won’t do it there are some of us and I mean only some of us who are desperately trying to find work and theres the ones who are not bothered and just want the dole money every week which is’nt much how those people survive I’ll never know

every day you here of polish or any other ex easterblock drivers having accidents or dont know there way from a2b,

perhaps the blame should go to our employers? there the ones who are taking them on to save money,as we wont work for the crap money they are offering…

Is that being racist?,in my book that is just offering the truth,i cant speak polish,i have no thoughts of going to poland to work,many hundreds of brits have gone to other countries to work and live,but they have to prove that they are there to work and abide by the rules of the country they wish to live in…

in the paper this week there is a report of illegal immigrants being offerd £3000 and free air tickets back to there own countries,the money is coming from this government of our’s,so know the government can be called racist’s,cus the buggers aint offerd me owt to sod of and enjoy a life in the bahama’s

I want immigration into this country to STOP, period! The current influx that we are having to endure (which will only get worse when the likes of Romanians and Bulgarians can come) is having a deterimental effect on our whole society, namely health, housing, education, social services and so on.
We should do like the US and Australia do - ie: you cannot enter unless you have a sponsor, a job to go to, and are willing to integrate into the society of the country you are wishing to join.
Until this Government gets it’s head out of the sand and does something constructive to stem this tide of UNWANTED imigration then I for one will continue to be a member of BNP and be proud of it!