N U F C.

never mind toon fans you will have a title soon… :exclamation:

the richest club in the championship… :blush: :wink:

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well I wonder what old Steve Bruce is thinking after todays result :question: , I bet he is pleased that he is best out of it. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

He won’t give a flying ■■■■ he’ll just relax on his sun lounger on a Barbados beach,.and order another cocktail, from the millions pay out he received from Newcastle.

m.a.n rules:
never mind toon fans you will have a title soon… :exclamation:

That is exactly what we are worried about…Ashley’s legacy.
Need to do our best to January transfer window opens to strengthen the side, even a few loan players would do it.

rob , i’ve just looked at your next 6 games and to be honest apart from burnley i cant see you getting much out of them… plus i dont think eddie is the man for newcastle.
only my humble opinion fwiw… here’s hoping for you all… :wink:

m.a.n rules:
:!:

I have a feeling that will not be the case - Money to spend in January and plenty of games left to beat the drop.

4-0 against Leicester…wtf.,.
There has been a few games where we could have gained a few points.
Next 4 games against Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd and Everton.
Things ain’t looking too great for Premier league survival. :cry:

I still think you will survive but that does depend on how well you spend in January.

Bin Man:
I still think you will survive but that does depend on how well you spend in January.

As I’ve said before, the relegation risk will put a lot of decent players off, I think loan deals to end of season with an option to buy will be what we do.
We need a director of football advisor for transfers etc…bring back King Kev. :smiley:

robroy:

Bin Man:

As I’ve said before, the relegation risk will put a lot of decent players off, I think loan deals to end of season with an option to buy will be what we do.
We need a director of football advisor for transfers etc…bring back King Kev. :smiley:

I don’t watch much football these days as dodgy links are getting hard to find :wink: but i was listening to 606 and they were saying the defence is the main problem if you can get that sorted in January things might start looking up.

i think shelvey’s face said it all when he scored that beaut of a goal, ■■■■ i’ve upset them now it’s defend all the way now… but like binman said sort defence out you may have a chance… :wink:

m.a.n rules:
i think shelvey’s face said it all when he scored that beaut of a goal, [zb] i’ve upset them now it’s defend all the way now… but like binman said sort defence out you may have a chance… :wink:

They’ve got their work cut out today…Man City :open_mouth:
What odds do you reck I’ll get at the bookies for a Toon win? :laughing:

First signing and a good un…if anybody’s interested . :laughing:
Kieran Trippier 12 mill.

Heard that on 5 live earlier a good buy at £12m plus add-ons, i said earlier in the thread Newcastle will not get relegated and i am still convinced they wont.

BBC Sport -

Kieran Trippier has joined Newcastle United for the “challenge” and not the “financial benefits”, Eddie Howe says.

Trippier, 31, has arrived from Atletico Madrid for £12m plus add-ons - Newcastle’s first signing since October’s Saudi Arabian-backed takeover.

The England defender has agreed a deal until the end of the 2023-24 season.

“It’s a sign that the club has a huge pull - and I’m not talking financial here,” said head coach Howe.

“Kieran hasn’t come for the financial benefits of the contract. He’s come for the club and for the challenge that the team faces at the current time, but also the longer-term vision, so I think that’s a massive thing for the football club.”

Trippier said: “If people say it’s about money, then everybody’s entitled to their own opinion, but I know my reasons why and that’s not one of them.”

‘I love a challenge’ - Trippier

Trippier, who won the Spanish title with Atletico last season, had 18 months left on his contract in Spain.

Newcastle are second bottom of the Premier League, having won one league game this season.

Former Burnley defender Tripper, a graduate of Manchester City’s youth academy, says he moved to Newcastle because “I love a challenge” and his family wanted to return to the north of England.

“I’m feeing very positive, the players are feeling positive and you see the atmosphere around the place,” said Trippier, who joined Atletico in 2019 after four years at Tottenham.

Howe said he had “long admired” Trippier, adding: "When the opportunity arose to secure him, we didn’t hesitate.

“A lot of hard work has gone into planning for the January transfer window long before the month began, which is clear in how quickly we have been able to complete this move.”

:blush: ffs rob :blush: no gloating mate… :wink: :neutral_face:

m.a.n rules:
:oops: ffs rob :blush: no gloating mate… :wink: :neutral_face:

I do hope they’ve got the receipt for the trophy cabinet :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:

m.a.n rules:

I do hope they’ve got the receipt for the trophy cabinet :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trophy cabinet? :laughing: it’s been empty since 1969,.apart from the Intertoto Cup around 2006, which is a 3 foot model of Mickey Mouse with handles. :smiley:

I just saw the highlights, we had a few good chances and a disallowed goal, their goal was a ■■■■ up by Dubravka the keeper,.and to be fair our two main attacking players were out, the main one is to be out for up to 2 months. :unamused:
But no more excuses,.abd taking nothing away from Cambrdge, they got a good result,.and an away tie too.

I’m being honest here, as nice as it would have been to get through to the next round of the cup, I aimt really bothered,.we just need to stay in the Premier league until we strengthen the squad,.that is THE priority at the moment.

robroy:

blue estate:

m.a.n rules:

I’m being honest here, as nice as it would have been to get through to the next round of the cup, I aimt really bothered,.we just need to stay in the Premier league until we strengthen the squad,.that is THE priority at the moment.

When i heard the score the first thing i though was it’ll do them a favour being out of it as they had little to no chance of winning it and they need to concentrate on staying in the PL.

Valuable 3 points yesterday, did not see the game live but heard it on radio coming back down the A74,.the bloke in the truck overtaking me when Shelvey scored must have thought I was on something :smiley: , then saw the highlights later on at home.
Trippier has been proven to be an excellent signing, man of the match imo, created a few chances and was really good in defence., the new striker?..jury still out on him.
Just hope it ain’t a flash in the pan, two weeks in Saudi for the team until next game.

ye rob a must win game after norwich won , agree about trippier not sure about wood ,time will tell… already though they are having your pants down with transfer fee’s since the new owners came in… :open_mouth:
a long way to go yet so here’s hoping for ya… :wink:

Looking good, they just might survive