N U F C.

robroy:

animal:
didn’t rate Joelinton at 40 million

40 million was an expensive joke for him, 2 goals he’s scored in league so far is it?
They should put him out on loan,.even to a Championship side, as they will never get that money back for him.
Give Wilson the no 9 shirt, who has scored something like 12 goals in 30 games I think so far, and do everything to make sure Alain St Maximin stays at the club.

Looks like Andy Carrol is leaving, he’s done nothing since he came back, very disappointing.

Agree

Andy Carrol never rated him he thought he was better than he really was he can go back south to where his young family are we should never have brought him back move Gayle on as well he is not a premiership player not good enough

First game of season,.great start,… terrible finish :unamused:
That was NOT a penalty, but full marks to the young lad on his debut for saving it.
Nice to see Calum Wilson get the no 9 shirt btw, more appropriate than Joelinton.
Here’s to another mediocre season unless the club is sold.

i liked the look of that st maximas, tricky to play against, defenders will hate him, good game for the neutral…

m.a.n rules:
i liked the look of that st maximas, tricky to play against, defenders will hate him, good game for the neutral…

He’s an excellent player, he just cuts through defences and dribbles the ball from the half way line.

Thing is he’ll end up at ■■■■ Man City or Chelsea pretty soon…true to form for Newcastle. :unamused:

robroy:

m.a.n rules:

He’s an excellent player, he just cuts through defences and dribbles the ball from the half way line.

Thing is he’ll end up at [zb] Man City or Chelsea pretty soon…true to form for Newcastle. :unamused:

Buy young sell on fro a profit that is Ashley & NUFC

animal:

robroy:

m.a.n rules:

Thing is he’ll end up at [zb] Man City or Chelsea pretty soon…true to form for Newcastle. :unamused:

Buy young sell on fro a profit that is Ashley & NUFC

Yep, he owns a business not a football club is the way he sees it.
■■■■ the league position as long as we stay up,.and ■■■■ the fans, that’s how he runs it :imp:

ffs rob of all teams to lose to, :unamused: i was a toon fan today, the only icing on the cake was we won away 5 nil… happy days :sunglasses:

m.a.n rules:
ffs rob of all teams to lose to, :unamused: i was a toon fan today, the only icing on the cake was we won away 5 nil… happy days :sunglasses:

Caught the highlights on Match of the day,…■■■■ VAR again. :unamused: :imp:

robroy:

m.a.n rules:

Caught the highlights on Match of the day,…[zb] VAR again. :unamused: :imp:

But it was hand ball we should have had a penalty as well I though watching the highlights when the keeper took out Wilson

Another long season in store watching the Toon

anyone know how the Magpies are getting on this season? :wink: :wink: :wink: :smiley:

CR7.

Nice to have you back home :wink:

Theres a lot of happy fans this morning. :sunglasses:

Good riddance you fat cockney ■■■■.

Here’s to a return to Champions League football, and really looking forward to the January transfer window.

We re going to be the most hated club by everybody else,taking that accolade off ManUtd :smiley: …and as Kevin once said…‘‘I’ll LOVE it.’’ :laughing:

(For Bobby.)

Enough said.
:sunglasses:

robroy:
Theres a lot of happy fans this morning. :sunglasses:

Good riddance you fat cockney [zb].

Here’s to a return to Champions League football, and really looking forward to the January transfer window.

We re going to be the most hated club by everybody else,taking that accolade off ManUtd :smiley: …and as Kevin once said…‘‘I’ll LOVE it.’’ :laughing:

(For Bobby.)

Enough said.
:sunglasses:

Why wait for the January transfer window Rob.
According to all the papers the new owners have already got some bloke called Jamal Khashoggi. :wink:

I understand a few fuzzy heads this morning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

At last only taken her 4 years now to get rid of bruce

Reckon Rafa may be wishing he’d hung on a couple more months before going Tom Everton.
What about Keegan coming back?
Too old now or what?
With unlimited funds he’d be in his element, look at his shopping list he had last time before he sussed Ashley out.,.Thierry Henry, Beckham,.Scweinsteiger to name 3.

robroy:
Reckon Rafa may be wishing he’d hung on a couple more months before going Tom Everton.
Too old now or what?
With unlimited funds he’d be in his element, look at his shopping list he had last time before he sussed Ashley out.,.Thierry Henry, Beckham,.Scweinsteiger to name 3.

Keegan not too old but not sure if coming back would be a good thing as he would not be able to recreate the Entertainers & people who remember that time would always compare & he wouldn’t have his sidekick Terry Mc

Keep Greame Jones as think he is an asset

Maybe Keegan in a different role not sure how or where mine

animal:

robroy:
Reckon Rafa may be wishing he’d hung on a couple more months before going to Everton.
Too old now or what?

Keegan not too old but not sure if coming back would be a good thing as he would not be able to recreate the Entertainers & people who remember that time would always compare & he wouldn’t have his sidekick Terry Mc

Keep Greame Jones as think he is an asset

Maybe Keegan in a different role not sure how or where mine

Can you imagine Kevin taking a back seat… :smiley:
He’d be telling the manager how to do his job,.and I don’t think any manager could hack that tbh.
As I said if he was to be given the funds and a free hand (ie.not another Dennis ■■■■ Wise meddling in the background this time, :smiling_imp: ) I reckon he’d have no bother re.creating the ‘‘Entertainers’’.
I reckon if he was offered the job, knowing Kev (not personally btw :smiley: ) he’d snap their hands off …70 years old or not.
Possible Alan Shearer as his new Terry McD?

The world could be our lobster…as Arthur Daley once said. :smiley:

How do the…

Saudi’s reconcile their beliefs (to be fair, I don’t really know exactly what those beliefs actually are but I’m sure they don’t like booze) concerning alcohol with NUFCs sponsors?

This is also assuming that Carling is still a sponsor.

Having Keegan back in any other role than as an ambassador is a risk that isn’t worth taking. Time has moved on as has football. Same with Shearer. They’ve both not managed for over ten years now… both legends of the club, why risk it?

We’ll not see any dramatic change straight away but it’s great to know the club will be moving forwards at all levels after being left behind for so long under Ashley.

First thing to do is to get rid of Bruce. He’s toast and keeping him in charge for Spurs would be a huge mistake.

yourhavingalarf:
How do the…

Saudi’s reconcile their beliefs (to be fair, I don’t really know exactly what those beliefs actually are but I’m sure they don’t like booze) concerning alcohol with NUFCs sponsors?

This is also assuming that Carling is still a sponsor.

Alcohol sponsoring is probably banned now in the same way as tobacco. Clubs can’t even out gambling sponsors on kids shirts these days.

There is or was a Saudi owner at Sheffield United and they managed to reconcile it all so I don’t see any issues.