N U F C.

But remember Leicester city are good at coming from behind as before last night game they had taken 22 points from coming from behind just please when the final whistle went & wasn’t another QPR

I see Steve Bruce got the ‘Manager of the month’ award.
He did seem to pull them round for the last few crucial games, but no coincidence our two best players coming back to match fitness after injuries.
It will maybe shut up the Bruce haters among the fans.
A good performance against a far superior Man City on friday night, and it looks like we’re safe now, and not fighting against relegation next week in the last match against Sheff Utd…
We need to spend some money in the summer, maybe a couple of free transfers (Andros Townshend has been mentioned) and rid of the dead wood,
Hopefully sell the club.

Yep he got manager of the month but still don’t like him wish we didn’t have him but some credit has to be given to Greame Jones as he is doing a lot behind the secens & yep the 2 best players coming back from injury always helps

But I will give Bruce some credit as we didn’t lose in April

animal:
Yep he got manager of the month but still don’t like him wish we didn’t have him but some credit has to be given to Greame Jones as he is doing a lot behind the secens & yep the 2 best players coming back from injury always helps

He’s a Geordie, he’s a life long Toon fan, (ok he went to Sunderland, but we’ll forgive him for that.) he loves the club, so what more, and/or who, do you want?
Rafa has gone,.we need to move on from him, whoever we get (as long as Ashley owns the club ) is going to be managing a Championship side in the Prem
So give the guy a chance, let him build his OWN team, as I said get rid of the passengers, and see what he can do.
Who else is going to come here in their right minds? , how many managers so far has Ashley’s regime ■■■■■■ off?

yep rob ilike brucey, he played for us and managed us my best days as a brum fan, BUT he then went over to those who play in pink and baby blue over the expressway just something you dont do down here and then the jock ginger judas went and done the same :unamused: ■■■■■■…

m.a.n rules:
yep rob ilike brucey, he played for us and managed us my best days as a brum fan, BUT he then went over to those who play in pink and baby blue over the expressway just something you dont do down here and then the jock ginger judas went and done the same :unamused: ■■■■■■…

I’ve got to admit I wasn’t impressed when I first heard he was coming after Rafa, but he finished us last season round about the same as Rafa the previous season.
As I’ve said, you can only play a game of cards with the hand you are dealt.

ye rob you’ve got the same problem as us, THE EFFIN OWNERS we’ve just got rid of the C E O mainly thru fan power, but we still have a faceless owner who lives in covid central some where… anyhow i digress hopefully we will get back in the prem soon cause us brummies love a good night on the bigg :smiley: ,

robroy:

animal:

He’s a Geordie, he’s a life long Toon fan, (ok he went to Sunderland, but we’ll forgive him for that.) he loves the club, so what more, and/or who, do you want?
Rafa has gone,.we need to move on from him, whoever we get (as long as Ashley owns the club ) is going to be managing a Championship side in the Prem
So give the guy a chance, let him build his OWN team, as I said get rid of the passengers, and see what he can do.
Who else is going to come here in their right minds? , how many managers so far has Ashley’s regime ■■■■■■ off?

He is not a Geordie he was born in Dilston hospital lived in Corbridge sorry but never liked him never will don’t rate him as a manager never have he maybe ok in the 2nd devision but not 1st ( name it whatever you want it is still 1st sorry 5under1and are still in the 3rd tier / division ) but yep know what you mean about FC ( Ashley ) but he want to sell but wont just sell to anyone they have to prove to him they can run the club have the funds as he has said a few time to people who want to buy show me your money

As I said I will give him credit for manager of the month as we didn’t lose in April fair enough & defo get rid of the dead wood let try & have some decent players in but that is a struggle not because of Ashley it is more about our location

Sorry just never liked Bruce never will my opinion

animal:

robroy:

animal:

He is not a Geordie he was born in Dilston hospital lived in Corbridge sorry but never liked him never will don’t rate him as a manager never have he maybe ok in the 2nd devision but not 1st ( name it whatever you want it is still 1st sorry 5under1and are still in the 3rd tier / division ) but yep know what you mean about FC ( Ashley ) but he want to sell but wont just sell to anyone they have to prove to him they can run the club have the funds as he has said a few time to people who want to buy show me your money

As I said I will give him credit for manager of the month as we didn’t lose in April fair enough & defo get rid of the dead wood let try & have some decent players in but that is a struggle not because of Ashley it is more about our location

Sorry just never liked Bruce never will my opinion

Ok fair enough,.as I said he wasn’t my first choice, but who would you like to come…realistically btw, bearing in mind club politics ain’t going to attract anybody decent.

As for players and location, it never stopped decent class players in years gone by.
If Newcastle were back as they were heading back to Champions League class, shot of Ashley with a decent ambitious owner , a manager the likes of Bobby was, and the fan base we have, I think we could attract any top name tbh.

Ruud van Nistelrooy wanted to come to Newcastle when Sir Bobby was here as did several other but the reason for some was location & money

But as we know that they may not want to come but a lot stay once here & love it here

Well its good news we won tonight, So we saved our bacon by winning to stay up and not by some other team losing, So come on the lads and get back into top gear, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well its good news we won tonight, So we saved our bacon by winning to stay up and not by some other team losing, So come on the lads and get back into top gear, Regards Larry.

I like your optimism, but Ashley is happy enough just to stay in the Premier League, and that is as far as his intentions go.
So I’m just expecting yet another mediocre season, unless we get a new owner who is actually interested in football, let alone interested in getting us back to as we were many moons ago. :unamused:

It looks like (with any luck) that Ashley is on his way out . Currently waiting for confirmation of a deal with a Saudi company , so fingers crossed . I’m not a Toon supporter but I hate that fat con man . I hope it goes through for the supporters sakes .I’m old enough to remember Newcastle in their heyday and it would be nice to see them back where they belong .

rigsby:
It looks like (with any luck) that Ashley is on his way out . Currently waiting for confirmation of a deal with a Saudi company , so fingers crossed . I’m not a Toon supporter but I hate that fat con man . I hope it goes through for the supporters sakes .I’m old enough to remember Newcastle in their heyday and it would be nice to see them back where they belong .

How many times is this that it.‘s been stated that…’‘A deal is going through’’
I will only believe it when I see the fat Cockney ■■■■■■■ walking away from St James Park for the last time…until then I ain’t convinced, nor getting my hopes up.

robroy:

rigsby:

I will only believe it when I see the fat Cockney [zb] walking away from St James Park for the last time…until then I ain’t convinced, nor getting my hopes up.

Try to look on the bright side Rob , if it goes through there will be a night to remember when you all celebrate , the pubs will be packed .

rigsby:

robroy:

rigsby:

I will only believe it when I see the fat Cockney [zb] walking away from St James Park for the last time…until then I ain’t convinced, nor getting my hopes up.

Try to look on the bright side Rob , if it goes through there will be a night to remember when you all celebrate , the pubs will be packed .

Yep,.I can confidently say that no true Toon fan will shed a tear if and when Ashley leaves,.and all will be glad to see his fat arse walking out of the grounds of StJames never to return.
I live in hope.

If it had not been blocked by certain teams last year this would have gone through by now

Yes I detest Ashley but he did come in & pay all the debt off he wont sell until he know they have the money to give him & keep it afloat

He is a business man that is all

I do hope the sale goes through sooner rather than later as we also might get rid of that idiot Bruce ( btw I didn’t like him as a player don’t like him as a manager never have liked him he may be a championship old division 2 manager but that it or lower if you want )

Please don’t say he is a Geordie as he was born & brought up in Corbridge Northumberland

animal:
If it had not been blocked by certain teams last year this would have gone through by now

Yes I detest Ashley but he did come in & pay all the debt off he wont sell until he know they have the money to give him & keep it afloat

I do hope the sale goes through sooner rather than later as we also might get rid of that idiot Bruce ( btw I didn’t like him as a player don’t like him as a manager never have liked him he may be a championship old division 2 manager but that it or lower if you want )

Please don’t say he is a Geordie as he was born & brought up in Corbridge Northumberland

Think we covered that on P1 mate. :smiley:
Geordie or not,.Steve Bruce ain’t the problem, he is a pawn in a game.

I get the debt bit, but as a fan which would you rather see?
Us in the black, showing good business acumen, but at same time ploddding away mid to lower table season after season.
Or.
Owing a bit of cash along with the majority of other Premier League clubs,.and playing in The Champions League,.and being in top 4/6 most seasons

If I preferred option 1, running the club as a business,.I’d be showing interest and allegiance to the likes of Amazon and Coca Cola, not Newcastle United FC.

Not having a pop btw, just saying it as I see it.

robroy:

animal:

Think we covered that on P1 mate. :smiley:
Geordie or not,.Steve Bruce ain’t the problem, he is a pawn in a game.

I get the debt bit, but as a fan which would you rather see?
Us in the black, showing good business acumen, but at same time ploddding away mid to lower table season after season.
Or.
Owing a bit of cash along with the majority of other Premier League clubs,.and playing in The Champions League,.and being in top 4/6 most seasons

If I preferred option 1, running the club as a business,.I’d be showing interest and allegiance to the likes of Amazon and Coca Cola, not Newcastle United FC.

Not having a pop btw, just saying it as I see it.

We have been plodding most of the time in med table since the 70’s ( ok a few good seasons in the 90’s ) Lord Westwood & co no different to Ashley

Agree Bruce is only doing what he is told one of the reasons Rafe left he wanted more & didn’t rate Joelinton at 40 million which I agree with

Still don’t like Bruce never have but that is me

animal:
didn’t rate Joelinton at 40 million

40 million was an expensive joke for him, 2 goals he’s scored in league so far is it?
They should put him out on loan,.even to a Championship side, as they will never get that money back for him.
Give Wilson the no 9 shirt, who has scored something like 12 goals in 30 games I think so far, and do everything to make sure Alain St Maximin stays at the club.

Looks like Andy Carrol is leaving, he’s done nothing since he came back, very disappointing.