My Post Removed

Mike im not complaining i think you made a good call as it was fast being taken over by idiots taking it to the most stupid levels what is about people on here lately some asked a simply question and gets slaughtered someone opens a debate about something and it gets hijacked by idiots its about time the forum got back to some order time to start banning people i think

How can this be possible ,all the trouble makers are on pre- mod ,unable to post unless approved by moderators :confused:

Click on the offending knobs names and put them down as foe then you dont have to read the cack pal,that v4lly thing as long gone from seths t/net reading :wink:

That is a good idear

seth 70:
Click on the offending knobs names and put them down as foe then you dont have to read the cack pal,that v4lly thing as long gone from seths t/net reading :wink:

Hopefully that tool has gone off Trucknet as well.
It’ s a shame when genuine trucking related subjects are hi jacked by that type of idiot, it just spoils it for everybody else.
Although I admit he did get a response from me :blush: :unamused: , when on reflection it would have been better just to ignore him.

I could put three names forward straight away

It appears that the same few drivers purely post on here to provoke a reaction from others,maybe admin should dish a few bans out.

I have to wonder if V4OLLY got a warning, as he has posted twice this afternoon on a thread in the Newbie forum, and been cordial and helpful.
But that’s just my hunch…

As for Robroy saying he should have just ignored him, I’ll take the blame for that!
My hunch (again) is that Robroy got a bit protective over his fledgling brothers when I made the thread aware, that V40LLY was hijacking the Newbie forum. My hunch (yes another) is that Robrob is also big softie! :wink:
He’s right that trolls are best ignored, and this may be fine in the main forum. But when you have a highly vocal troll posting all over the Newbie forum, it swamps the place, as the turnover of posts is a lot lower. So any Newbie visiting that section, only sees the rants of one individual.

So I’ll happily apologise for retaliating, but it’s hard to let it go when you see one person ruining it for others.
Plus I can never get this quote out my head: All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing

Sorry!

Anyone remember smashedcrabface?

commonrail:
Anyone remember smashedcrabface?

Yeah, but you could forgive him as he was genuinely funny with it.

Very similar style

Put em all on pre- mod ,by the time the moderators getting round to passing it most of you lot will be retired :wink: :laughing:

Where did you get that quote from
Evil8beezle?

ckm1981:
It appears that the same few drivers purely post on here to provoke a reaction from others,maybe admin should dish a few bans out.

Nowt wrong with a bit of banter with the odd :wink: at the end of the sentence,but theres been alot of bitter name calling with folk calling each other retards etc lately ,that in my eyes is shocking just to try and win a topic :unamused:

It was one of my mothers favorites, why?

Just curious, thought you had read the same article I had.

seth 70:

ckm1981:

Nowt wrong with a bit of banter with the odd :wink: at the end of the sentence,but theres been alot of bitter name calling with folk calling each other retards etc lately ,that in my eyes is shocking just to try and win a topic :unamused:

That’s what I was referring to the personal attacks and name calling,playground stuff really…
I’m all for a bit of banter,keeps us all sane…well sort of :smiley:

The quote is a famous one by Edmund Burke.

eagerbeaver:
The quote is a famous one by Edmund Burke.

Yep, and my mother didn’t like an 8 year old laughing at her when she told me! :smiley:

What have I missed? :confused: