My Post Removed

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
What have I missed? :confused:

Sounds like the usual crap that has become this site. Iā€™ve not been here for a few months after getting bored of most of the guff thatā€™s written. Even now, I skip most posts.

Evil8Beezle:
As for Robroy saying he should have just ignored him, Iā€™ll take the blame for that!
My hunch (again) is that Robroy got a bit protective over his fledgling brothers when I made the thread aware, that V40LLY was hijacking the Newbie forum. My hunch (yes another) is that Robrob is also big softie! :wink:

Yeh donā€™t worry son, stick with me, youā€™ll be ok, Iā€™ll look after ya :wink:

Donā€™t anybody be reporting me to the mods for GROOMING the lad either :laughing:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
What have I missed? :confused:

Just that V Olly kid, or whatever tf he calls himself trying to ā– ā– ā– ā–  lads off on here :unamused:

eagerbeaver:
The quote is a famous one by Edmund Burke.

Yeah ta, knew the quote (used it myself a few times) just wondered if Evil8beezle read it recently.

commonrail:
Anyone remember smashedcrabface?

Yeah he was a funny kid, same humour as eager beaver but if he didnā€™t like you he let it be known hahaha

What about Rob K. He was a warm ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
What about Rob K. He was a warm [zb].

Robā€™s not gone. :wink:

yt03:
I could put three names forward straight away

sorry :blush: , but all jest etc. aside me and robroy have not seen eye to eye in the past but never got beyond a difference of opinion same as a few others on here. good god on a certain thread I couldnā€™t help but get on my soap box and got to 10+ pages :blush: .

I have bitten a good few times with a few on here and may (as I am not 100% sure) overstepped the mark a bit, so I guess its a lesson learned for me too. what I will say is it seems an awful lot of us are very quick to assume what the person we are ranting/moaning about is/does/comes from (add any extras) and normally we are wrong.

ckm1981:
It appears that the same few drivers purely post on here to provoke a reaction from others,maybe admin should dish a few bans out.

Drivers? I doubt it[emoji6]

A lot of posters appear, post on every thread for weeks on end and then suddenly vanish.

commonrail:
Anyone remember smashedcrabface?

His avatar was surprisingly similar to the V40LLY is using. Just saying like.

happysack:
A lot of posters appear, post on every thread for weeks on end and then suddenly vanish.

What you mean like kids on school holidays?!

:unamused:

F-reds:

happysack:

What you mean like kids on school holidays?!

:unamused:

Yes sometimes but also genuinely decent posters too. There was one bloke, he did euro fridge work and his avatar was a hoody nicking an Olympic ring. He had loads of posts and suddenly vanished.

Prison.

the maoster:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
What about Rob K. He was a warm [zb].

Robā€™s not gone. :wink:

Wasnā€™t he banned from posting?

Yeah, as RobK though. :wink:

war1974:

yt03:

sorry :blush: , but all jest etc. aside me and robroy have not seen eye to eye in the past but never got beyond a difference of opinion same as a few others on here. good god on a certain thread I couldnā€™t help but get on my soap box and got to 10+ pages :blush: .

I have bitten a good few times with a few on here and may (as I am not 100% sure) overstepped the mark a bit, so I guess its a lesson learned for me too. what I will say is it seems an awful lot of us are very quick to assume what the person we are ranting/moaning about is/does/comes from (add any extras) and normally we are wrong.

Have we locked horns mate? I canā€™t remember, :smiley: I fall out with everybody :blush: :laughing: so donā€™t take it personally.
A few dont get me as I just speak my mind and say it as it is, if it upsets some and a few donā€™t like me for it I couldnā€™t give a flying one. Iā€™ve always been a direct arsey ā– ā– ā– ā–  in real life so I donā€™t say something on the forum that I would not say direct to peoples faces.
NOT meaning you mate but also I have always had a zero tolerance towards complete knobs in this job ( and there are one or two on here) that, and the fact I speak up for myself and donā€™t conform to stuff I donā€™t agree with has got me in bother in the past in real life, but if I am in the wrong I am the first to apologise and admit it,ā€¦including on here a couple of times
So donā€™t take me too seriously :smiley:

robroy:

war1974:

yt03:

Have we locked horns mate? I canā€™t remember, :smiley: I fall out with everybody :blush: [emoji38] so donā€™t take it personally.
A few dont get me as I just speak my mind and say it as it is, if it upsets some and a few donā€™t like me for it I couldnā€™t give a flying one. Iā€™ve always been a direct arsey [zb] in real life so I donā€™t say something on the forum that I would not say direct to peoples faces.
NOT meaning you mate but also I have always had a zero tolerance towards complete knobs in this job ( and there are one or two on here) that, and the fact I speak up for myself and donā€™t conform to stuff I donā€™t agree with has got me in bother in the past in real life, but if I am in the wrong I am the first to apologise and admit it,ā€¦including on here a couple of times

Oh shut up!

Joke lol donā€™t take it seriously I couldnā€™t resist.

robroy:

Evil8Beezle:
As for Robroy saying he should have just ignored him, Iā€™ll take the blame for that!
My hunch (again) is that Robroy got a bit protective over his fledgling brothers when I made the thread aware, that V40LLY was hijacking the Newbie forum. My hunch (yes another) is that Robrob is also big softie! :wink:

Yeh donā€™t worry son, stick with me, youā€™ll be ok, Iā€™ll look after ya :wink:

Donā€™t anybody be reporting me to the mods for GROOMING the lad either :laughing:

Iā€™m 44! :open_mouth:

Who do I ring? Child services say they canā€™t help me! :laughing:

Cheers Robroy, Iā€™m sure a dumb question will be coming your way at some point!

Bach home:

robroy:

war1974:

yt03:

Have we locked horns mate? I canā€™t remember, :smiley: I fall out with everybody :blush: [emoji38] so donā€™t take it personally.
A few dont get me as I just speak my mind and say it as it is, if it upsets some and a few donā€™t like me for it I couldnā€™t give a flying one. Iā€™ve always been a direct arsey [zb] in real life so I donā€™t say something on the forum that I would not say direct to peoples faces.

Oh shut up!

Joke lol donā€™t take it seriously I couldnā€™t resist.

Yeh, maybe I did come across as a drama queen after all :blush: :laughing: