My latest polish gf

Nozza:
Are we going to have a readers wifes section now then?.

Now thats a cracking idear or maybe a readers wish list

Theres a couple of sections already that would be a good fit for readers wives:
Overnight Parking or Buy/Sell/Swap

We have a ‘Pictures of your Truck’ thread so why not a thread called ‘Pictures of your F…’

Contraflow:
…still, it’s a definite improvement on the past.

What were you thinking with that hair Ricardo? :laughing:

You are such a ■■■■ taker, but that one was funny :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

chaversdad:

nick2008:
I like mine more lets say mature :wink:

reminds me of a Friday night in Pontefract :open_mouth:

She’s got more teeth and a lot smoother skin compared to some of the birds in Pontefract.

Dipper_Dave:
Good for you Ricardo, she looks a stunner and your obviously punching well above your weight which is something to be proud of.

This forum is full of posters who love to make childish remarks, take no notice…

Oh do you have a picture of her ■■■■■ by any chance.

lol thanks 4 compliment dave , and gotta love the haters…

ricardo62:

Dipper_Dave:
Good for you Ricardo, she looks a stunner and your obviously punching well above your weight which is something to be proud of.

This forum is full of posters who love to make childish remarks, take no notice…

Sorry for saying you could look like a big sweaty lorry driver i was wrong but there was no hating about it,just having a laugh,i think you look very much like bonno :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: from u2 but better looking,i prefer it to your sid snot look :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: ,i hope it goes well with the new eye candy pal :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

ricardo62:

I don’t hate you Ricardo, you’re comedy gold. :laughing:

I think he looks like Pat Sharp the ex DJ who’s had a disaster with the hair colouring in Contraflows pic :laughing:

Contraflow:

ricardo62:

I don’t hate you Ricardo, you’re comedy gold. :laughing:

3 sheets to the wind my grandma would have called him :wink:

seth 70:

ricardo62:

Dipper_Dave:

Sorry for saying you could look like a big sweaty lorry driver i was wrong but there was no hating about it,just having a laugh,i think you look very much like bonno :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: from u2 but better looking,i prefer it to your sid snot look :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: ,i hope it goes well with the new eye candy pal :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

np seth and thanks , appreciate your comment…

ok an update bear with me …

YES!

I’m very tempted to take a photo of the wife now while she is laid here on the sofa,
I know my balls would be worn as ear rings if I did though :smiley:

ricardo62:
ok an update bear with me …

Uve got a bear aswell :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Contraflow:
YES!

every time i try to post it says error 403 i dont have permission? yet it lets me post short replys

What are you trying to post?

im trying to explain a serious problem she has and maybe need advice…it wont let me post more than a few sentances?

Contraflow:
What are you trying to post?

His ■■■■■■■?

ricardo62:
im trying to explain a serious problem she has and maybe need advice…

She has a ■■■■■?

what is error 403?