My latest polish gf

cheekymonkey:
On the other hand if she doesn`t mind about it…well, post some more

sorted that for you :wink:

How much did she cost you :question: :question: i bet theres some poor lass in the back of beyond is packing her suitcase to come over here and be met by a sweaty fat lorry driver with jar jar bottom glasses a grey ponytail and smelling like a thousand feast dogs :cry: :cry:

Not bad mate I’d ■■■■ ■■■■■ out of her arse and let her sh*t on my chest.

I like mine more lets say mature :wink:

my old dear.jpg

nick2008:

reminds me of a Friday night in Pontefract :open_mouth:

chaversdad:

nick2008:

:grimacing:

This is a propper sad topic by a pervert who has never seen a woman before,my latest polish gf,wtf,get it removed its not fair on the females who come on t/net :unamused: :unamused:

chaversdad:

nick2008:

OY,leave it :laughing: :laughing:

what a bizarre thread :confused:

so is someone going to start a readers wifes and girlfriends topic now,or what!!!..and long may they never meet. :laughing:

Very nice :smiley:

How does she handle? Any pictures of her… In something more comfortable■■?

My latest Polish g/f … ■■ how many you had before, you having anymore ? I think trucknet should allow more graphic illustrations as I’m trying to learn life experiences :wink:

seth 70:
How much did she cost you :question: :question: i bet theres some poor lass in the back of beyond is packing her suitcase to come over here and be met by a sweaty fat lorry driver with jar jar bottom glasses a grey ponytail and smelling like a thousand feast dogs :cry: :cry:

ricardo62:

seth 70:

bring on the haters , and all insults about my woman are water off a ducks back , and thanks to the normal guys who posted nice comments , yes it wasnt a good thing to do on hindsight to put her pic up , but its done now , and i expect a lot of insults to my pic , but reason i posted is to show im not a fat goggle eyed trucker like the post before implied , you all have a nice day now and drive safe , even the haters …

Good for you Ricardo, she looks a stunner and your obviously punching well above your weight which is something to be proud of.

This forum is full of posters who love to make childish remarks, take no notice…

Oh do you have a picture of her ■■■■■ by any chance.

Another glimpse of the grim future… :open_mouth:

…still, it’s a definite improvement on the past.

What were you thinking with that hair Ricardo? :laughing:

I wish you every happiness with her, but she is not one of your prized possessions like a car or motor bike.It would have been more respectful not to post her pic on the interweb.

Are we going to have a readers wifes section now then?.

Nozza:
Are we going to have a readers wifes section now then?.

Who,s going first, well i suppose it would be second since Ricardo has already posted , i used to go on a Ford forum years ago and there was a bloke on there who used to put pics on of his missus in various states of undress, I was never sure wether she knew about it but she must have wondered why she was always so popular if she ever used to come to a car show with him :smiley: