My latest polish gf

hi just thought ud like 2 see a pic of my gf i met ,

another pic takeb with her hair diff using my laptop

Doe’s she drive a truck ? Do you drive a truck ? Not sure what the point of this thread is !

I hate to think where this thread is going !

bjd:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=117638

There, that should do it :slight_smile:

davepenn54:
Doe’s she drive a truck ? Do you drive a truck ? Not sure what the point of this thread is !

no not any more ? and she doesnt , just thought ud appreciate a pic ■■?

Date on the second picture appears to be 6 years in the future!

Does she know you’ve posted this on here? My wife would hit the f**king roof!

Roymondo:
Date on the second picture appears to be 6 years in the future!

The future looks grim. :open_mouth:

ricardo62:

davepenn54:

no not any more ? and she doesnt , just thought ud appreciate a pic ■■?

She doe’s nothing for me mate, anorexic women have usually got a truck load of baggage with them but whatever floats yer boat.

Seen better legs on a dining table.

yes mate, i,d much rather look at your new girlfriend than read some of the rubbish thats posted on here lately, you stick as many pics up as you want, in fact lets get really daring and see if we can get the thread deleted :laughing:

chaversdad:
yes mate, i,d much rather look at your new girlfriend than read some of the rubbish thats posted on here lately, you stick as many pics up as you want, in fact lets get really daring and see if we can get the thread deleted :laughing:

cheers ,

Good for you mate, but i wouldn’t share your pictures with the idiots on this forum, keep them to yourself.

Do you collect polish girlfriends or somthing?

steve the argonaut:
Good for you mate, but i wouldn’t share your pictures with the idiots on this forum, keep them to yourself.

Says you ,whilst banging one out.

See what I mean :laughing:

Bungle666:

bjd:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=117638

There, that should do it :slight_smile:

That’s a bit rude and I’ll mannered isn’t,t it?

Suedehead:
Seen better legs on a dining table.

There are few things worse in life than knocking another bloke’s missus. :unamused: I for one think she looks nice.

A fine looking woman. A nice sort I think, but not sure about the wisdom of putting them up on here.
If she doesnt know about your indescretion, and it I think it is indiscreet of you by the way, please dont tell her what youve done. If she finds out youve put pics on here for blokes to gawp at shell run a mile. On the other hand if she doesnt mind about it…well, she might not be all that nice…if you know what I mean.

Good luck with it.