my good deed

sat at home,looks out the window and there is a morrisons truck outside,went to back gate to talk to driver.she said she is lost. so jumped in car and took her to morrisons in town.the directions she had were bloody useless…she had come from the sittingbourne depot…ps would have down the same if it had been a male driver.

but posted cus it was female :unamused:

Should have got a photo, could be a new post “fit birds who truck”

Well done you could have done what others do and come on here and rip the **** out of supermarket drivers.

What would you like, a medal or a paper hat? :laughing:

In all seriousness good on ya, not many help anyone but themselves…

What’s the paper hat like ? :laughing: :slight_smile:

Legend_Scania:

Cheap nasty thing out of a cracker :laughing:

dusty miller:
ps would have down the same if it had been a male driver.

■■■■■■■■. You might have told him the way, but you wouldn’t have led him there in your car like the [zb]ing Pied Piper.

talking about good looking drivers. Had seen a female driver driving a plain white Renault dragging a container. Not bad looking at a quick glance

Whoopdee[zb]ingdoo.

mike68:

Well done you could have done what others do and come on here and rip the **** out of supermarket drivers.

Haha “Fit birds who truck”…
I read a stat that said there are 1600 female LGV licence holders and 300, 000. Men in the Uk. So the odds are not good for any of our female drivers wanting to pose for pervs like us on here, but are we willing to pose for them ? Probably not !

Contraflow:
Whoopdee[zb]ingdoo.

Bad day in the office honey? :smiley:

Contraflow:

dusty miller:
ps would have down the same if it had been a male driver.

■■■■■■■■. You might have told him the way, but you wouldn’t have led him there in your car like the [zb]ing Pied Piper.

if it was you driving,i would send you the wrong ■■■■■■■ way… :laughing: :laughing:

Contraflow:
Whoopdee[zb]ingdoo.

You know what. Your one unhappy ■■■■■■ aren’t :smiley:

mike68:

That would only run to one page at most.

Not that us fellas are chiselled jaw models ourselves.

I live down a fairly rural road and it doesnt look like the sort of place an artic should frequent. If my front room light is on people often knock on the door all times of night for directions. I write it down and send them on their way unless its a female driver and then I ■■■■ my belly in and slip my mankini on tell them to follow me. (not good - trust me)

m1cks:

mike68:

That would only run to one page at most.

Not that us fellas are chiselled jaw models ourselves.

Speak for yourself :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

maga:

Legend_Scania:

Cheap nasty thing out of a cracker :laughing:

You can keep that fella :slight_smile:

mickyblue:
talking about good looking drivers. Had seen a female driver driving a plain white Renault dragging a container. Not bad looking at a quick glance

Think I saw the same one Micky on the A11 the other week she was in the same unit pulling a container she wasn’t too bad either brown hair

I also did a good deed last week a young boy came up to me in the petrol station, said he was parked over to my right and he ran out of tacho rolls. So me being maybe too nice supplied him a roll as I had 3 and never do print outs.

He then said could I show him how to put it in the tacho, so I’m being nice again and load it for him. He then asks how come the tacho light keeps coming on as I had my break. So I do his print out for him and read it and explained that’s because you started driving at 44mins. He says thankyou and i explained i have only been driving lorries 3 years but i was taught by an old guy on the job as i didnt know much either back then. Anyhow after explaining about breaks to the lad I was on my way. Morel of this story is the tacho hours ain’t taught well enough

And yes I will have a blue Peter badge :laughing:

Least he didn’t then proceed to ask you to polish his gear stick for him!