my first diary !!

like the title says this is my first diary and there are not many pics so i hope you enjoy anyway !!

So i got a call from euromat last week to ask if i fancy a double drive to barcelona from holyhead ,[zb]ing to right i said where and when so it was set i need to get to holyhead and meet them up 3 trucks down to barca !!!

looked out at the hotel window and saw the fog not the ideal weather to drive in ,but thankfully it cleared up by the time the boys got of the boat .so we left holyhead at 1430pm saturday mat done the first stint down to warrick services where i was to take over ,

so we left warrick services dover bound no photos of this bit as its illegal to take pics whilst driving :wink: and mat needed to check how comfy the bed was :smiley: .on the way down i spotted alot of red trucks for f1 ive now found out it was airfreight .got to dover at about 10pm for the 1030pm boat. so we get to calais and its as far as we can get to before parking up ,we make it to BP MACON on sun at 8am local time i go to the hotel and mat retires to the truck .1630 met the boys again to get ready for the off .

saw the magnum in there r.gibbons from the uk and i took the other pic cus it made me laugh ,taken 2 spots up . so we leave when legal to drive and head south ,we went through lyon where i saw this and thought how cool it was unlike england where they,d get you to clean it off!!!

we stop just after lyon at some services for some food ,the food was ok but we had to wrestle with the flys to eat it (yummy) :smiley: we leave there and follow tom the rest of the way

dont no if your notice but the car is following at legal lenth :laughing: :laughing: not many pics of that bit cus it got dark pretty quick. we got to barcelona at 0500am on monday and headed for the hotel had to be back to the trucks at 1330pm

this is the view i had when i woke up .we caught a taxi back to the nou camp to meet up with the boys where mat then showed us around the ground and stage so heres the rest

look how small i look its awesome

generators and cables

from a spot tower where the boys sit

as i came out of the players tunnel

the score board where me and mat managed to climb too and god wasnt it a hike (sweat and everything not easy this trucking game)

the boss :smiley: :smiley:

so we leave after our tour like this solo all the way back ,so our aim was ashford truckstop from barca in one hit :open_mouth: ok lets do it so not many pics just bits of roads

then we see this nissan beaut wow i want one

unit only i thought we could give this a race :laughing: :laughing:

road down to the milau viaduct what a site that is to see and drive over

just see it

nearly there

on it and wow , after that it was my turn to drive so no pics done 4.5 hours up to paris and through it where my boss took over and i needed to catch up on some shut eye ,!! having looked through my pics when home i found this

cheers mat remember i have pics too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: so i wake up just before we reach calais at about 8am local time and make the boss a brew and took some pics of calais docks

so we get in the cue for &o ferries and wait to board

the boss back at the helm

the last one was,nt as great , we headed for the food on the boat because by this time we where pretty hungry ,we had to fight our way up to it though because there were about a million kids running around making noise like you wouldnt believe ! anyway it was pretty boring after that cus we reached england and ashford truckstop where i departed for the train home ,
but i,d like to say a big thanks to mat (euromat) for a fantastic 4 days and sorry for the little thing i done hope you forgive me :blush: :blush: hope you enjoy the diary ladys and gents

Great diary! Also good pictures and nice write up
I remember goin to the nou camp about 3 years ago on a trip when we was in spain and i can back it up it is a hike to the top and its a long way down, really nice stadium inside and outside.

brilliant read and plenty of good pictures as well.

tell us about the bump you had then.

Ayup,looks like you had a good trip.Is the money good for second Drivers,just curious :wink: cheers Joe.

a excellent read,with great pictures as well thanks a lot.

Some good pics there mate looked like an interesting trip

cracking pics and a great read :smiley:

Nice one mate. the pictures of the stadium are great. :wink:

thankyou all for your comments im glad you enjoyed it and jd i dont kiss and tell :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

cushty