My C+E training diary

Good luck for tomorrow :slight_smile:

Newbie1985:
Times your test tomorrow mate?

12:20

kcrussell25:
Good luck for tomorrow :slight_smile:

Thanks and thanks to anyone I else I may have missed.

simcor:

Newbie1985:

Is that in the middle of the night? :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Evil8Beezle:

simcor:

Newbie1985:

Is that in the middle of the night? :open_mouth:
:laughing:

Haha 20 past midday then.

Good luck mate really rooting for you. I found out that I’m in that Iveco lorry next week.
Hope the gearbox is better than the iveco vans we have at work.

All the best and dot leave us hanging
Thomas

montytom:
Good luck mate really rooting for you. I found out that I’m in that Iveco lorry next week.

Thomas

Thanks, It’s an auto mate,changes gear good and selects the right gear every time as far I can remember, not like our DAF’s that are never quite sure what gear they should be in.

Enjoy your time in it.

simcor:

montytom:

Thomas

Thanks, It’s an auto mate,changes gear good and selects the right gear every time as far I can remember, not like our DAF’s that are never quite sure what gear they should be in.

Enjoy your time in it.

Thanks for clearing that up our iveco vans take about 3 seconds once you have put your foot on the accelerator to start moving and seems to kangaroo all over the place.

Again good luck
regards Thomas

montytom:

simcor:

montytom:

Thomas

Enjoy your time in it.

Thanks for clearing that up our iveco vans take about 3 seconds once you have put your foot on the accelerator to start moving and seems to kangaroo all over the place.

Again good luck
regards Thomas

I know what you mean, our DAF’s are like that, press the pedal flat to the floor and it thinks about moving, after a couple of second’s it say’s OK i will go, onto the roundabout changes to 2nd, oh no back down to 1st whilst your sat blocking the roundabout oh hang on I will get going again just give me a minute lol

Well good luck fella sure you will be alright!

Place your bets people! :smiley:

It’s not good news I am afraid. :angry:

It’s bloody awesome news well for me at least, not sure about everyone else on the roads, but I am no longer a Van driver, I can drive a real truck with a licence and everything, not to mention a clean sheet too woop!!!

Well done sir!! Hope ur dam well chuffed with that! got 1 minor for my cat C so my own expectations are high! Congrats again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A clean sheet, how did your head get out the cab? :open_mouth:

Congrats pal, well done! :smiley:
Now you can be Billy Joel’s roadie! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well done that man. How were your nerves?

Great news well done. Time for you to celebrate

Congratulations fella. Brilliant stuff!

I think I fell out of the truck due to my big head when he said it was a clean sheet I was totally gob smacked lol

Nerves were not too bed in the end got better as the test went on. Couple of times I had to stop a moment and think about what’s was doing to make sure I got it right.

Brilliant result - congratulations! A pass is fab and a clean sheet is the icing on the cake.

We’re averaging well over 1 clean sheet a week since the start of the year so I presume we’re doing something right.

BTW, time to change your signature!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: