My C+E training diary

Thanks Pete, I was relieved and pleased to pass, and as you say the clean sheet certainly the icing on the cake.

Superb congratulations… :sunglasses:

Wow a clean sheet! Nice one mate and congratulations!

Big congratulations fella to pass is an achievement but to clean sheet the test is a triumph, clearly well deserved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations it actually means a lot. I was worried I would fluff it, I won’t lie and I hated the thought of having to tell you all I had failed if that had happened, as it can happen to anyone we should never take anything for granted it is always how it goes on the day that is important.

Evil8Beezle:

All right then, sod you all your all a bunch of tossers lol

I will shut up now honest!!! :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Evil8Beezle:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing:

I am gonna change the fanclub sticker to a very large wooden spoon for you :laughing:

Well at least that’s useful! :open_mouth:

:laughing:

Evil8Beezle:
Well at least that’s useful! :open_mouth:

:laughing:

Will you bloody stop stalking me, the injunction says there must be at least 2 posts from other people before you are allowed to comment again :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Read it all, Simon. Brilliant stuff, thank you :slight_smile:

steviespain:
Read it all, Simon. Brilliant stuff, than you :slight_smile:

Hope it helps although I never got round to tidying it up and removing a lot of the typos and autocorrect. But you can get the general gist mostly I think.

The whole aim of it was to give people something that may answer questions and give them some idea what to expect.

Oh and 2 years has flown by it seems like it was only yesterday.

Yep yep. So what´s with the pilots licence? Got anywhere with that?
My little bro is a pilot for a well known, and well hated, company :slight_smile:

Nope nothing on the pilot licence front. Tbh can do a fair bit more damage in a huge plane and I’m scared of heights and not keen on take off on planes.

Only flown a handful of times lol

Although a guy working at our place is going for his pilots licence and I mean for big planes not a private aircraft.

Good luck to him I say.

But honestly I just don’t think I’d be cut out for it.

AHhh right.
I´d love tp do it, but in helicopters. One day eh.

Did a day flying a helicopter once… but it was in the sas and I can’t talk about it.

Sorry, being stuck on a freezing (ok cool) door all night has got to me.

Truthfully, my ex wife got me a days experience flying a helicopter for some occasion or other. They are a lot harder to fly than you would think. You have 2 rudders on foot pedals, it’s like trying to ride the clutch with both feet at the same time. Fun tho :sunglasses:

Nah, it´ll be easy. I´ve done 2 hours in Microsoft Flight SImulator. :open_mouth: